Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Westboro Mingle

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

That sounds pretty good but I already belong to a mormon dating site that hooks me up with ten lovely ladies to date at one time. I can weed out the bad ones and still have at least five left to propose marriage to.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Lucky girl! I can't wait until I meet my soulmate who hates everything and everyone as much as I do.

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kristy
        Lucky girl! I can't wait until I meet my soulmate who hates everything and everyone as much as I do.
        One F A T fucking cunt is enough for this world.
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Hey, maybe you're the one...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Nope. Fraggle Rock will be living with his daddy (if he's not in prison) in a perpetual dysfunctional codependent relationship until he's 45. Or until daddy's liver fails. One of the two.

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Nope. Fraggle Rock will be living with his daddy (if he's not in prison) in a perpetual dysfunctional codependent relationship until he's 45. Or until daddy's liver fails. One of the two.
              Bitch.
              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by fraroc
                Bitch.
                Nice comeback. How long did it take for you to come up with that gem?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

He's a "writer", remember?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

He's a "writer", remember?
                    I used to write my own absent notes in high school. Sometimes I'd skip a couple classes in the morning and another one in the afternoon and only write a note to cover the ones in the morning so I'd end up with a truancy for the afternoon absence. I got caught drinking beer and smoking pot with a couple buddies by the train tunnel and I got suspended from school. My dad said fuck that and went to the school to make them unsuspend me and the dean showed him all the truancies I had with notes for part of the day and my dad saw all the notes I'd written and laughed. When the dean asked him what was funny he said nothing. Instead of getting suspended they made me sign a contract saying I wouldn't ditch another class for the rest of the semester but since dad didn't bust me I headed for the park instead of school the next day and my dad was staking it out knowing I'd ditch school again the first chance I got and write another note. The park was a logical place to look because it was close by and big enough to hang out in without getting caught ditching school. He took me to school and waited till I went inside but as soon as he left I went back to the park to smoke some more pot.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...