Another heart-breaking Suicide caused by bullying.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Another heart-breaking Suicide caused by bullying.

This has to be one of the saddest things I've ever seen... and I've seen some pretty sad shit in my life. This video is basically a suicide note composed by a poor lonely girl who couldn't take the bullying anymore. Like many kids, she sent a picture of her boobs to a guy she was chatting with online....we all know what happens next.

The comments are disgusting....and I wouldn't doubt if some of the comments were made by her tormenters...

This shit has to end. Too many kids are taking their own lives!!!!

Last edited by Angel; 10-12-2012, 02:51 PM.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yeah we have to go back to kicking the bullies ass. There have always been bullies but what there seems to be a big problem of is self-esteem issues. We need to let these kids duke it out. No weapons. No kicking below the belt, Punching only. Nothing shuts a cocky asshole up more effectively than a bloody nose.

Why we have the cocky shit kids we have now is they know the system protects them. There is no punishment anymore. Well we need to go back to run your mouth and get what's coming to you. Smack that cocky fuck down I say.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-12-2012, 02:45 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

How old was this kid? She looks to be 16-ish..? Somewhere someone failed this kid whether it be her parents, school officials, inept social workers or the whole fucking system itself. I'm not making this to be a blame game for she obviously had some deep emotional/social issues but not one person recognized her behavior? Sad and heartbreaking indeed.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Yeah we have to go back to kicking the bullies ass. There have always been bullies but what there seems to be a big problem of is self-esteem issues. We need to let these kids duke it out. No weapons. No kicking below the belt, Punching only. Nothing shuts a cocky asshole up more effectively than a bloody nose.

Why we have the cocky shit kids we have now is they know the system protects them. There is no punishment anymore. Well we need to go back to run your mouth and get what's coming to you. Smack that cocky fuck down I say.
        My son used to beat up bullies, and always befriended the kids that were being bullied. I had teachers call me up and say he was being disciplined for fighting at school...then they would tell me the circumstances and ask me to please let him have a second helping of dessert, or a chocolate bar, or stay up past bed-time...

One of his friends that he protected from bullies was killed by her tormentors shortly after we moved to a different city. It was very hard on him, and he felt responsible for having "abandoned" her.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So this girl changed schools, apparently got the shit beat out of her, drank bleach, overdosed on drugs and nobody thought she might need some help??

As for the bullies.... I hope the full realization of what they have done hits them hard in the face. Damn shame they can't be tried for murder.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            So this girl changed schools, apparently got the shit beat out of her, drank bleach, overdosed on drugs and nobody thought she might need some help??

As for the bullies.... I hope the full realization of what they have done hits them hard in the face. Damn shame they can't be tried for murder.
            I would say most people have a strong will to live. People just don't become suicidal overnight and it's usually a mix of complex issues. Then there is the one thing that breaks the camel's back so to speak. With most suicides there are plenty of warning signs.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

She was on anti-depressants and getting counselling. Judging by the comments (which I can't look at anymore), I would guess that her bullies are still at it.... even in death. There's some horrible things being said on there!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                My son used to beat up bullies, and always befriended the kids that were being bullied. I had teachers call me up and say he was being disciplined for fighting at school...then they would tell me the circumstances and ask me to please let him have a second helping of dessert, or a chocolate bar, or stay up past bed-time...

One of his friends that he protected from bullies was killed by her tormentors shortly after we moved to a different city. It was very hard on him, and he felt responsible for having "abandoned" her.
                The difference between my generation and what's going on now is killed. There worst that could happen to you when I was in school is humiliation and getting your ass kicked. What has changed is what is socially acceptable. In the not so far distant past using a weapon or kicking was considered sissy stuff. We were told not to start fights but if we couldn't avoid them we were expected to finish them. If you don't put a bully in their place it will only get worse. If these people are so far gone they are out to kill you, then legally you are justified in upping the ante yourself and killing them to defend yourself. I wonder if those stupid bullies get that? If you wanna go there then guess what, you can get shot or get your brains smashed out and it's because you started it. You brought it to that level. In the past nobody wanted to go there or even thought about it. Even the bullies.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  She was on anti-depressants and getting counselling. Judging by the comments (which I can't look at anymore), I would guess that her bullies are still at it.... even in death. There's some horrible things being said on there!!!!
                  Makes you want to cut their tongues out to use them as an example to others on what happens if you act that way. It looks like we have raised a whole new generation of psychopaths. They probably are proud of themselves but of course, like I said, the system protects the psychopaths today. There is no right or wrong, just what can you get away with. That's the game.

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Where are the so called parents to these kids?? This is what you get when natural selection just isn't anymore thanks to the progress in science and all sorts of low-lifes make it to breeding.
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

The difference between my generation and what's going on now is killed. There worst that could happen to you when I was in school is humiliation and getting your ass kicked. What has changed is what is socially acceptable. In the not so far distant past using a weapon or kicking was considered sissy stuff. We were told not to start fights but if we couldn't avoid them we were expected to finish them. If you don't put a bully in their place it will only get worse. If these people are so far gone they are out to kill you, then legally you are justified in upping the ante yourself and killing them to defend yourself. I wonder if those stupid bullies get that? If you wanna go there then guess what, you can get shot or get your brains smashed out and it's because you started it. You brought it to that level. In the past nobody wanted to go there or even thought about it. Even the bullies.
                      And also the difference is that now the medium for bullying is internet. You can be followed no matter where you move.

Believe it or not, there are adult bullies who will hack into your computer, and post pics of you naked on various sites... How freaking low is that??? And people are observing this, but nobody speaks up until something happends.
                      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

The issue here is the internet.

In our day if you were being bullied at least it stopped once you got home - in the media age there is no off time and it esculates. The problem also spans into responsibility - can teachers police the internet if the posts are being made from computers outside school? Will the police investigate things like this (or even have the resouces too)? It seems that legislation and practice is behind the technology.

I also think that bullying for girls is very, very different from bullying for boys - less physical, much more sinister.
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• fraroc
                          Commando
                          • Jun 2012

You would think that wouldn't be the case after Columbine. Dylan Kleibold and Eric Harris weren't crazy, they were depressed and the victims of relentless bullying by the jocks and other popular kids. Dylan and Eric were the most unpopular kids in the entire school, they were even nicknamed "The Outcasts" by the school's Varsity Football team. It even got to the point that people that were actually friends with Dylan and Eric, popular or not were attacked by bullies being told "Why were you talking those faggots?" I feel the real reason why they shot up the school and killed most of the popular kids was because they ran out of options, they ran out of ways to cope with the bullying. Its a tragedy nonetheless.
                          How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

The police are conducting a criminal investigation. One of the investigators was just on the news and said that her tormentors have been posting nasty comments and pictures on the FB memorial page.

I was bullied by a teacher in junior high, which opened the door to being bullied by my peers. One grad weekend I woke up to discover I was covered in eggs and koolaid...and they were standing around laughing at me. I grabbed a beer bottle, smashed it against a tree and screamed "you think Angel's funny, I'll show you how fucking funny she is" as I started carving up my wrist with the broken bottle... that was my "last straw" moment...

I hope like hell they charge these bastards and make an example out of them....

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

What a beautiful young girl. So sad. breaks my heart. So many people feel alone in this world. Reminds of The Police song Message In A Bottle when he throws his SOS out & wakes to find a hundred billion bottles on the shore.

"Seems I'm not alone in being alone"

Rest in peace to this girl. Just awful. Just like that poor young man who jumped off the George Washington Bridge after his roommate filmed him & his boyfriend and posted the link. I truly am worried about the youth of today. Their pressures are ones I am thankful I will not know or have to carry.
                              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...