Originally posted by vh rides again
I want to feel that … the next day
May we all have grace and good will scattered throughout our days. ~`~

Long time no write. I went through a nightmarish endurance trail that involved two moves, a civil rights complaint, homeland security violation, a federal investigation, a state investigation, and a few other miscellaneous items. That for the most part is behind me, except for the follow up reports.

The doc has put me on lidocain patches. They do the job. I can’t imagine why anyone would bother with performance drugs manufactured from the street. My doctor and I will be exploring other athletic and cognitive performance enhancing drugs. It is not like I am held to Olympic standards. I call them my presidential cocktail. Well, I made that up just now, but I have no doubt thoughtful medical care enhances many an admirals, presidents, and dignitaries.

I have been watching a few shows here and there. Where is the stuff? It may seem like everyone should be saying, “Look what the fuck they are doing on their own?!” But it kind of like buying underwear on your own for the first time. You know, you have killer underwear, but no one else does.

Get the focus on the audience. Make them perform for you. Be creatively conservative. Hands out 50 disposable digital cameras expect 25 to come back, use those photos. Everybody (should) know that you are into dogs and farm stuff. Add a horse, add a tractor. Eddie like pianos brings out a piano, but don’t play it. Makes whispers. Add some motion and mystic to the stage, do the prince trick, and use material. Hell, copy Rammstein, put the kid in a boat, and send him surfing the crowd. Do a black out (NIN) and add a train light at the end of the tunnel thing.

Oh, by the way, I bought a violin. I play pretty well for never have touched one before. I play it off and on throughout the day, but play taps nightly. I am very happy with it. It is a Knilling and made in Romania. Considering how may Gypsies are from Romania, that added an extra touch of cool for me. Gypsies are known for their violin playing.

My love, Cheers.