Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Your God-Likeness is just unbelievably asinine.

Is this enough danger danger for your ego.

You have closed the other Jane Cong Twats.

Close this bitch.

Re-open the others.

You silence the majority to revel in your mouth.

Jane Fonda also participated in a staged press conference with American servicemen held captive by the Viet Cong, the purpose of which was to "prove" that the POWs were not being mistreated by their captors. Years later when the released POWs described the very real torture and degradation they suffered at the hands of the North Vietnamese, Fonda called them "hypocrites and liars."

Lick IT UP!

Yes timmy there is a boogie man even though you media control freeks say there isn't.

Laugh away ....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Oh, STFU thome....

The ONLY Fondab thread wasnt closed, it was dumped, but dont let FACTS get in your way...

And it was a SHIT thread with no substance...

This thread was started by a known Neo-Con shitbag like yourself...

There is no making you happy, so we wont bother trying...

Dont like the thread, then stay out.

Want to post in cadaverdouche's excellent Fonda thread, knock yourself out... it's in the dump where it belongs.

Got anything worthwhile to add?

No?

Didnt think so.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by thome

You have closed the other Jane Cong Twats.

Close this bitch.

Re-open the others.

You really are an IDIOT, you know that?

Dumb as a fucking rock.

Comment

• thome
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Mar 2005

By Gene Kuentzler: The question raised by Gary Beaver, "Do you have any data on actual U.S. troops, by name who were killed as a direct result of Fonda's actions?" can be answered by reading the book written by General Giap, Commander of NVA forces. Giap clearly indicated that NVA troops were without sufficient supplies, and had been continually defeated time and again.
          By 1968, NVA morale was at it's lowest point ever. The plans for "Tet" '68 was their last desperate attempt to achieve a success, in an effort to boost the NVA morale. When it was over, General Giap and the NVA viewed the Tet '68 offensive as a failure, they were on their knees and had prepared to negotiate a surrender.
          At that time, there were fewer than 10,000 U.S. casualties, the Vietnam War was about to end, as the NVA was prepared to accept their defeat. Then, they heard Walter Cronkite (former CBS News anchor and correspondent) on TV proclaiming the success of the Tet '68 offensive by the communist NVA. They were completely and totally amazed at hearing that the US Embassy had been overrun. In reality, The NVA had not gained access to the Embassy--there were some VC who had been killed on the grassy lawn, but they hadn't gained access. Further reports indicated the riots and protesting on the streets of America.
          According to Giap, these distorted reports were inspirational to the NVA. They changed their plans from a negotiated surrender and decided instead, they only needed to persevere for one more hour, day, week, month, eventually the protesters in American would help them to achieve a victory they knew they could not win on the battlefield. Remember, this decision was made at a time when the U.S. casualties were fewer than 10,000, at the end of 1967, beginning of 1968.
          Today, there are 58,229 names on the Vietnam Wall Memorial that was built with the donations made by the American public. Although Giap did not mention each and every protester's name in his book, many of us will never forget the 58,229 names on the Wall. We will also never forget the names of those who helped in placing those additional 48,000 names there: Bill, Jane, Tom, Cronkite, and others.
          Those of us who rotated prior to Walter Cronkite's report on "Tet-68" can clearly state, "We were still winning when I left!"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Your God-Likeness is just unbelievably asinine.

And here we go, the old trailer dweller too dumb to have ever served has the most comments to make...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Yes, the war in Vietnam was lost by Jane Fonda.

She is also responsible for losing Iraq and Afghanistan too.

She is also under investigation for slashing the tires on your double-wide.

Tell me again why George and Dick didnt serve in VN, but both Kerry and Gore did?

Why is it you Neo-Cons love to talk big about war, but never actually go and fight?

Comment

• thome
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                You really are an IDIOT, you know that?

Dumb as a fucking rock.

Your a smart ass and the sick sadistic look in your av is the mirror of who you are.

Depp is a fagbitch.

:eek:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Your a smart ass and the sick sadistic look in your av is the mirror of who you are.

Depp is a fagbitch.

Great comeback, mensa

Now tell us again, which Fonda threads did we close?

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Yes, the war in Vietnam was lost by Jane Fonda.

She is also responsible for losing Iraq and Afghanistan too.

She is also under investigation for slashing the tires on your double-wide.

Tell me again why George and Dick didnt serve in VN, but both Kerry and Gore did?

Why is it you Neo-Cons love to talk big about war, but never actually go and fight?
                    Thread title!!!!!!!! Pay Attention!!!!! general swing of your post way off subject.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Depp is a fagbitch.

LMMFAO

So then you must be wearing your red tights right now?

What great insights you bring.

You should really be a mod.

Comment

• thome
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2005

Jane Fonda tells the student audience at the Michigan State University in 1969;
                        "I would think that if you understood what communism was, you would hope,
                        you would pray on your knees, that we would someday become communist."

Read and weap.

Comment

• thome
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2005

When the POWs returned in early 1973 and detailed the torture and mistreatment, she accused them of lying.
                          Senator John McCain had both his arms broken. She calls McCain a liar! (AFJ,May'88--Personalities)

Learn bitches

Comment

• thome
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Mar 2005

In 1975 Jane went back to Moscow, thanking them "for sending assistance which the Soviet people are sending to Vietnam."

Give up!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

By Gene Kuentzler: The question raised by Gary Beaver, "Do you have any data on actual U.S. troops, by name who were killed as a direct result of Fonda's actions?" can be answered by reading the book written by General Giap, Commander of NVA forces. Giap clearly indicated that NVA troops were without sufficient supplies, and had been continually defeated time and again.
                              By 1968, NVA morale was at it's lowest point ever. The plans for "Tet" '68 was their last desperate attempt to achieve a success, in an effort to boost the NVA morale. When it was over, General Giap and the NVA viewed the Tet '68 offensive as a failure, they were on their knees and had prepared to negotiate a surrender.
                              At that time, there were fewer than 10,000 U.S. casualties, the Vietnam War was about to end, as the NVA was prepared to accept their defeat. Then, they heard Walter Cronkite (former CBS News anchor and correspondent) on TV proclaiming the success of the Tet '68 offensive by the communist NVA. They were completely and totally amazed at hearing that the US Embassy had been overrun. In reality, The NVA had not gained access to the Embassy--there were some VC who had been killed on the grassy lawn, but they hadn't gained access. Further reports indicated the riots and protesting on the streets of America.
                              According to Giap, these distorted reports were inspirational to the NVA. They changed their plans from a negotiated surrender and decided instead, they only needed to persevere for one more hour, day, week, month, eventually the protesters in American would help them to achieve a victory they knew they could not win on the battlefield. Remember, this decision was made at a time when the U.S. casualties were fewer than 10,000, at the end of 1967, beginning of 1968.
                              Today, there are 58,229 names on the Vietnam Wall Memorial that was built with the donations made by the American public. Although Giap did not mention each and every protester's name in his book, many of us will never forget the 58,229 names on the Wall. We will also never forget the names of those who helped in placing those additional 48,000 names there: Bill, Jane, Tom, Cronkite, and others.
                              Those of us who rotated prior to Walter Cronkite's report on "Tet-68" can clearly state, "We were still winning when I left!"
                              Thread title!!!!!!!! Pay Attention!!!!! general swing of your post way off subject.

You toook it there, dumbass.

Can you really be this stupid?

It's hard to believe actually....

But then again...

Comment

• thome
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Mar 2005

Jane refused to join Joan Baez and others in their protest against the Khmer Rouge slaughter because, as she told the National Press Club on September 26, 1979, she was unable to confirm the accuracy of the charges against the regime. The purpose of the interview was to polish her image in Waterbury, Chicopee and Holyoke Mass. where opposition to her movie making there generated controversy.

next

Comment

Working...