Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Is the Hollywood self-suck fest over? I did not watch, therefore, I do not care who won what about what.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It can get problematic.

Arquette in her acceptance speech complained about pay inequality with actresses getting paid far less than male actors.

I think we would all support that but when you look at the figures in 2013-14 the top 10 men averaged earnings of $40 million while the women only averaged $20 million.

I think most of us that point think 'WTF forget the asshole guys, you are still getting paid $500k a week for playing fucking dress up?'

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Incoherent , dribbling and the inability to walk sounds like Oscar time for me most weekends.
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
          Is the Hollywood self-suck fest over? I did not watch, therefore, I do not care who won what about what.
          I didn't watch it either. Zero interest. I watched the UFC fights instead. The only nominated movie I've seen so far is American Sniper. I'll probably watch Birdman and the one with the dude from Spiderman.

Why is the show 3-1/2 hours? Don't people only care about 5 categories?

Comment

Working...