X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

she jumped the cow...

LAUFEN, Germany – When Regina Mayer's parents dashed her hopes of getting a horse, the resourceful 15-year-old didn't sit in her room and sulk. Instead, she turned to a cow called Luna to make her riding dreams come true.
    Hours of training, and tons of treats, cajoling and caresses later, the results are impressive: not only do the two regularly go on long rides through the southern German countryside, they do jumps over a makeshift hurdle of beer crates and painted logs.
    "She thinks she's a horse," the golden-haired Mayer joked on a recent sunny afternoon as she sat atop the impassive brown-and-white, grass-munching cow.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

"She thinks she's a horse," the golden-haired Mayer joked...
    No, you fucking hayseed, you think she's a horse. This is the farmland equivalent of putting K Mart spinner rims on a shit-mobile and believing you are driving a Cadillac.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I used to ride a cow........

I'm gonna stop right there. Bitch already got half my stuffs.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          No, you fucking hayseed, you think she's a horse. This is the farmland equivalent of putting K Mart spinner rims on a shit-mobile and believing you are driving a Cadillac.
          Simmer down, Chef. Heh. Telling a Chef to simmer down. Funny.

Huh, where was I? Oh, yeah. It's a fifteen year old girl, fer fuck's sake. Give her a brake. 'Cuz, you know, she's freewheelin' on that cow... damn. What lame jokes.

I think it's funny. How the hell did she train a cow to do jumps & shit? And apparently the cow likes it, or they wouldn't get along as well as we're lead to believe.

At first glance I see nothing wrong with this. No need to be that angry at the girl.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

The cow gets it's revenge...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

At first glance I see nothing wrong with this. No need to be that angry at the girl.

She is young & enjoying herself outdoors instead of locked in her room with an X-box or Facebook, and the cow seems to enjoy being pampered. it's all good.

Most teens today probably don't even know what a cow looks like unless it's on their Farmville.

Worst case scenario? Well, that's not all that bad either.......

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF THE FUCKING GRILL!!!!

Dear gawd, the humanity... how can people eat that? Oh, the cruelty of it all... the senseless waste...

I cunt bear it. Me heart is wounded, lanced by grief, stricken by despair.

Such a beautiful steak... grilled to FUCKING CHARCOAL!!!

It's gotta BLEED on the plate, motherfuckers!!!

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ahh Chef, I trump your cow on motorcycle photochop with a young German male leading a cow adorned with flowers.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                  sigpic

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Last edited by chefcraig; 04-05-2011, 08:38 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I miss the Far Side.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                        I miss the Far Side.

Agreed.
                        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

In a nod to Dr. Love and all milkmaids everwhere:

Fine:

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-05-2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: Mooo.
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                            I miss the Far Side.
                            I hear ya. Gary Larson had such a delightfully warped sense of humor. And then one day he said "Enough!", walked away and never looked back. His strips and the Calvin & Hobbs series are badly missed.

Last edited by chefcraig; 04-05-2011, 08:56 PM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...