Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

no hes green

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Why do you hate Jack Black? I mean the "Kung Fu Panda" movie was kinda cheesy, but kids liked it.

He was great in School Of Rock. Unfortunate that he plays that character in EVERY movie as well as in real life. Similar to Keanu Reeves.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
        He was great in School Of Rock. Unfortunate that he plays that character in EVERY movie as well as in real life. Similar to Keanu Reeves.
        and vince vaughn
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          and vince vaughn

HAHA! Yeah, I forgot about him. He's getting his douche-bag punishment though already. He is turning in to a fat, gross, pasty, middle-aged white guy.

I guess Ben Affleck could be here to. Matt Damon I think is actually a talented actor. Ben rode his coattails and somehow snookered Hollywood to give him leading roles & pay him millions. Insanity.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
            Great restraint I have had.
            Commendable, your not being a jackass is.
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
              HAHA! Yeah, I forgot about him. He's getting his douche-bag punishment though already. He is turning in to a fat, gross, pasty, middle-aged white guy.

I guess Ben Affleck could be here to. Matt Damon I think is actually a talented actor. Ben rode his coattails and somehow snookered Hollywood to give him leading roles & pay him millions. Insanity.
              i'm not sayin' i haven't died laughin' and rewound some vaughn flicks, but he does redo the same roll for the most part
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

I'd like to add a few. The first would be the shithead that lives two doors away, who, after seeing one too many episodes of either American Chopper or Sons Of Anarchy (or both), decided he simply had to have a motorcycle. And not just any motorcycle, but the most off-tune, under-muffled piece of shit he could find. Now, when he sets off for work at 5:30 each morning, comes home from partying at midnight or later, or vainly tries to tune-up the damned thing, everyone in the entire neighborhood has the dubious privilege of hearing him.

And a special mention of the neighborhood's owners of dogs that are left out in their yards 24/7 and allowed to bark non-stop. How people can be so oblivious to common decency, not only to those living close by but to the animals themselves is simply beyond me.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

fuckin' bikers

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

fuckin' bikers
                    Not so much bikers, as I've been friends with quite a few of them over the years. I guess I should have spelled things out more clearly, so the inference was on biker WANNABEES.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

i totally understand, just teasin'.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Not so much bikers, as I've been friends with quite a few of them over the years. I guess I should have spelled things out more clearly, so the inference was on biker WANNABEES.
                        my old shovelhead with fishtail exhaust pipes was kinda loud, and i wouldn't take it to work on my early starts. only after 7:30 am for my neighbors...

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

my old shovelhead with fishtail exhaust pipes was kinda loud, and i wouldn't take it to work on my early starts. only after 7:30 am for my neighbors...
                          You see, that is the thing. In both the cases of the pretend biker and the owners of yapping mutts, there is a common thread of selfish indifference running through their actions. Yeah, I had a loud-assed Mustang when I was twenty four, but when I moved out into the world something that made so damned much noise (and required so much upkeep) became impractical for both myself and the folks living within earshot of it. Every biker I know and have known believes that these over-loud crap-cycles are undependable, good for making a bunch of racket and little else. Coincidentally, they feel the same way about the owners of these bikes, only pausing to add the words "clueless morons" and "phony posers" to the description.

And the dog owners are simply irresponsible dipshits that do not deserve the animals supposedly under their care.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

true dat

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

The neighbor adjacent to my backyard has a dog that barks at night in 3 second intervals NON-STOP. of course this is only in the winter when it drops below say 40 degrees at night, or is especially rainy. If you own a dog, you don't leave it out in the fucking cold. At least have a doggie door so it can get in to the garage. Yeah, they have fur. But still they can only handle so much weather. Just fucking cruel.

And I used to help my brother on his pool service route. I can't tell you how many summer days over 100 degrees did we see dogs in backyards with NO water, NO shade, and sometimes leashed to a post with no shade & a dry water bowl. I always had pockets of treats & would fill up the bowls & let em fill up from the hose too.

People fucking disgust me.

I'm not saying you have to pamper your animal like I do mine. Mine sleeps in the bed with me and curls up on my feather pillows. But for Christs sake have some shred of decency. It is a living creature after all. Throw an old comforter or towels in a pile in the garage where the thing can curl up & be dry.

The saddest part is this isn't a story of a few isolated times. It is happening everywhere, every day.

Comment

• Terry
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Got one of them there faux-bikers living and rolling through our neighborhood. He feels the compulsion to start his rig up every Sunday at 7AM and slowly (because our subdivision has speed bumps every 100 ft) yet loudly make his way to the main roads leading out from our hood. The pathetic part of it is that during the week he commutes to work in one of those ridiculous-looking Smart cars. He probably manages a Starbucks or something...I mean, fuck, would it be too much for him to wait until 10AM or so to go cycling?

There was one of those little obnoxious yapping little Taco Bell dogs next door to me. The neighbors were decent enough to keep it inside at night, but when the dog was outside during the day it just went off non-fucking-stop. One day, the teenaged kid who lives in that house came over and asked us to be on the lookout for a 5-foot python, since his python had somehow managed to escape the cage the kid kept it in. We never did see the python, although a couple of days later the dog stopped barking...and we haven't seen or heard the dog since...methinks ole Snakey scarfed down a canine burrito.
                                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...