Goddamn it, not even IKEA meatballs are safe anymore??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Goddamn it, not even IKEA meatballs are safe anymore??

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Maybe horse meat is delicious! But I want to know. IKEA's food is not much better than the rest of the other diarrhea-inducing fast-food/strip mall junk foods.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Isn't IKEA a furniture store? You shouldn't be buying lunch from a furniture store.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Isn't IKEA a furniture store? You shouldn't be buying lunch from a furniture store.
        If you have never been to an IKEA, you don't get it......

The store is like one huge fucking maze that you have to walk completely through to get out of alive. And they have a "cafeteria" strategically located right in the middle, so you'll have energy to walk the second half.

Now you don't necessarily have to eat the meatballs... you can buy bags of Swedish Fish or cookies or whatever if you want to try to survive on pure sugar. That type of food is also located in the middle of the maze.

Last edited by FORD; 02-26-2013, 10:59 PM.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Can envy_me add something to this subject?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

No food court in the one by me, but come to think of it, there are dumps of Swedish fish by the registers. WTF?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

And this is the reason why people should avoid processed meat products altogether. No IKEA horse balls for me!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                Can envy_me add something to this subject?
                She's a vegan, so she probably just has a salad anyway.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Horse ballz for all!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

This month the IKEA food stand is selling horse balls. Next month horse asshole will be on the menu.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

IKEA must be getting their food ideas from the game show "Fear Factor". I wonder if Joe Rogan has a role in this?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                        IKEA must be getting their food ideas from the game show "Fear Factor". I wonder if Joe Rogan has a role in this?
                        Andrew Zimmerman will be coming to IKEA next month to film himself eating horse asshole. They will be breaded and deep fried in batter and kind of look like donuts.

images2th.jpg
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-27-2013, 12:57 AM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

We don't have any of them horse meat furniture stores... I ain't driving 5 hours to Dallas, Tx for crappy meatballs...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, I don't see what the big deal is. German soldiers at Stalingrad would have given their left testicle for a bucket of that horse-tainted hamburger. Hell, I've seen WWII pic's of desperate (Berliners I think) civilians decently attired, rushing out to carve up a recently expired mare - kind of reminds you how good we have it...

That's not to say the bastards who knowingly sold it don't deserve prison and fines. A lot of the equestrian delights sold were from steroid infested racing horses...

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Reminds me of when McDonald's started selling salad in the early eighties. At the time, I thought "You don't buy bread baked at a Hess station, so why buy salad from a hamburger joint?" Next thing ya know, Wendy's introduced the All-You-Can-Stuff-On-The-Plate salad bar for a buck and a quarter, and Americans have been turning into obese slobs ever since. You simply have not lived until you've seen an entire family (mom, dad and the twins) of these potato chip munching, 7/11 Enormous Gulp straw sucking assholes appropriate every last one of your store's electric shopping carts, because the simple act of waddling around in their loose-fitting and wrongly named jogging pants exhausts them toward passing out.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...