Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

OReilly Vs. America Haters..

Hating America

Friday, July 09, 2004

By Bill O'Reilly

PHOTOS
    VIDEO

An Interesting summary of facts. Ford, fire up the bullshit machine, there is a lot for you to contest...

Hi, I'm Bill O'Reilly._ Thank you for watching us tonight._

Hating America._That is the subject of this evening's "Talking Points Memo."_ According to a new poll, 40 percent of Canadian teenagers think America is an evil country._ Among French-Canadian teens, the number jumps to 64 percent._ Those numbers can be laid right on the doorstep of the Canadian media and government

As you may know, the FOX News Channel is not allowed in Canada, but CNN is._ Fair and balanced?_You decide.

The USA takes a relentless pounding from many Canadian news organizations and from the liberal government._So, what can we expect from the kids?_They're not getting a full picture._ And neither is most of the world.

Increasingly, the bully America is being portrayed as the devil._ And the far left in this country is gleefully piling on._ Guys like Michael Moore [are] running around the world_telling everybody what a bad place America is. Moore and his enablers should be very proud of themselves

For the benefit of the Canadian kids, let's take a look at the record:

•The foreign and defense policies of_Ronald Reagan (search)_resulted in the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the freeing of approximately 122 million people in Eastern Europe._

• The state of Israel would cease to exist if not for American protection, and about 5.5 million Jews would be in grave danger.

• Nearly 23 million Taiwanese would be denied freedom if not for American protection._ More than 48 million South Koreans would be living under a dictatorship if not for American protection._ USA action led to the removal of the Serbian dictator_Milosevic (search), who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Balkans.

• The USA and Britain removed the Iraqi dictator Hussein, who was responsible for the murders of hundreds of thousands of people in the Middle East._ And we have also removed the terrorist Taliban government in Afghanistan.

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS._ We were unable to find out how much France contributes, if anything._ To be fair, Canada sends $270 million, which is substantial.

• American action in Central America,_Grenada (search), and_Haiti (search)_has kept millions of people out of totalitarian regimes._ Of course, all of this has cost every American taxpayer big._ And thousands of American servicepeople have lost their lives protecting people overseas.

It is insulting and dishonest for Americans and Canadians and Europeans to condemn this country because they don't like certain policies._ Dissent is good._ Slander is unacceptable.

The truth is that the USA has freed more human beings in 230 years than the rest of the world combined. France has freed almost no one. Ditto Canada.

So, pardon me as I object to the Michael Moores of the world — and that man is too cowardly to come in here, all right?_ Pardon me as I object to the anti-American foreign press and bums like Chirac in France and Chretien in Canada.

America has a provable history of freeing oppressed people all over the world in fighting evil dictators._ Canada should be ashamed that so many of its young people are flat out ignorant._ And Americans should wise up and realize we are living in a changing world._ Old friends are not necessarily true friends.

And that's "The Memo."
  • ULTRAMAN VH
    Commando
    • May 2004

BILL O'REILLY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a man of integrity.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Bill O'reichly is a propagandist for the "Pravda" of the BCE, FAUX News. He has every bit as much integrity as Sammy Hagar.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
        Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2004

yeah o'reilly is nothing fair and balanced. he is very pro republican which doesnt really make a newsman. i met him yesterday at a fundraiser here in boston where he was speaking and he point blank said that his job was to ask questions to rile up the people he is talking to. he is in tv for a reason, he wants ratings. but in no way is he balanced...he puts the pro republican spin on things just as some media goes pro democrat. he was a nice guy though

Comment

• Big Train
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

If you dont agree with his approach fine, but you cant argue facts, there he is solid.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

its how he produces his facts...to me his facts are in the same light as moore's facts...just drenched with his personal beliefs. im neither rep or democrat, and dont really like either candidate, for me its finding the lesser of two evils

Comment

• Sarge
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
              its how he produces his facts...to me his facts are in the same light as moore's facts...just drenched with his personal beliefs.
              That is 100% true..
              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2004

dont claim to be fair and equal, and i dont know if oreilly does or not, but dont claim that or blast the other side for that when your not. just be honest with your views and dont try and hide your agenda. thats fine but dont be high and mighty and claim your not doing that. the days of the fair and equal newsman that keeps his personal beliefs out of things are far over

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

• America is sending $15 billion to Africa to help victims of AIDS._ We were unable to find out how much France contributes, if anything._ To be fair, Canada sends $270 million, which is substantial.

Statements like this above is what create MILES between Moore and O"Reilly on the honesty scale. When a fact is there, such as here with Canada, O'Reilly acknowledges, where as Moore would ignore. That, to me, is a LOT closer to fair and balanced.

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

The fact is this:

If Michael Moore had a talk show opposite O'Reilly, he would get as killed in the ratings as all the others are. Moore proved last night that he runs from the facts and O'Reilly throws them in your face and dares you to answer them directly, not dance around them with spin bullshit.
                    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by diamondD
                      The fact is this:

If Michael Moore had a talk show opposite O'Reilly, he would get as killed in the ratings as all the others are. Moore proved last night that he runs from the facts and O'Reilly throws them in your face and dares you to answer them directly, not dance around them with spin bullshit.
                      Yup.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jun 2004

without a doubt o'reilly is a better speaker and knows his medium much better than Moore knows it. like i said, the whole basis of moore was stupid since he was asking oreilly to answer for something that bush did and that just doesnt work. both are jerkoffs

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The U.S. gives 3/4's of it's foreign aid to Israel.

JUST THINK WANT WOULD HAPPEN IF THE U.S. REVERSED THAT!

Soooooooo the U.S. is paying f4or the apartied wall the Zionists are partitioning the Middle East with in Palestine.. and you don't care.. because you don't know.. but dennis kucinich knows and he didn't say anything aboot tit last nite.

ZIONISISM is a Weapon aff Mass Destruction. Dennis should have said that, t2oo. He left that o1ne out as all globalist politicians do, bush, kerry, kucinich, blair, gorby, you name 'em, they're globalists. Gorby was a traitor t2o his own country t2o the globalists. But you like him. He's a traitor t2o the Russian people and their power in the world. And when you have no power in the world what happens to you?

Traitor!

TRAITOR!

And what happens t2o traitors?

The Russian generals know it as they watch America flank them (Russia) to the south with new bases all over the Middles East, NATO (U.S.) moved right up t2o their borders, and if a non-aggression treaty is signed between China and the U.S. over Taiwan the Russians will be surrounded by the U.S. and/or it's allies and the Russian generals are going to launch their own "pre-emptive"..(we can do it they can do it) strike on it's "enemies" military sites in the northern hemisphere.. and.. that's that f4or this world "as we know it."

Have a nice doomsday.

=PtS=

The surrounding of Russia is being done on purpose. 9/11 helped the plan. It's all been planned and it's very real and the Russian generals know it. Of couse, I know YOU don't know it. But if you were Russian you would know it. And aff yoo read PNAC yoo'd know it, t2oo.
                          Last edited by Phil theStalker; 07-29-2004, 11:46 AM.
                          Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

KIDS, KIDS, KIDS

Originally posted by diamondD
                            The fact is this:

Boy, are you guys children.

Ummm.. O'Reilly been on long enough f4or guests t2o know what he's all about. He's not tough. Those guests are WILLING victims!

They are WILLING victims t2o get on any media even his so that's how he gets his victims.

You've watched him long enough. Would you go on his show? Not me. I don't need him as much as he needs his victims. His victims have a right not t2o ask or be invited on the show.

It's all a game.

It's all a game of money and ratings.. and you're buying int2o it all.

That's soooooooooooo sad.

=PtS=

DRAG DAT PERSON IN CHAINS AND PUT 'EM IN FRONT AFF O'REELY AND MAKE THEM ANSWER DA FAKKING QUESTIONS!

I don't see any guests on that show that are dragged in by chains. They go WILLINGLY just t2o get themselves on TV. It's all greed.
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

We're only surrounding Russia because that's where all the new oil is.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

Working...