Americans should be more worried about the First Amendment...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

that's why it's "just in case/last resort"
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• lesfunk
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't see the disconnect between this and the "conspiracy bullshit". In fact this adds credence to some conspiracy arguments, doesn't it?
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
        I don't see the disconnect between this and the "conspiracy bullshit". In fact this adds credence to some conspiracy arguments, doesn't it?
        If you heard them on Alex Jones? NO. Just sayin'.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

But this does show a conspiracy between The Banks (who run things) and the Policia (the govt. stormtroopers)

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            Americans should be worried about the 2nd amendment ...
            Some are, but the rest have been duped by staged shootings...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Some are, but the rest have been duped by staged shootings...
              I'm not worried about the 2nd Amendment.....but I am beginning to believe you and your theories.

Keep up the good fight, and ignore the sheep
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Check out this current article from the Newtown Bee that says absolutely nothing exactly one month later...

Police Investigation Into Sandy Hook School Murders Progresses

Link

By Andrew Gorosko

Police investigators this week continued their probe into the December 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in which 20 first-graders and six school staffers were massacred when a gunman shot his way into the building and launched a gunfire rampage with a military-style assault rifle.

State police spokesman Lieutenant J. Paul Vance said that progress is being made in the probe, adding that, "It's going to be a long investigation."

State police, town police, the state's attorney's office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, and the US attorney for Connecticut are among the agencies participating.

"I would hesitate to put a time on it," Lt Vance said of the duration of the probe.

"We're maintaining the integrity of the (crime) scene," he said, noting that the Sandy Hook School remains off limits to the public as the investigation there continued this week. Midday on Wednesday, a state trooper was posted on Dickenson Drive, turning back people from approaching the K-4 school.

The state police's western, eastern, and central major crime squads are involved in the investigation, Lt Vance said.

Adam Lanza, 20, of 36 Yogananda Street, Sandy Hook, had shot and killed his mother Nancy Lanza, 52, in her sleep at their home before driving to the school and going on a shooting rampage. After police encountered him at the school, Lanza shot himself to death, bringing the total number of dead to 28.

"We're moving forward. The detectives are working very hard to meet our objectives," Lt Vance said.

Police will investigate the crime as long as necessary to accomplish their goals, he said. The lieutenant noted that one lead often produces another lead, which makes it difficult to predict the length of an investigation.

A chief goal of the probe is uncovering a clear motive for Adam Lanza's actions. The results of the completed probe would be made public.

Police Chief

Newtown Police Chief Michael Kehoe said town police are working "side by side" with state police in the probe.

"Multiple investigations are going on," he said.

Besides the shooting incidents at Sandy Hook School and at the Lanza residence, probes are being conducted into fraudulent fundraising schemes exploiting survivor families and the general public, he said.

Police also are investigating ensuing threats of violence which were made against the Head O' Meadow School and St Rose of Lima Church, Chief Kehoe said.

As with the rest of Newtown, the crime has had an emotional impact on town police, Chief Kehoe said, "I think we're all rebounding at our own paces."

"We're watching out for each other and supporting each other," he said.

Attorney Eric Brown, who represents the Newtown Police Union, said the union is seeking to find a mechanism that would allow town police who take time off work due to emotional distress to continue receiving a paycheck.

It was unclear, how many, if any, town police were off work this week due to the emotional stresses caused by their investigation of the incident.

On December 27, Mr Brown had said that "three to five" town police were then still off work in the aftermath of the mass murder incident.

The town police department has 45 members, 43 of whom are represented by the police union. The police labor contract allows up to ten sick days annually per officer.

However, Mr Brown has expressed concerns that police strongly affected by the shooting incident may run out of sick time and have no paychecks available while they are off work.

"There's plenty of people who want to donate money" to ensure that police who are off work receive paychecks, Mr Brown said.

But, he added, that some "formal mechanism" must be created if police are to be paid while off work due to stress-related problems stemming from the shooting incident.

Mr Brown said that potentially a dozen police officers may need to take some time off work, as needed, to deal with such stress-related problems.

The police chief has been supportive in view of the affected officers' plight, Mr Brown said.

Mr Brown said the police union will soon meet with the town in seeking to fashion some formal mechanism which would allow affected officers to be paid while off work for stress-related reasons.

State's Attorney

Danbury State's Attorney Stephen J. Sedensky, III, said this week that five search warrants which were issued to police investigators in probing the mass murder remain under court seal.

Mr Sedensky sought and received a judge's approval to keep those five warrants sealed from public review for 90 days to protect the ongoing crime investigation. He declined to describe the specifics of the warrants.

Those warrants would now be unsealed with their contents disclosed by late March, unless the state seeks and receives from a judge another time extension to keep them sealed.

In a statement on the investigation, the Chief State's Attorney's Office said that the Danbury State's Attorney's Office will continue to work with the state police, Newtown police, Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, and other local, state, and federal agencies on the crime probe.

"It cannot be stated too often how invaluable and necessary the work of the United States Attorney's Office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Marshals Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and other federal agencies was and is to this investigation," it added.

Once the investigation has been completed and all documents and evidence are reviewed, Mr Sedensky "will make any appropriate decisions regarding prosecutions pursuant to state law and will issue a report of the incident with input from all agencies involved," according to the statement.

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

that headline should read: "Police Investigation Into Sandy Hook School Murders: No Progress"

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

And notice all of the agencies providing "assistance."

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

"It cannot be stated too often how invaluable and necessary the work of the United States Attorney's Office, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Marshals Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and other federal agencies was and is to this investigation,"

Chilling, to say the least...

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        I'm not worried about the 2nd Amendment.....but I am beginning to believe you and your theories.

Keep up the good fight, and ignore the sheep
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

jfail is in a government induced trance...

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Better than an Alex Jones induced seizure...idiot.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              jfail is in a government induced trance...
                              Look, some of us are listening....quit with the insults and just make your case.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...