Occasional TV producer 'claims' Boston bombing was a "false flag attack" - DEBUNKED

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Occasional TV producer 'claims' Boston bombing was a "false flag attack" - DEBUNKED

Voice Of Russia

Crisis actors, smoke bombs, fake blood and literal "smoke and mirrors" were all part of what was the false flag terrorist attack called the Boston Marathon Bombing. To anyone who saw the pictures and footage of fake blood, make- up artists and smiling “victims”. It was obvious that something was not right. For those involved in filmmaking and in the know the discrepancies were obvious. We spoke to famous Hollywood filmmaker, producer and director Nathan Folks about why he is certain the Boston Marathon Bombing was a false flag terrorist attack.

Hello, this is John Robles. I’m speaking with Mr. Nathan Folks, he is a well known US based film and TV director and producer. He is also one of the organizers of the Worldwide Wave of Action and a truth seeker.

Folks: I will start up by saying that if there was an injury or a death in the event that unfolded my heart goes out to those families. But from the people that I know that were involved, from the people that were in the scenes that we call Hyper-Reality Filmmaking, which is a very common thing you do in the military.

It’s where filmmakers, or people, create a hyper-reality scene so that the military can be well-adjusted to a real scene in Iraq or any other kind of war zone.

This is where these people are actually able to see and feel and help what they think is a real injured person whereas it is really just an amputee that is playing as a crisis actor, and (in this case) a crisis actor being someone that had lost their limbs but a makeup artist has been able to re-enact a bloody scene with “no leg blown off” and this hyper reality scene, so that when we are now on the ground, they actually see and feel like they are in a war zone.

And I’m watching this unfold on the streets of Boston and thinking, one: how were they able to get away with that? And two: watching the edits and the supposedly live television broadcasting we were seeing, it wasn’t “live” at all, it was edited.

Robles: How you know? What did you see? What were the clues you saw?

Folks: Well, there were a lot of things. In live footage you don’t see cuts. You know, cutting from one scene to another and in live footage you don’t have, especially now, this wasn’t in 2013 HD technology, this was in old technology from 2002, because it is grainer and you can’t see the edits as well.

As a filmmaker that what I would do if I was trying to reenact something like that and…

Robles: Can you tell us a little bit about some of the scenes. I’m sure a lot of people who were interested in what really happened, they saw some of the pictures, for example: the amputee with sticks, apparently sticking out of his legs or something, and blood that looked like paint, I mean, I have seen blood, I worked in a hospital, I know what blood looks like, it’s dark, it’s brownish red and this was this bright red paint. Can you tell us about that?

Folks: I think even more of an obvious situation is that: you get your legs blown off you are not going to be out in front of millions of people celebrating Boston at a hockey game or any type of arena. I think the emotional impact of losing your legs would probably keep you out of the public eye for at least a year. And that was the biggest obvious example to me, but as far as anyone that has been in the paramedics or nursing would know, that if you blow your legs off, you are not supposed to moved.

If someone’s falls here on Wilshire, just falls down, they tell you not to move, they are not supposed to move them. They could have broken a bone or a neck; their spine could be dislocated. You don’t move them and you certainly don’t put them in a wheelchair and run them down the road.

And it is just taking this to a whole different comical level that the fact that they think we all buy this, and that we are all going to sit here and watch it happen over and over again, you know, they have another thing coming. That’s why I joined forces with the Worldwide Wave of Action because you know; the truth has to come out. And people are not going to sit here and watch them make a mockery of ourselves.

Everybody around the world knows Boston Bombing was a joke; everyone in the US has been fed lies and lies after lies and it started in 9-11 and it hasn’t stopped.

Robles: Can you tell us… you sent me some pictures of these screens that you could actually see the road like “moving up”, it was like a mirror or something. Can you tell us about those?

Folks: You mean as far as the 3D… the Green Screen that they used at the Boston Bombing?

Robles: Yeah, can you detail all that?

Folks: From what I understand, they… it looks to me like they used a second street in order to re-enact the scene, over and over, to get it right and by using Green Screen they were able to show the buildings that were actually on Boylston Street and when you use a Green Screen it is a lot like Titanic. In the movie Titanic in 1997 we are watching the film and we are watching this boat sink and we are watching the water fill into the boat and we see people falling off the boat. That is obviously not happening in real life, we are watching it on Green Screen. They are putting a digital layer behind the screen of real action people. And we are watching a boat sink in the background and that is what they did in this example.

They just did it on television. We are watching green screen on television to re-enact a street scene that happened for real, but just a smoke bomb but when they re-enacted the people that were hurt they had to add the blood and the amputees and to put one the makeup.

You can see the person putting makeup on these people the entire scene; I call her “The Woman in Pink”. She has literally got a makeup bag and she is going to each victim, she is not helping them! She is putting make up on them!

So I’m sorry, I’m not fooled and I’m not going to let everyone else be fooled. Someone has to speak out against it. And they can follow me, they can do whatever they want but at the end of the day the truth has to come out some time. They can’t get away with it anymore.

Robles: You gave me a good example about Boston False Flag, if someone who did a search on Google. Can you tell us about this false bomb?

Folks: Yeah, it is just that nobody is speaking about the Boston bombing. There is nobody speaking about false flags. And in this country our web searches seem to be completely deleted. You know, during that time I downloaded everything I knew and everything I saw and I have it on hard drive and the fact that all of that is now gone and I have them on hard drive.

Robles: Everything is gone?

Folks: Somebody is trying to take it away, make it disappear. It was very bad; whoever was in charge of the Boston Bombing Campaign did a very lousy job. They need to consult with some real Hollywood producers if they are going to do anything like that again and maybe make sure that they don’t fool the nation in their process because this is absurd.

• fraroc
    Commando
    • Jun 2012

I'm sorry, but I think this false flag business is bullshit. I can't think of any way that the government or anyone can benefit from it.
    How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hahahaha...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Hey dum dum...

See the fake blood and fake amputation ??

That is FAKE !!!

Period...

Comment

• fraroc
          Commando
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Hey dum dum...

See the fake blood and fake amputation ??

That is FAKE !!!

Period...
          Those people are probably in fucking shock due to the pain they experienced and here you are basically exploiting them.

All this really proves is how much of a douche you are to exploit people that had their fucking legs blown off just to fucking spite me and my opinion on the tragedy.
          Last edited by fraroc; 04-27-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Oh yeah, people are just walking past someone who had their leg blown off...

And blood is dark brownish red and gels in pools...

It's not bright red like that...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fraroc
              Those people are probably in fucking shock due to the pain they experienced and here you are basically exploiting them.
              It's you and your mind that's being exploited...

You're being lied to...

Comment

• fraroc
                Commando
                • Jun 2012

Oh yeah, people are just walking past someone who had their leg blown off...

And blood is dark brownish red and gels in pools...

It's not bright red like that...
                How the fuck would you know that the guy was just walking past? Do you see his face in the picture? He could be completely fucking distraught for all we know.

Comment

• fraroc
                  Commando
                  • Jun 2012

[QUOTE=ELVIS;1834504]It's you and your mind that's being exploited...

You're being lied to...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, by you.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

It's fake dude...

Look at this pic close...

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

It's fake dude...

Look at this pic close...

How do we know that the picture wasn't doctored in any way?

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

I stopped reading at "crisis actors".

That's when I knew anything that followed was 666% dragonshit.
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Shaddup, FORD...

Watch this video...

They claimed over 260 people were injured in the blast...

Where are they ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
                            I stopped reading at "crisis actors".

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Mr. Nathan Folks, he is a well known US based film and TV director and producer.
                              So well known that I had to Google his name...and I haven't heard of anything he's directed or produced. He did marketing (MARKETING!?!) on Titanic. That makes him famous?
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...