Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

It seems like most black people hate Mr. Sotomayor.

If he wants to be more popular with his own people he should rob liquor stores, resist arrest, get killed, and cause of riot in his city. That's when black people will love him and Obama will show support.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
      This guy is awesome!

Watch it all the way through, if you've got the balls!

I wonder what he thinks of all the faggit white apologists! I think I'll email him and ask him to do a video on them!

Tourettes guy hates ******s!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 01-20-2016, 03:40 AM. Reason: Watch it all the way through, if you've got the balls!
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        Will Smith and Jada Pinkett and boycotting the OSCARS because there is no black nominees....

Show me one good performance!

I don't think Tyler Perry and any of his shitty fucking Mama Madea films gettin' nominated any time soon!

Spook Lee is boycotting the Oscars too....
        Idris Elba, Beasts of No Nation.

Definitely should have been nominated. Outstanding performance that won him a Golden Globe.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Would somebody please teach Von how to spell faggot?
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
            He seems pretty goddamned angry, actually.
            Yeah, keep on telling yourself that, slave.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
              Would somebody please teach Von how to spell faggot?
              My way is the right way. I don't like it with the "o".

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                My way is the right way. I don't like it with the "o".
                Fucking Americans. Always trying to change the English language...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The politicians just created a different kind of plantation. Instead of producing cotton or sugar they produce votes for themselves from captive slaves in the welfare system. Got to bus the slaves to the polls and tell em who to vote for on the promise they will get some free stuff. Free stuff? Who be selling that this election?
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express

The politicians just created a different kind of plantation. Instead of producing cotton or sugar they produce votes for themselves from captive slaves in the welfare system. Got to bus the slaves to the polls and tell em who to vote for on the promise they will get some free stuff. Free stuff? Who be selling that this election?
                    People forget that the democrat party was the party that wanted to hold on to their slaves. So they figured out a way to keep those chains from getting rusty by ensuring a large percent of the population is continually dependent upon the gubment for their livelihoods. And while Hill Dawg is running around crying about the racial and economic injustice in this country, she's tightening those chains to make sure the slaves keep on voting for the party that's holding them down. It's actually quite ingenious if you think about it.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Fucking Americans. Always trying to change the English language...
                      And it just looks better with an I instead of an o. Faggity - see, that just looks right.

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Idris Elba, Beasts of No Nation.

Definitely should have been nominated. Outstanding performance that won him a Golden Globe.
                        He didn't win the golden globe although he was nominated.
                        This film was a sundance entry it made less than $100,000 at the box office and was released and bought by Netflix. If the lead actor was Tom Hanks or any multi Academy Award winner he wouldn't have been nominated either. Nobody has heard of this film and nobody is talking about it.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                          He didn't win the golden globe although he was nominated.
                          This film was a sundance entry it made less than $100,000 at the box office and was released and bought by Netflix. If the lead actor was Tom Hanks or any multi Academy Award winner he wouldn't have been nominated either. Nobody has heard of this film and nobody is talking about it.
                          That's the thing. That shouldn't make any difference. An incredible performance is an incredible performance.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think though that the figures are being presented with an agenda. Most Oscar nominees are American which all things being even there would be 13% African American but you have to dilute that further with the British nominations. Out of the 40 people nominated for an acting Oscar over the last 2 years 10 have been British! In Britain only about 3% of people are black so you could argue that over the last 2 years purely just on population you would only expect 3 black actors to be nominated out of 40 and there happens to be none this time.

I think the bigger problem is them not getting the roles in the first place because especially these days it's becoming very difficult to be an artist of any type without being from a rich family. Working people can't afford to live in cities and do the apprenticeships required with no safety net at all.

I don't know about the US actors so much but the young British actors getting nominated like Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne and Sally Hawkins were all rich kids.

Maybe the reason black actors aren't coming through is that there are fewer rich black kids rather than the Academy being super racist.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              I think though that the figures are being presented with an agenda. Most Oscar nominees are American which all things being even there would be 13% African American but you have to dilute that further with the British nominations. Out of the 40 people nominated for an acting Oscar over the last 2 years 10 have been British! In Britain only about 3% of people are black so you could argue that over the last 2 years purely just on population you would only expect 3 black actors to be nominated out of 40 and there happens to be none this time.

I think the bigger problem is them not getting the roles in the first place because especially these days it's becoming very difficult to be an artist of any type without being from a rich family. Working people can't afford to live in cities and do the apprenticeships required with no safety net at all.

I don't know about the US actors so much but the young British actors getting nominated like Benedict Cumberbatch, Eddie Redmayne and Sally Hawkins were all rich kids.

Maybe the reason black actors aren't coming through is that there are fewer rich black kids rather than the Academy being super racist.
                              Or maybe it's a buncha bullshit. Who really gives a flying fuck who gets nominated for an Oscar? Jesus Christ I get so damn sick of all this racism bullshit. Why don't they all go home and cry on a stack of money? "Oh poor pitiful me. I get to play make believe and get paid a shit ton of money for it but that's not enough!!" Fuck these idiots!

Everybody runs around screaming about how they're "color blind". But let something like this happen and it's time to launch the Race War!!

This is nothing more than a bunch of pampered pussies crying about a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No it's the biggest award an actor can win and actors are the most important talented people on the planet.

They seem to ignore that it's not that unusual for a fucking kid to win a nomination. It's very ususual for a child to win the highest award as a doctor or scientist or engineer or even in sports but what do I know...?
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-20-2016, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...