Occasional TV producer 'claims' Boston bombing was a "false flag attack" - DEBUNKED

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan

Goddamn rainbows coming out of the sprinklers??? Must be the Sodomites turning the water GAY!11!!!1!1
    The invisible spectrum is rainbows!!!

Does Algore KNOW about THIS?????
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Why are you surprised? Smellvis has so much Jone$ dick in his mouth to bother.

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

This is going to probably be the only time I am siding with Krusty...
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          You posted this 7 minutes after I put up two extensive links which you never read.

I rest my case.
          I didn't mean to not read them...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            You posted this 7 minutes after I put up two extensive links which you never read.
            OK, I read them and I agree with one thing, that the amputee actor probably isn't Lt. Nick Vogt, but that's about it...

There's no data or debunking there otherwise...

Where's the "vast amounts of data" ??

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

You're tedious, Smellvis.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                There is NONE !!

It's all made up...
                Yeah, it is, you fuckhead. By conspiracy cockbags profiting off others death and misery. Some shithead that publicized Titanic is now qualified to judge whether blood or deboning injuries are fake? Are you really this fucking retarded?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Sesh, you remind me of this guy...
                  That's pretty ironic you total fuckwit. Because it was the exact same media reporting that you now believes aids and abeds "false flag" attacks that reported the tanks were entering Baghdad. I mean, really?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    I wonder why so many people are so eager to believe 9/11 was a false flag op but they dismiss the conspiracy theories surrounding the Boston bombing?...
                    I'm wondering what the fuck you're basing this statement on? The exact SAME people are equally retarded on both...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And BTW, I think the whole "Boston Strong" thing is way overblown and I'm tired of it. Three people died that day and more unfortunate souls were maimed. It was certainly a terror attack by Chechen linked assholes inflamed by Russia's scorched earth policy there. But how many people die a day in Boston in traffic accidents? Probably at least one or two people. I don't wanna say a terror attack was no big deal, but I'm tired of hearing about it already. The attention just fosters more potential attention whore terrorists. But to say it was a "false flag" is just fucking beyond retarded. I wish Elvis would go downtown to New Orleans and yell "ni@@er" at the top of his lungs and get the holy fuck beat out of him, so we could all call him a "crisis actor" and taunt the "fake" pic's of his injuries. Because of course, nothing ever happens without intricate, elaborate government orchestration FFS!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And BTW, calling it "false flag" at all is beyond fucking retarded, because the Chechen terrorists have no real flag nor was there any American occupation troops in Chechnya. If fucktards like Elshithead and the "famous Hollywood producer (of awful shit)" were correct, then actually it would have been an "agent provocateur" action.

I would hope that conspiracy shitheads would at least get their fucking terms right!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

So, you think Chechen terrorists set of the flash pot ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No, I think a shithead of Chechen decent was: a moronic sociopath that found some sort of outlet for the simmering anger in his community...

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Aww...

You should help him with his feewings then, Nicky...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I've went back and actually read some of this shit now.

You wouldn't be alert with your legs blown off, idiot...

You wouldn't be riding in a wheelchair, idiot...

You would be unconscious (if alive at all) and in an AMBULANCE !!

Where's the tourniquets for each leg ??

I was a fucking ER nurse for years and I know what I'm saying, retard...

If that is true I find it surprising you don't know that the femoral artery stops ABOVE the knee.

But apparently you now agree that this guy wasn't the crisis actor after all after screaming it for a few pages based on evidence it took me 45 seconds to find.

So your adjusted conspiracy theory is that some of the legs were blown off and then some actors ran in, sorry hopped in as they were all existing amputees, and they pretended their legs were blown off for reasons we don't know, something about the government that didn't happen anyway?

So in your latest version which now seems to be based purely on the fact that the blood in a couple of the photos looks too red to you, what percentage of people had their legs blown off and how many just pretended?

Comment

Working...