Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 100 of 100

Thread: Goodbye Fucker Tarlson

  1. #81
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,130
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,823
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Anyways itís another bull in the China shop the idiots in Washington DC caused.
    No that is the message being put through the propaganda channels of Russia and China as well as useful idiots like Tucker.

    The 2 big issues of the last few years and who they blame for them.

    1) COVID pandemic which started in Wu Han either in a lab or their horrible markets?

    Most people would think that was maybe China's fault? China blamed the US.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/w...cy-theory.html

    Russia blamed the US
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51413870

    2) The war in Ukraine
    Russia invades Ukraine in unprovoked land grab against the will of 99% of the population.

    Who is to blame?

    Russia say obviously it's the US.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/russias...raine-f61cf634


    China also say it's the US is the MAIN INSTIGATOR.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...80%9D%20Russia.



    You starting to see a pattern here? It's not only their governments they then put this stuff out all over social media and through dozens of new outlets they have bought all over the world, a bunch in Africa.

    And some of it goes to the right wing media in the US...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-26-2024 at 03:08 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  2. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    Rikk (02-27-2024)


  3. #82
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    32,783
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,438
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts


    Blog Entries
    15
    Rep Power
    94
    Or they steal an election and claim 81 million votes.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  4. #83
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Nitro Express's Avatar
    Member No
    7682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:17 PM
    Location
    Jackson Hole, Wyoming
    Posts
    32,783
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,438
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts


    Blog Entries
    15
    Rep Power
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    No that is the message being put through the propaganda channels of Russia and China as well as useful idiots like Tucker.

    The 2 big issues of the last few years and who they blame for them.

    1) COVID pandemic which started in Wu Han either in a lab or their horrible markets?

    Most people would think that was maybe China's fault? China blamed the US.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/w...cy-theory.html

    Russia blamed the US
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51413870

    2) The war in Ukraine
    Russia invades Ukraine in unprovoked land grab against the will of 99% of the population.

    Who is to blame?

    Russia say obviously it's the US.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/russias...raine-f61cf634


    China also say it's the US is the MAIN INSTIGATOR.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...80%9D%20Russia.



    You starting to see a pattern here? It's not only their governments they then put this stuff out all over social media and through dozens of new outlets they have bought all over the world, a bunch in Africa.

    And some of it goes to the right wing media in the US...
    Oh give me a break. A blind person could see we ran a color revolution in the Ukraine to overthrow the elected pro Russia president. Itís not rocket science. Oh and our CIA serves the interests of oligarchs and corporations now. They want to supply Western Europe with gas and oil. They donít want Russian competition. Meanwhile our weapons manufactures make money supplying the war.

  5. #84
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Oh give me a break. A blind person could see we ran a color revolution in the Ukraine to overthrow the elected pro Russia president. Itís not rocket science. Oh and our CIA serves the interests of oligarchs and corporations now. They want to supply Western Europe with gas and oil. They donít want Russian competition. Meanwhile our weapons manufactures make money supplying the war.
    No, genius. The real reason the actually DEMOCRATIC NATIONS are freaking out about Russia/Ukraine is because Putin has made his intentions VERY clear. He wants to bring back the Soviet Union as the superpower it once was...EXCEPT he wants to WIN the cold war this time.

    Ukraine is the FIRST step. He has made it clear that Poland is NEXT. It's a slow process...he's had it in mind for many years. The Sudetenland bullshit was him putting his toe in the water (an awfully BIG toe, that).

    It's NOT paranoia. He's outright said it. He's rewinding and undoing 1991 (and before). He's even put it in Russia's law that the invasion of Afghanistan was 100% justified (after years of it popularly being considered an immoral mistake).

    Stalin, the world's most murderous human being in human history (with more deaths attributed to him than even Hitler), had his popularity marks tripled among Russians since Putin came to power. From 1999 to 2023, 95 monuments to Stalin have been erected!!

    You disgustingly trivialize Putin's atrocity towards the Ukrainian people...even his intentions. It's no coincidence that he is putting Stalin on a pedestal. Stalin was responsible for the deaths of at least 5.5 million Ukrainians during the Holodomor (according to historians, one of the worst Genocides in human history).

    He wants the Soviet Union back.

    I'm half-Armenian. I never lived in the former S.S.R. of Armenia. My family was partly wiped out by the Turks during the 20th-century's first Genocide from 1915-1923.

    Interestingly, Obama took steps towards finally having Armenia fully recognize the Armenian Genocide for what it was, no matter if doing so upset the Turks...and Biden FULLY recognized it in 2022.

    Guess which "President" in between them DENIED what almost every historian on Earth knows happened to 1.5 million of my people? Fucking Donald Trump. I had to read that piece of shit deny that what happened to my own great-grandmother, great uncle, great aunt, etc. were simply part of a "civil war" (he sucked Turkey's dick even harder than he usually does with that fiasco). And amazingly, the U.S. Senate defied Trump in a unanimous vote to recognize the Armenian Genocide.

    But hey, according to the highly-educated Nitro, the only reason the U.S. government is worried about Ukraine being invaded with zero justification by a dictator who wants to bring back an evil superpower we were in a Cold War with for 50 years (a Cold War that brought us to the brink of nuclear annihilation) is just about "supplying Western Europe with gas and oil."

    Ronald Reagan (nowhere near my favorite President) would open his casket, walk up to you and throttle you for being so fucking stupid.

    So would Eisenhower, Truman, JFK, Johnson, Nixon, Bush Sr., etc.

    There's a reason so many historians who actually REMEMBER the 20th-century (AND can actually analyze world-issues & foreign policy beyond talking points by idiots on Fox News in-between segments on trans-washrooms and female M&Ms) actually comment so often on MAGAs being so fucking clueless as to our past.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  6. #85
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Or they steal an election and claim 81 million votes.


    My God...who do you think YOU CONVINCE with bold statements that have been heard and thrown out by judges, political scientists and multiple witnesses for the liars across this country?

    I almost hate to invite one of you MAGA conspiracy nuts to open your Pandora's Box...

    ...but since you are STILL claiming comments as insane as "81 million votes (Biden's total votes) were all stolen," can you please provide some EVIDENCE of this?

    You know that thing called EVIDENCE? MAGAs are great at making big, grand conspiracy comments. Can you please tell us HOW YOU KNOW THIS?

    I'll try and ignore the fact that you're the same person who follows the MAGA (and Tucker) line that the Capitol Attack we all saw on January 6, 2021 was a "Democrat operation" (apparently to overthrow the finalization of the election of the leader they wanted, which makes a LOT of sense), which is an equally moronic claim.

    Again, why should anyone believe you (no vague crap...no links to editorials full of opinions by people who in their downtime texted each other saying they "know this is all untrue...Sidney Powell is crazy")?

    Evidence. From you. NOT 100 links with opinions.

    Evidence, please.

  7. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

    Nickdfresh (02-27-2024)


  8. #86
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,130
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,823
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikk View Post
    I'm half-Armenian. I never lived in the former S.S.R. of Armenia. My family was partly wiped out by the Turks during the 20th-century's first Genocide from 1915-1923.
    Check.

  9. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

    Rikk (02-27-2024)


  10. #87
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,130
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,823
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Oh give me a break. A blind person could see we ran a color revolution in the Ukraine to overthrow the elected pro Russia president. Itís not rocket science. Oh and our CIA serves the interests of oligarchs and corporations now. They want to supply Western Europe with gas and oil. They donít want Russian competition. Meanwhile our weapons manufactures make money supplying the war.
    Somebody needs to clear their cookies...

  11. #88
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    No that is the message being put through the propaganda channels of Russia and China as well as useful idiots like Tucker.

    The 2 big issues of the last few years and who they blame for them.

    1) COVID pandemic which started in Wu Han either in a lab or their horrible markets?

    Most people would think that was maybe China's fault? China blamed the US.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/w...cy-theory.html

    Russia blamed the US
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-51413870

    2) The war in Ukraine
    Russia invades Ukraine in unprovoked land grab against the will of 99% of the population.

    Who is to blame?

    Russia say obviously it's the US.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/russias...raine-f61cf634


    China also say it's the US is the MAIN INSTIGATOR.
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/...80%9D%20Russia.



    You starting to see a pattern here? It's not only their governments they then put this stuff out all over social media and through dozens of new outlets they have bought all over the world, a bunch in Africa.

    And some of it goes to the right wing media in the US...
    Yes, but didn't you hear, Sesh? Nitro says it's all a "conspiracy." It's actually about...uh...competition over oil. Yeah. And...uh...because our feelings were hurt over the pro-Russian leader of Ukraine...uh...and...uh...WHAT?

    Don't worry. Nitro is the same guy who calls Democrats "war-mongers" (because we refuse to let Putin simply TAKE BACK all the nations that left the Soviet Union at the end of the Cold War) and criticizes the Democrats for "over-spending" on useless wars in other nations.

    Of course, Nitro conveniently ignores the fact that while the Biden administration and Congress have directed about $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine (including humanitarian, financial & military support), Bush spent $1.9 TRILLION on the Iraq war (over "weapons-of-mass-destruction" that most educated people knew were, surprise, not there). OH...and another $400 billion on the Afghanistan conflict. OH...and, at the same time as he calls Democrats "war-mongers," Nitro attacks Biden for pulling out of Afghanistan. AND...Nitro pretends to not know that Trump actually initiated that pull-out...Nitro ignores the multiple quotes of Trump talking about it "being time to get out."

    Nitro wants to have it both ways.

    Nitro, overall, would do well to read a few history books...AND maybe get his news from more ONE or TWO sources. Just a thought.

  12. #89
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Check.


    I'm sure this will all be declared "fake news" in a bit...

  13. #90
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,130
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,823
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Or they steal an election and claim 81 million votes.
    Sad I didn't realize you were that far down the well of nonsense.

    For a start in 99% of the polls for the whole year in advance Biden was away ahead in the polls. You have a 'feeling' that he didn't get 81 million votes or you have read it on the internet somewhere? What is your evidence, over 60 courts found no evidence

    What evidence would it take to convince you?

    Trump didn't even win the popular vote in 2016 - not by a long way.

  14. #91
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Sad I didn't realize you were that far down the well of nonsense.

    For a start in 99% of the polls for the whole year in advance Biden was away ahead in the polls. You have a 'feeling' that he didn't get 81 million votes or you have read it on the internet somewhere? What is your evidence, over 60 courts found no evidence

    What evidence would it take to convince you?

    Trump didn't even win the popular vote in 2016 - not by a long way.
    Yes, but even though the polls SHOWED ALMOST EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED (multiple polls too, by different pollsters), Trump decided (and Nitro KNOWS) that Biden didn't win. HOW does Nitro know? Because he was at each and every voting station and watched every vote and counted the votes himself.

    . OH...WAIT...no. Nobody on Earth could have done that.

    They should take this case to COURT!!

    . Oh, wait...they did. Over 60 times. All the judges (including multiple Trump-appointed judges) threw the cases out because there was a complete lack of evidence to the point of judges literally telling Powell, Giuliani & others that they were "wasting the court's time."

    They should do RE-COUNTS!!

    . Oh...wait...they did that too. MANY. In fact, the re-counts actually ADDED some votes in Biden's favor.

    But people like the MY PILLOW guy are going to finally release the evidence PROVING that the election was stolen and PROVING the conspiracy!

    . Oh...wait...he's had several "ticket-funded" events (people paid for) during which he was asked REPEATEDLY to produce the evidence and just...never did. Dude ruined his business over this insanity.

    But Sydney Powell had all the evidence and swore that this was all true!! And who wouldn't believe Sydney Powell?

    . Oh...wait...she's already plead guilty!

    Well, at least we know that Fox News believes the conspiracy and are sincere in their effort to uncover the truth. THEY BELIEVE SYDNEY POWELL!

    . Oh...uh...wait. They don't! Hell, read their own texts, released during the Dominion Lawsuit.

    . Rupert Murdoch, Fox chairman, privately texted that Mr. Trumpís voter fraud claims were "really crazy stuff."

    . At one point, as Murdoch watched Giuliani & Powell on his own station, he texted Suzanne Scott (Fox News Chief Executive): "Terrible stuff damaging everybody, I fear."

    . Tucker Carlson texted Laura Ingraham (on November 18, 2020): "Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. Itís insane."

    . Laura texted back: "Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy."

    . And Tucker texted back: "Our viewers are good people and they believe it" (making clear that he did not).

    . He later texted that "I hate Trump" and that they would soon never have to deal with Trump again.


    But WHY would Trump make all this up? Would he just claim he won when he didn't? He would NEVER do that.

    . Uh...he actually did say (in both 2016 AND 2020) that he would "never concede in an election and fight until the end, no matter what the result." He said this MULTIPLE TIMES, actually.

    Hmmm...

    What's that old saying? "The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."

    Recounts, court cases, leaked texts showing the Fox staff & chairman saying what they REALLY THINK of "the big lie," Fox News SETTLING WITH DOMINION FOR THREE-QUARTERS OF A BILLION DOLLARS (which they would only do if they knew they were going to lose in court...that's no chump change), ZERO evidence of Trump actually winning...

    My God, Trump actually declared victory soon after polls closed simply because he had received more votes than any Presidential candidate in "any past election." And the MAGA idiots cheered and said, "Yup! That means he won!!" But the stupidity of these people is SO DEEP because they neglected to notice that Biden had ALSO received more votes than any Presidential candidate in "any past election" (7 million MORE THAN TRUMP in 2020, to be exact).

    MAGAs can't accept that because they're in their bubble of conspiracies, lies and total allegiance to one human being (which is actually a very un-American ideal). I have almost NEVER met a Democrat who is more loyal to Joe Biden than the party or their country. People don't "worship" Joe Biden. They don't declare that "Jesus wants Biden to win." In fact, I've met NO Americans who say anything like, "Unless Joe Biden is re-elected, this country is going to hell. I will kill myself." I've actually seen a TON of clips of MAGAs saying things like that.

    Trump said he would 'never concede"...and that is EXACTLY what is happening. He even asked his supporters for MONEY to help "stop the steal" (and then it was shown that he was funneling a lot of that money for his own personal legal battles).

    TRUMP took his mentor ROY COHN's philosophy of "never admit you're wrong about anything" to a point that even ROY COHN would say is...a little much.

    (Sigh.) I know. It's like talking to a brick wall.

    You can't convince a Scientologist that there is no Xenu or that L. Ron Hubbard was not the savior of the human race.

    And one will NEVER convince a MAGA that maybe the election was just that...an election...in which one man did not win because he is SO FUCKING HATED by SO MANY AMERICANS. That man happens to be also SO VERY POPULAR with a lot of other Americans. But if MAGAs really are not convinced that their FŁhrer is hated by so many OTHER people, then they're doing what they always do:

    THEY'RE NOT LISTENING.
    Last edited by Rikk; 02-27-2024 at 10:39 AM.

  15. #92
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    By the way, Nitro...

    The morning after the 2016 election, the election in which Trump legitimately beat Hillary, I texted my brother-in-law. My brother-in-law (who is a Republican) hates Trump and it was the first election in which he had NOT voted Republican in the Presidential race. I texted my brother-in-law THIS (word-for-word):

    This is a democracy. We don't agree with the result in terms of our opinion. But we agree with the democratic process. Trump won the electoral college and won the election. We can cry about it and not want to accept it...but that would NOT be good for the country. The RIGHT thing to do now is to accept the fact that he is OUR PRESIDENT and hope he does well because his doing well is what is best for our families.
    And my brother-in-law agreed.

    END OF STORY.

    That is how adults who actually believe in democracy act. They don't spend four years trying to tear down 250 years of tradition because they don't like the result of an election. They move on, hope for the best and hope their choice wins next time.

    If I was able to do it, Nitro, why can't you?

  16. #93
    Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    16,313
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,869
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Or they steal an election and claim 81 million votes.
    Who is this "they," Alex Jone$?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  17. #94
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Who is this "they," Alex Jone$?
    Anyone NOT in his cult, Kristy.

    Didn't you hear? There actually IS a cult of regular Americans working against the goal of dubbing one person leader-of-the-universe with "full immunity" for absolutely anything.

    Anyone who doesn't agree with this cult is "they." (The truth of the matter is, "they" did steal the election from Trump...by voting FOR SOMEONE ELSE.)

  18. Thanked Rikk for this KICKASS post:

    Kristy (02-27-2024)


  19. #95
    Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Kristy's Avatar
    Member No
    7609
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:24 PM
    Location
    Denver, Colo
    Posts
    16,313
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    1,869
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    64
    Biden is about as centrist as they come. It's Republicans who have flown to the far edges of right wingdom and Nitro falls for it

  20. #96
    THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Rikk's Avatar
    Member No
    182
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:48 PM
    Location
    Southfork
    Age
    18
    Posts
    16,373
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,047 Times in 487 Posts


    Rep Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Biden is about as centrist as they come. It's Republicans who have flown to the far edges of right wingdom and Nitro falls for it
    Amen, sister.

  21. #97
    Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

    Nickdfresh's Avatar
    Member No
    8719
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 AM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Age
    53
    Posts
    49,110
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,480
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts


    Rep Power
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Or they steal an election and claim 81 million votes.
    Oh gee how horrible! Maybe you can take that to a court of law and lose like 60+ fucking times? Jesus fucking Christ you are a retard....

    BTW, did you know all of the hard right news outlets you watch when Trump runs his diarrhetic mouth about how it was "stolen" like Fox, OAM, NewsHaxx, now have disclaimers about how they accept the results of the 2020 elections? Gee I wonder why...

    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-27-2024 at 07:18 PM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  22. #98
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,130
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,823
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    Wonder if Fox News will keep this up. It does seem that maybe old man Murdoch has put in a call...


  23. #99
    Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    FORD's Avatar
    Member No
    32
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Location
    Cascadia
    Posts
    58,736
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    3,396
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts


    Rep Power
    144
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

  24. #100
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    Seshmeister's Avatar
    Member No
    11
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:12 PM
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    35,130
    Status
    Offline
    Thanks
    2,823
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts


    Rep Power
    10
    FFS!

    Jane Fonda does a photo op against a war and is despised forever as Hanoi Jane by a bunch of people - meanwhile this Quisling fuck? It's not like he needs the money like Alex Jones does now...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Zap Your Balls With Cucker Tarlson
    By FORD in forum The Front Line
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-23-2022, 08:46 PM
  2. I got Him! I Finally got the Fucker!
    By LoungeMachine in forum Max's Non VH/DLR Related Stuff
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:53 AM
  3. shoot this fucker!
    By PETE'S BROTHER in forum Max's Non VH/DLR Related Stuff
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 12:42 PM
  4. Thank GOD the clown fucker is GONE
    By DLR kicks ass in forum Main VH/DLR Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 04:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •