X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The Cat is Away

Alright now, Vanhalenette is leaving tomorrow for a week long beach trip with her family and I am staying home. Why am I staying home? Because after a day or two with her sisters I may just have to kill one or both of them. Love them, but they drive me crazy. So, I need a laundry list of things to do while my woman is away.

Your mission should you accept it, and you will, is to provide old vanhalener with a list of things to do while the cat is away 'cause this mouse is ready to play. You want to laugh? Give me something to do to make you laugh. Think I'm affraid? Better think again. Well, jail sucks so keep me out of jail.
    The more realistic the task, the easier time I will have pulling it off and providing pictures to prove it's done.
    You sick fucks are just the help I need to get through the week without my baby, so bring it on. The fun begins August 5th.
    (maybe I should be affraid)
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Alright, vanhalenette has spilt to gather last minute items with family for their trip in the morning.

Nothing on the board here for me to do, so I guess I'm going to take a few of my little buddies to the farm for a while.

IS THERE ANYBODY DOWN RANGE?!
    Last edited by VanHalener; 08-04-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

What, no takers?...hmmmm. Must have a Van Halen concert to get to.

Destroyed many *targets today with extreme prejudice. My buddy Paul's friend Donny wiped us all up, but it was damned close. Guns away, we pounded some Belgian Fruit Lambic: apple, peach, raspberry.

Fruit Lambic: The acidity of Lambic provides a particularly good based for fruit beers. Because these begin with a fermentation of grain, and are primed with fruit later, they are beers and not wines. The use of fruit (like that of spices) almost certainly pre-dates the hop as a flavour-modifier in beer. In the traditional method, the fruit is added during the maturation of the beer, causing a further fermentation. The happiest results are arguable with fruits that have stones, which can impart a balancing, almondy, dryness. The best of Belgian fruit beers have the dryness of a pink Champagne, rather than the sweetness of a soda-pop. Like Champagnes, they are often served in flute-style glasses. In the Brussels area, the home of Lambic, a typical local fruit is a small, dark, variety of cherry, known in Flemish as the Kriek. Lambic-based Kriek beers are the most traditional fruit brews. Raspberries, known in Flemish as Frambozen , and French as Framboises , are also widely used. The Cantillon brewery has in recent years experimented to interesting effect with Muscat grapes, which are grown under glass in Belgium as dessert fruit. More exotic fruits, added as syrups, are used in novelty beers by the more commercially-minded breweries. The term Lambic is used only when that style of beer is used as the base. Contrary to misunderstandings in some other countries, there is no connection between the term Lambic and the use of fruit. Equally, many good fruit beers in Belgium are not based on Lambic. For example, several of the Brown brews made in Oudenaarde are used as the base for Kriek or Frambozen beers.

Here's to the Gods of Non

May I receive a task before this is dumped.

T minus six hours to missin' my baby...
      <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nlBjD_9iOO0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nlBjD_9iOO0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

*Paper, clay, and plastic targets. I shot and ate one squirrel. He asked for it for quite a while. No, really! And he tasted just like chicken.
      Last edited by VanHalener; 08-05-2007, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
        Veteran
        • Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3E_8Hzh7O0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3E_8Hzh7O0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        Trollidillo-T

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Pron,Pron And Pron.

BTW.....Stock-Up on hand cream and paper towels.

And Fill The Fridge Full of Piss.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Hyman Roth
            <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3E_8Hzh7O0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3E_8Hzh7O0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
            Don't think I'll be fortunate enough to score an airborne jump before the woman returns.There's got to be something in the area I can jump from and survive.(thinking...will get back to you on this one)

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dan
              Pron,Pron And Pron.

BTW.....Stock-Up on hand cream and paper towels.

And Fill The Fridge Full of Piss.
              Happy Birthday Dan.

Checklist:

2.5 oz bottle ASTROGLIDE Glycerine& Paraben free

2.35 oz bottle regular Astroglide

2.5 oz bottle JO Premium Personal lubricant.

18 oz bottle Suave Skin Therapy

4 rolls paper towels

1 roll toilet paper

last nights empty case of beer bottles for fridge.

Going to my mechanics shop for a while while camera battery charges. This fridge thing is going to be pretty disgusting, Dan.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iXhxEKGAgvY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iXhxEKGAgvY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Why don't you clean the whole house from top to bottom

Checklist:

Lysol Tub and Tile Cleaner
                Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
                Lysol Antibacterial Kitchen Cleaner
                Mr. Clean Floor Cleaner
                Windex
                Murphy's Oil Soap
                Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
                Pledge Furniture Polish
                lots of rags
                4 more rolls of paper towels
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by diamondsgirl

Checklist:

Mr. Clean Floor Cleaner
                  Windex
                  Murphy's Oil Soap
                  Pledge Furniture Polish
                  lots of rags

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Alright Dan, I had to supplement a stack of napkins for the fourth roll of towels. Gotta keep my word, so here's the gear.(there is no guarantee these items will be used this week )

The firidge and piss thing is still being mulled over by my team of experts. Please stand by for an update...

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Checklist:

Mr. Clean Floor Cleaner
                      Windex
                      Murphy's Oil Soap
                      Pledge Furniture Polish
                      lots of rags
                      I knew I should be affraid! Damnit!!!!! Good thing we generally keep a clean house. This is going to be a pain in the hoo haa, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Alright diamondsgirl,

Bathroom one complete. Ain't this a bitch?!! More to come, just for you.
                      (walking away grumbling)
                      Last edited by VanHalener; 08-05-2007, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by vanhalener
                        I knew I should be affraid! Damnit!!!!! Good thing we generally keep a clean house. This is going to be a pain in the hoo haa, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Alright diamondsgirl,

(walking away grumbling)

ooooohh wow...

I am so impressed!!

do you normally do the cleaning or does she? or do you share? or hire out?

this could lead to some serious lovey dovey when she gets home

a man cleans my house like that and I'll do anything he wants. :p
                        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• smaz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Where'd you live DG?

Hmm... Using whatever objects are suitable, create a collage of any of the classic VH albums on your garage door or driveway
                          Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• chi-town324
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vanhalener

Alright diamondsgirl,

(walking away grumbling)
                            good work bro

Comment

• VanHalener
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Another bathroom down.
                              Guest room and bath, too Chill area clean.
                              Last edited by VanHalener; 08-05-2007, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...