Thread: Trump Is Fucked

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,392 Times in 6,052 Posts

I can't watch pro Trump evangelicals talk about him because it is too depressing.

Apart from everything else and that's a big everything, he was found by a US jury to have committed a sexual assault on a woman. There are so many crimes and misdemeanors at this point they all seem to cancel themselves out in minds of many voters.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 08:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    Meh. Evangelical Christianity is just a business. You got gullible useful idiots on both sides. Keep em arguing and the rich keep owning more and more. Nothing changes whether Trump wins or not. Everyone has grabbed some ass.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Other side says so you are saying that the president can legally order a SEAL team to kill political rivals unless 2/3rds of the senate vote impeachment?
    And what if Biden (say) decides to kill a proportion of the "Freedom Cuntcaus"? So, the president can now kill anyone that would vote to impeach him?

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Trump’s latest about-face: He now says 2020 election was ‘long over’

In the months after the 2020 election, Donald Trump leaned on his campaign to launch ad blitzes and legal
    challenges to the results, insisting to his supporters that the election was “ a long way from over.” He even
    told state and federal courts he was suing in his capacity as a political candidate.

Now, in a bid to derail criminal charges, he’s saying the opposite. At least six times in the past two weeks,
    Trump has declared that the election was “ long over” by the time he began pushing state officials and
    then-Vice President Mike Pence to overturn his defeat.

It’s a new piece of rhetoric that’s meant to bolster Trump’s assertion of “presidential immunity” from his
    criminal charges for interfering with the transfer of power. He wasn’t a candidate anymore, Trump’s new theory goes, so he must have been doing his job as president to ensure elections are fair.

But there’s a problem: It flies in the face of the legal arguments Trump made three years ago, during his
    frenetic push to subvert the election results. Even after the votes had been counted and certified, Trump
    filed lawsuits contesting the results — and he claimed he was doing so not as the outgoing president,
    but as a candidate.

It’s even what he told the Supreme Court in a Dec. 9, 2020 brief filed by his lawyer at the time, John
    Eastman. “He seeks to intervene in this matter in his personal capacity as a candidate for reelection,”
    Eastman wrote.

Full story at:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...legal-00135230

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 4,721 Posts

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump Ordered to Pay The New York Times Hundreds of Thousands Over ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
    A New York state judge ordered former President Donald Trump to pay The New York Times a six-figure
    legal fee over a now-dismissed lawsuit he brought against the paper.

Trump faces another loss at court with a $392,638.69 fine to pay for the journalists’ legal fees, according
    to Time’s reporter Susanne Craig, who slammed the lawsuit in which she was included as “frivolous.”

Full story at:
    https://www.mediaite.com/trump/break...olous-lawsuit/

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

10. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-06-2024)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trumps new economic theory of "supply change", Dementia Donald can't fucking pronounce "chains"...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1754667998214836480

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 1,997 Posts

Seek help for your TDS.

13. Thanked Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (02-07-2024)

Charcoal Mellowed
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Trump loses immunity bid as appeals court rules he’s just a “citizen”

A federal appeals court on Tuesday unanimously rejected former President Donald Trump’s claim that he is
    immune from prosecution in the D.C. election subversion case.

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals for the District of Columbia in a 57-page opinion
    found that there is no basis for Trump to assert blanket immunity for all acts committed as president.

"We cannot accept that the office of the Presidency places its former occupants above the law for all time
    thereafter,” the judges wrote.

“For the purpose of this criminal case, former President Trump has become citizen Trump, with all of the
    defenses of any other criminal defendant. But any executive immunity that may have protected him while
    he served as President no longer protects him against this prosecution," the opinion said.

Full story at:
    https://www.salon.com/2024/02/06/los...just-a-citizen

15. Thanked silverfish for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-06-2024)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    Seek help for your TDS.
    Seriously, you like this guy that didn't know the concept of "supply chains" he had never "heard of" and thinks it's supply change. Pretty sure problems of "supply chains" are beyond any president's capacity and he is no less culpable than Sleepy Joe is in all that...

I mean, 7 years of Wharton College down the drain....

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    03-04-2024 @ 05:42 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I can't watch pro Trump evangelicals talk about him because it is too depressing.

Apart from everything else and that's a big everything, he was found by a US jury to have committed a sexual assault on a woman. There are so many crimes and misdemeanors at this point they all seem to cancel themselves out in minds of many voters.
    I am not following all that closely, but in that most recent trial, which was the defamation one, The "judge" prohibited the most basic facts from being brought into the court as evidence.

You don't actually believe that trial to be anything more than a gross example of justice gone wrong and entirely politically motivated. They literally changed the statute of limitations JUST so this case could be brought forward. It is certain to be appealed and I can't see it standing. Maybe you are referring to another trial.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo Delight View Post
    I am not following all that closely, but in that most recent trial, which was the defamation one, The "judge" prohibited the most basic facts from being brought into the court as evidence.
    I think you got the wrong end of the stick there as Trump intended.

In our systems of justice once you have been found guilty by a jury as Trump has you are not allowed to say that your accuser is a liar because that is the settled opinion of the court. This was not an appeal it was a defamation case because Trump had continued to say that the victim was lying.

He wasn't allowed to present a defense of the original crime because he had already done that and been found guilty by a jury in the first case. All he was able to defend was whether he had been defaming her which given all the video evidence and that he was muttering it throughout the court case didn't give him much of a chance of winning that.

Meanwhile in one of his other cases he is boasting about how wealthy he is so naturally her lawyers said that this guy is super rich he is continuing to deny the jury finding in the first case so you need to hit him with such a big judgement he shuts up.

For you or me that might mean $20k but for Trump they(the jury in the second case) decided it would take $83 million.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-06-2024 at 07:14 PM.

19. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-06-2024)

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

In our systems of justice once you have been found guilty by a jury as Trump has you are not allowed to say that your accuser is a liar because that is the settled opinion of the court. This was not an appeal it was a defamation case because Trump had continued to say that the victim was lying.

He wasn't allowed to present a defense of the original crime because he had already done that and been found guilty by a jury in the first case. All he was able to defend was whether he had been defaming her which given all the video evidence and that he was muttering it throughout the court case didn't give him much of a chance of winning that.

Meanwhile in one of his other cases he is boasting about how wealthy he is so naturally her lawyers said that this guy is super rich he is continuing to deny the jury finding in the first case so you need to hit him with such a big judgement he shuts up.

For you or me that might mean $20k but for Trump they(the jury in the second case) decided it would take $83 million.
    I think what is allowed in the appeal will be telling. I don’t think you or I know what is right here. Your logic seems sound, but I have a feeling a neutral judge would provide more leeway here and the jury may have a different take.

You don’t see anything amiss with re-writing the statute of limitations from an Attorney General with a stated mission of bringing down Trump. It stinks and not just a little bit.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think what is allowed in the appeal will be telling. I don’t think you or I know what is right here. Your logic seems sound, but I have a feeling a neutral judge would provide more leeway here and the jury may have a different take.

You don’t see anything amiss with re-writing the statute of limitations from an Attorney General with a stated mission of bringing down Trump. It stinks and not just a little bit.
    Trump's appeal in the civil defamation case? DOA...

I know, it's really terrible that Trump cannot just randomly murder political enemies and not be charged unless he is impeached, in which case he could assassinate all of the key impeachers.

I mean you sound like a dumb partisan hypocrite here. You've raved about Trudeau being a dictatorial monster but are just fine with effectively codifying the allowing of a sitting US president to become one and use "SEAL Team 6 to assassinate political rivals"...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

And the situation I think he is referring too, Trump was melting down and attempting to "defend" himself in the penalty phase, after he had been found guilty and was and is such an asshole he alienated the jury and boosted his penalty to $83 million. Or maybe he was playing 3D chess? And oh yeah, his lawyer is a retard...

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Like the Clintons have done how many times? NickDelusionalDumbocrat

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh the drama. Ha! Ha!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wasn't aware of that. There is so much fake stuff flying about just now, the singer in my band sent me a story today about Taylor Swift being a cloned satanist.

The statute of limitations thing is maybe something brought in by a Republican guy ages ago?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...-trump-to-book

I really don't buy this victim card thing, no matter what your politics you have to admit Trump is an extremely rich and powerful person and if his actions or policies happen to agree with what you agree with that's purely accidental on his part.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ridiculous. If Taylor Swift were a Satanist, her music would be better.

28. 2 users say thank you to FORD for this KICKASS post:

Never was (02-07-2024),Romeo Delight (02-08-2024)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,062 Posts

Blog Entries
    There is nothing wrong with Taylor Swift's music. Still kicks the crap out of your Boomer Vomit bands.

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Seek help for your TDS.
    For real. What's the program with these folks? I stopped posting for a zillion years and the same people are still here bitching about Trump. Can you imagine what it'll be like when he wins this election?

31. Thanked Catfish for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (02-07-2024)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Like the Clintons have done how many times? NickDelusionalDumbocrat
    Bill, for whatever a sleaze he was, was never this fucking stupid and hired good lawyers, listened to and paid them as he was one... VonDeMAGAvagina...

33. Thanked Nickdfresh for this KICKASS post:

Von Halen (02-07-2024)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Can you imagine what it'll be like when he wins this election?
    Yeah that's why we are posting about it. 90% of everyone in all the US allied countries or the western world whatever you want to call it are fucking stressed about half the US electorate treating their vote like it's a funny game show thing.

Working people voting for an authoritarian rich guy who is not smart and hoping he will help them is weird.

As for the rest of the world, one of the movies nominated for an Oscar this year is called '20 days in Mariupol', please watch it.

35. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-08-2024)

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Working people voting for an authoritarian rich guy who is not smart and hoping he will help them is weird.
    I'm with you Sesh. I do not for the life of me, understand how these ignorant Dumbocrats can vote for that brain dead old man Bidet again.

37. 2 users say thank you to Von Halen for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (02-08-2024),Romeo Delight (02-08-2024)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm with you Sesh. I do not for the life of me, understand how these ignorant Dumbocrats can vote for that brain dead old man Bidet again.
    As opposed to a brain dead F A T orange puke who may have syphilis is a serial rapist, sucks a lot of RuZZian dick, compromised our national security, led an insurrection against his own country and wants to gut social programs, education and wants the border to stay more open than Ivanka's legs.

Go on Von, please defend the indefensible

39. Thanked Kristy for this KICKASS post:

Nickdfresh (02-08-2024)

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...r-in-7-charts/

Immediately after taking office, Biden changed how even Title 42 was used, allowing far more in that Trump. This is just the tip of teh iceberg though. Graph here:

https://www.pewresearch.org/short-re...exicoborder_6/

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I wasn't aware of that. There is so much fake stuff flying about just now, the singer in my band sent me a story today about Taylor Swift being a cloned satanist.

The statute of limitations thing is maybe something brought in by a Republican guy ages ago?

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...-trump-to-book

I really don't buy this victim card thing, no matter what your politics you have to admit Trump is an extremely rich and powerful person and if his actions or policies happen to agree with what you agree with that's purely accidental on his part.
    "Within hours of the law going into effect in late November, Carroll filed a battery and defamation civil suit against Trump."

Hmmmm....

https://19thnews.org/2023/05/e-jean-...ult-survivors/

I almost think being rich SHOULD be a requirement to be President. How else can we ensure against corruption while in office? Nancy Pelosi literally has a perfect stock picking record lol.

Look at the net worth of President's before and after below. The most damning might be Obama. To be clear, Trump lost money! Imagine what Biden's will look like after all of the Ukraine boondoggle. Goodenss

U.S. presidents net worth before and after office:

Ronald Reagan: $10.6M ➡️ $15.4M

George H.W. Bush: $4M ➡️ $23M

Bill Clinton: $1.3M ➡️ $241.5M

George W. Bush: $20M ➡️ $40M

Barack Obama: $1.3M ➡️ $70M

Donald Trump: $3.7B ➡️ $2.5B

https://twitter.com/alifarhat79/stat...58036688019935
    https://blog.cheapism.com/what-presidents-are-worth/

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    More of your tedious red-pilling horseshit.

ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Facts are hard...Regurgitating talking points from "The View" is so much easier

44. 2 users say thank you to Romeo Delight for this KICKASS post:

Catfish (02-08-2024),Von Halen (02-08-2024)

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah that's why we are posting about it. 90% of everyone in all the US allied countries or the western world whatever you want to call it are fucking stressed about half the US electorate treating their vote like it's a funny game show thing.

As for the rest of the world, one of the movies nominated for an Oscar this year is called '20 days in Mariupol', please watch it.
    About 90% of everyone in all the US allied countries doesn't know what it's like to live in the US and don't understand how dipshits like Biden and liberals in general are wrecking this country.

When you say an "authoritarian rich guy" I presume you are talking about Biden? Mister mystery millionaire who's making auto manufacturers stop making cars operated by fuel?

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    As opposed to a brain dead F A T orange puke who may have syphilis is a serial rapist, sucks a lot of RuZZian dick, compromised our national security, led an insurrection against his own country and wants to gut social programs, education and wants the border to stay more open than Ivanka's legs.

Go on Von, please defend the indefensible
    There's just so much stupid here to unpack.

47. Thanked Catfish for this KICKASS post:

Romeo Delight (02-08-2024)

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Facts are hard...Regurgitating talking points from "The View" is so much easier
    Um, we've been through this before my F A T little red-pilling monkey. You do not actually read what you post but rather skim the headline(s) that fits into your bullshit narrative. Now I know thinking must be difficult if not impossible for you. Hardly "facts." You just pull turd after turd out of your bloated ass from memes, Twitter and right-wing/anti-American web sites which also fits the narrative of your racist Canadian ass.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    There's just so much stupid here to unpack.
    Than please explain it to me, you superior intellectual F A T fuck

Bottom feeder
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Than please explain it to me, you superior intellectual F A T fuck
    I'm really not fat. That's not me in my avatar.

Why are you so grumpy?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Relax people. Less than 1% of the population run the world. You have zero say in the matter. Presidents come and go. Nothing really changes except your money buys less than it did five years ago. You are being given money that is made from nothing. The 1% have bought most the real assets. You have nothing.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I'm really not fat. That's not me in my avatar.

Why are you so grumpy?
    Don't care. You are a cultist nonetheless.

Thread Information