X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIGBADZERO
    Banned
    • Apr 2004

Michael Moore Is A Fat Pig

Saw that lame ass on the Today Show & what was his best shot at Bush? That he stayed at the school he was at the morning of 911 for 30 minutes after the attacks & put the schoolchildren in danger? Is this dickehead for real? I think all that cholesterol has clogged his brain. Even Katey Couric was getting super annoyed with this piece of shit.
    Last edited by BIGBADZERO; 06-21-2004, 03:48 PM.
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

The guy is fat...so I guess I agree with your thread title.
    I don't agree with some of the stuff he has to say... and his books are really fucking boring.

I am going to see his new movie out of curiosity though...
    The trailer for the movie looks great and the Cannes really loved it.
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• chuckg34

I'm tired of musicians/actors/directors/etc who act as activists with their "This world sucks! Down with conservatives!!! Wahhh." They should just stick to what they do and keep their mouths shut. Look, I'm a liberal myself.. but if I'm a singer or musician.. I'm not going to talk about Bush, world hunger, and other shit during interviews. I'm a fucking musician.. who cares what I think about Bush???

Michael Moore is an idiot who is trying to fool the public into believing that he actually knows something and is the leader of some "revolution" lol... he's a film director with a slight eating problem and he has never been laid.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
        Sniper
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• freak
          Sniper
          • May 2004

Michael Moore is just a buffoon plain and simple. I stopped paying attention to him after "Roger and Me"

He serves a purpose though.

His "documentaries" keep the lunatic fringe occupied.

Comment

• thefive

I hate that guy.

Comment

• Keeyth
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Apr 2004

Re: Michael Moore Is A Fat Pig

Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
              Saw that lame ass on the Today Show & what was his best shot at Bush? That he stayed at the school he was at the morning of 911 for 30 minutes after the attacks & put the schoolchildren in danger? Is this dickehead for real? I think all that cholesterol has clogged his brain. Even Katey Couric was getting super annoyed with this piece of shit.
              You know, believe what you want, but if you take all your information from the American media, you are getting all of your info from a single corporate conglomerate, thanks to the work of Michael Powell. The point is, you are so ready to believe whatever the Bush Administration force feeds you, that you have become unable to think for yourselves, unable to question what really happened, and who really benefited the most from it.

Michael Moore may be a disgusting figure to look at, but he makes very real and very strong points... ...don't you think that with all the questions out there surrounding the circumstances of 9-11, and especially after we spent an ENTIRE YEAR looking down Clintons pants, that to ignore this situation and the questions arising from it is an insane act of DENIAL??? I mean come ON!

Think people THINK! It may be O.K. to be a fucking sheep when it comes to the Hagar/ Roth issue, but this is your fucking COUNTRY! Your HOME!
              If this is the kind of leadership you wanted, then why did we go beat up on Hitler??? Cuz Great grandfather Prescott Bush financed him, (Hitler) and now his grandson(Bushs') has stolen the Presidency in our own country, by being the first sitting president nobody VOTED into office.

Perhaps the Third Reich didn't lose WWII after all? Maybe they just changed venue???

Uh! How DARE I say these things about our illustrious COMMANDER IN THIEF???? Well, if it's the truth Fuck yes, I dare!
              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                Banned
                • Apr 2004

I don't have a problem with questioning Bush or any other type of authority. But Moore goes to far & he makes shit up or dwells on things that really don't matter. Why hasn't Moore made a movie about the Clinton Administration? That SOB did far worse than Bush will ever do. Guarantee that motherfucker had Vincent Foster killed.

By the way, does anybody here feel that MM exploited the Columbine tragedy to further his career?

Comment

• famac
                  Roadie
                  • Mar 2004

Keeyth - Bush won the electoral vote - that's what made him President. Gore lost Florida, even after a recount.

Michael Moore is so off the rails, even the New York Times blasted him.

The great thing about liberals like Moore is they were all talking about how problems in the Middle East were caused by no individual freedom. So Bush decides to give them their freedom, and all of the sudden, all of the liberals thing Saddam was better.

It's pathetic and totally hypocritical. Of course liberals will all say "we needed U.N. support" but the U.N. decided not to back it's own resolutions, some over ten years old, when it decided not to help the U.S. put an end to the charade called Iraq.

Bush followed a simple principal you use when training a dog. If a dog bites or snaps at you, you show it who is boss or you get bit again.

Michael Moore is pretending that the fanatics in the Middle East are civilized people, but this is all they understand, And we have 10 years of containment where our planes were fired on daily to prove it.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Dude, Keeyth, do you only come up with one original post for hte day and then post that in every thread about Michael Moore? You posted the SAME things here that you did in the other thread
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2004

Michael moore also says it's not right for us to be in Iraq because were losing american soldiers. Now of course this is true and it pains me as much as anyone else when I hear of another American dying, BUT what if we had that attitude during WWII? Well, we don't want our boys to die so lets allow Hitler to continue to murder millions of innocent people. We put an end to the Hussein family's mureding and thieving way of governement & the world is a better place because of it.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

I happen to be a fan of Moore's, I have been ever since he made Canadian Bacon.

Best laugh I ever had was when he was being interviewed by an upcoming young journalist, Ben Mulroney. During the interview, Moore says "Mulroney? Any relation to the idiot that almost ruined your country?" Ben's reply? "He's my Dad". (Former Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney).
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chuckg34
                          I'm tired of musicians/actors/directors/etc who act as activists with their "This world sucks! Down with conservatives!!! Wahhh." They should just stick to what they do and keep their mouths shut. Look, I'm a liberal myself.. but if I'm a singer or musician.. I'm not going to talk about Bush, world hunger, and other shit during interviews. I'm a fucking musician.. who cares what I think about Bush???

Michael Moore is an idiot who is trying to fool the public into believing that he actually knows something and is the leader of some "revolution" lol... he's a film director with a slight eating problem and he has never been laid.

I'm assuming you have written similar things about Ted Nugent, Mel Gibson, as well as Charlie Daniels, Toby keith and the rest of those simple minded country fucks spewing propaganda for the fascist pig in the White House.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            Dude, Keeyth, do you only come up with one original post for hte day and then post that in every thread about Michael Moore? You posted the SAME things here that you did in the other thread
                            Ah, Kat, if you were paying attention, I edited my comeback to you. As far as I'm concerned, the truth plays the same in any platform, across any forum, and in any thread. It was relevant to both conversations, and I posted them almost at the same time. Yes sweetheart, I can multi-task too. C'mon down, and I'll teach you a few tricks too, sweetheart
                            Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• DaveIsKing
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Michael Moron & The Crybabies
                              PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

Working...