• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Who I'd Like To See Drop The Fuck Dead In 2011

Keith Urban

Ah yes, Keith. Pop country's whitest white boy who glues his own pubes to his sultry model-esque cheekbones. While not media-whoring himself out to hype but standing beside his wife for social prestige Keith can be found writing songs about "women" while pushing some sort of bullshit sensitive male paradigm:

"She laid her heart and soul right in your hands and you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans. She never even knew she had a choice and that's what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her she cant. [You] stupid boy"

I'm not buying it. But I will give him credit in that he avoided becoming a Alan Jackson style douche. Or a Brad Paisley style pseudo hippy asshole douche. Or a toe-curling Wigga style pseudo-patronizing Darryl Worley douche. Keith is his own sort of douche. A beardy-weirdie, frightfully Australian, incredibly easily embarrassed and depressingly suburban post-grunge flannel-wearing sort of douche. Which makes him pretty fucking special. I just wish he'd come clean about his sexuality. For example, he's backstage at some gig, drunk on white trash beer. There’s a knock at his door. He opens it. Germaine Greer marches in, pushes him to the floor, gets his cock out, fucks him. And then fucks off. And that’s how I want to see Keith go. Having his brains brutally fucked out by the architect of modern feminism.
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

m-kay

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Dr. Drew

Drew, otherwise known as the "pop culture" Doc really pisses me off. Apart from his unwatchable Celebrity Rehab Drew's radio show, for what it’s worth is a mumbling ragbag of bad advice for the eclectic, the demented, the willfully sexually fucked up. Dr Drew doesn't just inform, educate and illuminate. He actually changes lives by unethically going to the bank on their addictions as well. On second thought, Dr Drew is the most important physician of this generation. There isn’t another who matters one fuck.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Chrissie Hynde

C'mon. Everybody knows she secretly votes Republican. Actually I like Chrissie despite her Vegas junkie eyes pecked out by crows fashionistia style. Truth is she hasn't done anything original in over 25 years! Hey Chrissie, how about some industrial hard-core played on 14th century flutes. Or Tasmanian reggae. Or New York death-metal jazz. Maybe you could join that Mongolian Radiohead tribute band. Anything but the shit you're doing now.

Comment

• CROWBAR
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Roll out the barrel...

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Mental Health Professionals

Without a doubt the biggest waste of human resource is the mental health professional. Most of which have serious issues of their own. In fact, most of them are angry. Angry at the fact for not being happy themselves. Angry that their shit job is not the loads of success and money they envisioned it to be. Angry at their own closeted sexuality and drug/drinking habits. Angry at knowing their post-modern psychology is nothing more than an infantile science. Angry for being too comfy in their homes while they perpetuate a cult of poverty, failure and guilt with a self-righteous arrogance they impose on their clients. But mostly just angry that the best they can do is be nothing more than a worthless mediocrity on society.
            Last edited by Kristy; 12-21-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Good vs. Evil

Wouldn't it be great to live in a universe where good always vanquished evil? Like the very existence of a band with the name Piranha Deathray (and what a
              fabulous name that is) would actually cause everything ever recorded by that fat Red Rocker to just blink out of existence. Like, wow! Like – Instant Karma! But maybe it's more of a yin-yang thing. Maybe really, really, really good pop music – like, say, Destiny's Child - actually makes shit pop music – like say, Franz Ferdinand - materialize, in order to keep the universe balanced.

Okay, I'm done.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Kristy
                Keith Urban

Ah yes, Keith. Pop country's whitest white boy who glues his own pubes to his sultry model-esque cheekbones. While not media-whoring himself out to hype but standing beside his wife for social prestige Keith can be found writing songs about "women" while pushing some sort of bullshit sensitive male paradigm:

"She laid her heart and soul right in your hands and you stole her every dream and you crushed her plans. She never even knew she had a choice and that's what happens when the only voice she hears is telling her she cant. [You] stupid boy"

wearing sort of douche. Which makes him pretty fucking special. I just wish he'd come clean about his sexuality. For example, he's backstage at some gig, drunk on white trash beer. There’s a knock at his door. He opens it. Germaine Greer marches in, pushes him to the floor, gets his cock out, fucks him. And then fucks off. And that’s how I want to see Keith go. Having his brains brutally fucked out by the architect of modern feminism.

Greer argued that women should get to know and come to accept their own bodies, taste their own menstrual blood, and give up celibacy and monogamy. But they should not burn their bras. "Bras are a ludicrous invention," she wrote, "but if you make bralessness a rule, you're just subjecting yourself to yet another repression."

While being interviewed about the book in 1971, she told the New York Times that she had been a "supergroupie." "Supergroupies don't have to hang around hotel corridors," she said. "When you are one, as I have been, you get invited backstage. I think groupies are important because they demystify sex; they accept it as physical, and they aren't possessive about their conquests."
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I should know better to never drink and post. A runner up was Katy Parry but that would require some thought on that Illuminati puppet and if I ever hear one more tune by that twat I'd end like this girl

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

nice boots
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Those are cheap.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Comment

• CROWBAR
                          Commando
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Chrissie Hynde

I'll bet that you can find some old bread crumbs in her seventies bush though.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Bet I wouldn't ever want to.

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Bravo! I applaud this thread!
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...