X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Newt Gingrich commits a crime on CNN!

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid<param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestof tv/2012/01/18/exp-tsr-gingrich-palin-intv.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf?context=embed&videoId=bestof tv/2012/01/18/exp-tsr-gingrich-palin-intv.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 29 > § 599

§ 599. Promise of appointment by candidate

Whoever, being a candidate, directly or indirectly promises or pledges the appointment, or the use of his influence or support for the appointment of any person to any public or private position or employment, for the purpose of procuring support in his candidacy shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
    Last edited by kwame k; 01-19-2012, 04:48 PM.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

I don't believe for one second that this should happen but if the other side can throw out wild accusations why not me
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

They have alot in common....

He was forced out for ethics violations.....

She quit over ethics violations.....

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

The new faces of the GOP

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          The new faces of the GOP
          Every time the elephant lifts it's tail and new piece of shit falls out.

Sarah comes out, then Newt, then Mitt, and then Santorum. They all go into the Republican Party bag.
          Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-19-2012, 11:22 PM.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...