Nice dodge, liar.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

Religion for the truly ignorant.
      Well you don't have to tell us your 'religion' is ignorance. But Al Gore never claimed to have invented anything...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS

It's like you have a super radar to find the most ludicrous morons on the planet and then believe whatever shit they spout.

That guy is a fucking idiot, a complete joke in his own country.

What are his scientific qualifications? Fuck all - he has a degree in Classics. Ask him a question about Romans not climate change.
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-16-2013, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Fuck the scientists. I listen to the elders. They are the holders of knowledge of the land.

This article was written by Caitlyn Baikie, an Inuit geography student at Memorial University of Newfoundland and a close personal friend of mine. I am posting this on her behalf.
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Well you don't have to tell us your 'religion' is ignorance. But Al Gore never claimed to have invented anything...
                Um....yes. Yes I do have to point out that your global warming religion is big as the hole in the ozone layer. Which coincidentally, is a big as the whole in your pathetic affluent Buffalo suburb life.

Now smartass, answer the simple question: What is the right amount of heat??

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Whatever the global warming corporate consensus says, of course...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You're the one sheepishly taking your information from lobby groups paid for by big oil, I go with the scientific consensus.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

One year is not enough to show a trend. How many glaciers where you're from, Elbow? I'm from the Cdn Rockies. Athabasca glacier is NOTHING like it was when I was young. Our forests are being decimated by pine beetles because it is no longer cold enough to kill them. I was shocked when I went home to spread my brother's ashes...no snow on the peaks. Not normal...well, old normal anyway.

I don't need scientists to tell me, I'm aware of the nature around me and I listen to the Elders. They know the land better than any...
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jacksmar
                        Um....yes. Yes I do have to point out that your global warming religion is big as the hole in the ozone layer. Which coincidentally, is a big as the whole in your pathetic affluent Buffalo suburb life.

Now smartass, answer the simple question: What is the right amount of heat??
                        That's really simple - the right amount is the minimum amount of change. Rapid change means that animals but especially humans don't have time to adjust.

The huge irony is that this is a particularly a big problem for people that live that live only 15 feet above sea level or in a swamp.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          You're the one sheepishly taking your information from lobby groups paid for by big oil, I go with the scientific consensus.
                          Lobby groups of big oil ??

You're drunk...

And there is no legitimate "scientific consensus" regarding climate change...

It's a global UN regime designed to separate people from their money...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

That's really simple - the right amount is the minimum amount of change.
                            Exactly...

Pay the bankers and expect a minimum amount of change...

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That's really simple - the right amount is the minimum amount of change. Rapid change means that animals but especially humans don't have time to adjust.

The huge irony is that this is a particularly a big problem for people that live that live only 15 feet above sea level or in a swamp.

For those keeping score - that is another: I don't know.

Comment

• redozzman
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Feb 2005

The earths Climate has been changing for billions of years, things are going to change with or without the human race! man made climate change is agenda driven as far as I'm concerned

Comment

Working...