• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Not Fonda Hanoi Jane

Jane Fonda: U.S. Troops Are 'Killing Machines'

"Hanoi Jane" Fonda is claiming that ever since Vietnam, U.S. troops have been trained to commit atrocities against innocent civilians as a matter of military policy.

"Starting with the Vietnam War we began training soldiers differently," the anti-American actress says in an email to the Washington Post.

Fonda claims she learned of the policy switch in "secret meetings" she had with military psychologists "who were really worried about what was happening to our combat personnel."

One doctor, she insists, told her U.S. troops had been deliberately trained to be "killing machines."

"This began," Fonda maintained, "because the military discovered that in World War II and Korea, [U.S.] soldiers weren't killing enough."

"So they changed training procedures" to teach troops how to commit atrocities.

Still, the anti-war gadfly cautions, it's important not to blame the soldiers themselves for carrying out war crimes.

Recalling the "Winter Soldier" hearings that she and John Kerry staged in 1971, Fonda lamented: "When you put young people into an atrocity-producing situation where enemy and civilian are commingled, where the 'other side' is dehumanized, we cannot be surprised."

Anti-war vets now returning from Iraq, Fonda cautioned, should be listened to instead of being dismissed as "unpatriotic."

"We have not learned the lessons of Vietnam," she declared.
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif
  • Cathedral
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

She's right, we didn't learn any lessons in Vietnam, like the one where she has tea and crumpets with the enemy while riding an Anti-Aircraft Gun for photo opps.

Get real, Jane, then swallow something big enough to keep that trap shut for awhile.

She's actually getting mileage out of the whole Hanoi Jane deal at this point. sales of her many works and projects have picked up over the last year so it is actually paying off for her to embrace her old point of view.

My question is this, who didn't know that soldiers were trained to kill?

That woman isn't very bright on the common sense end of the thinking game, is she?

All's fair in love and war...

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

That stupid bitch.....

If I am in a theater of ops, and some fucking raghead is trying to kill me, then you are goddamned fucking right I will become the baddest killing machine you ever saw.

She just needs to go back to doing what she does best....sucking the cock of old rich white men....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, the US military revised it's training after Army psychologists discovered, during studies conducted in the 50's with WWII vets, that a shockingly low number of combat soldiers actually attempted to kill the enemy in combat.

She's actually correct, in a way....

This is one of the reasons why the number of combat fatigue casualties has steadily grown starting in Vietnam.

Funny that JANE FONDA shows more concern for homeless, mentally-ill IRAQ WAR vets than our "conservative" politicians who cut their VA benefits....

Support your involuntarily extended, called up from the Individual Ready Reserve, troops.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Same old story: it's so easy to stand in the righteous camp with angel-like views, saying "it's not fair, it's intolerable, etc". It's naive.
          I remember seeing a re-broadcast of Jane Fonda speaking French and explaining how there could be "atrocities", how there was "no point in that war [in Vietnam]" and so on. Everything and more has been said about it, but she also made it even harder for GI's families and the troops who were about to fly to Vietnam at the time... Young blood about to go there (and maybe with no return), leaving their families, kids, friends, job, hearing sweet Jane say on the radio or TV that there's "no point", etc... Bad vibes!
          It's like breaking an open door open, moaning "no war", "peace and larv"...
          But man, how beautiful she was from the sixties till the mid-70s... Ow-ow-owoooowww!
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I definitely put a hurtin' on the BARBARELLA era FONDA...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I definitely put a hurtin' on the BARBARELLA era FONDA...

Aaahh... she surely was one of the most beautiful women who ever walked the earth.

There's an old joke about sweet beauties, that goes "Sois belle, et tais-toi", the kind of things that they will say to models somehow... ("Be beautiful and be quiet"). Maybe she should have kept quiet.
              Some will say "it's mostly 'be quiet'" not to say "plain Jane", precisely.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Bump
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Lounge, you silly goose!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I know !!
                    Shame on me.

I did it to prove my point to cadaverdouche...

Had he bothered to search, he'd see he's not bringing anything new to the table with his Hanoi Jane tired bullshit.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't make me open this festering piece of shit, mister!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

I dare you !!!!

Double dare you.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's it! You've brought this on yourself!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

The Horror !!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's it! I was going to close it, but now it's staying open for not less than 24 hours of sheer fucking hell!

Comment

Working...