X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Green Manalishi
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2010

The Black Crowes " Croweology "

I bought this CD at a Black Crowes concert last Friday Night .

Croweology is a 2 disc , 20 track CD of hits and fan favorites done accoustrically .

Carefully crafted , thoughtfully and beautifully re-worked as only the Crowes can . As a band , the Crowes are going on another hiatus to spend some well deserved down time with their families after this current tour ends . This release will have to tide us over if and when they ever reconvene as a band .

Many of these current versions of these tunes are what the Crowes are playing live . They start with a 90 minute accoustic set , take a brief intermission and play a 90 plus minute full on rock set . There are some juicy covers and surprises thrown in and no two shows have the same set list .

Disc # 1 :

Jealous Again
    Share The Ride
    Remedy
    Non-Fiction
    Hotel Illness
    Soul Singing
    Ballad In Urgency
    Wiser Time
    Cold Boy Smile
    Under A Mountain

Disc # 2 :

She Talks To Angels
    Morning Song
    Downtown Money Waster
    Good Friday
    Thorn In My Pride
    Welcome To The Good Times
    Girl From A Pawn Shop
    Sister Luck
    She
    Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye

Get this CD . I highly recommend it .

Go see them live if and while you can . This may very well be your last chance to see this great American band .
  • indeedido
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

I've had this on my list to pick up. I just haven't had a chance to yet. Definately going to.
    This space for rent.

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Awesome collection... yes they are going on hiatus, but who wants to put some money down that they will be back from their hiatus with a new disc of original material before we see the release of the often rumored Van Halen w/ DLR disc.

Comment

Working...