Will The Democrats Extreme Anti Trump Position Come Back And Bite Them On The Ass?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Will The Democrats Extreme Anti Trump Position Come Back And Bite Them On The Ass?

Considering the fact Donald Trump won the popular vote in approximately 30 of the 50 states (straight answers to questions like this are hard to find nowadays) will all the extreme anti Trump actions by the Democratic party and Democrats in general have a negative or a positive result for that party? I was just reading how Elizabeth Warren cherishes her role as Trump's foil.In the past no matter who won the other party would claim they would work with the new president to get things done to benefit all Americans but this time the Democrats have adopted a let's fuck with Trump every chance we get attitude. Whatever Trump says oppose it. If Trump nominated Mother Teresa for some cabinet position they'd call her a whore. It's hard to say how much the Republican party will tolerate because they didn't want Trump to win either but considering they control both houses and Trump is a member of their party together they can do almost anything they feel like doing. If their constituents start pushing them to fight back and fuck with the Democrats every chance they get I don't think that will bode well for Democrats.
    Beware of Dog
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Calling Mother Theresa a whore is an appalling thing to say about prostitutes.
    The myth of altruism and generosity surrounding Mother Teresa is dispelled in a paper by Serge Larivee and Genevieve Chenard of University of Montreal's Department of Psychoeducation and Carole Senechal of the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Education.

2/3rds of Americas don't approve of Benito Cheeto already and the Republicans have just spent 8 years blocking everything black Jesus attempted.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think the thread should be titled "Holy Fuck! Why Did I Vote For This Jerkoff! Please Forgive Me My CHILDRENNN!!!! "

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

In 4 years, you'll be voting for him Nickdickless.

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

In 4 years ya all gonna be living in caves .... probably an up grade for most of ya
          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            In 4 years, you'll be voting for him Nickdickless.
            For what? Worst president ever? He'll resign or be impeached...

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              He'll resign or be impeached...
              Want to bet?

You'll be re-electing him in 4 years. FACT!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Want to bet?

You'll be re-electing him in 4 years. FACT!
                LOL He has a 37% approval rating! You really think that even if he makes it four years, he's not ejected?

I mean, that's the lowest in modern history for a president that hasn't even taken office yet!

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  LOL He has a 37% approval rating! You really think that even if he makes it four years, he's not ejected?
                  I said what I think. You'll be re-electing him in 4 years.

Comment

• vandeleur
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Sep 2009

To be fair you said it was fact and your keyboard is stuck on caps

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      In 4 years ya all gonna be living in caves .... probably an up grade for most of ya
                      I spent yesterday researching whether we can independently launch our nukes without the US being able to stop us when Putin takes over on Friday.

It appears we definitely can so we at least have some sort of deterrent.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Whether he likes it or not and assuming he isn't in one of the re-education camps...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          I spent yesterday researching whether we can independently launch our nukes without the US being able to stop us when Putin takes over on Friday.

It appears we definitely can so we at least have some sort of deterrent.
                          You think Islamic extremist who have already murdered thousand of Americans and who knows how many other middle easterners are harmless but you're scared to death Donald Trump is gonna start WWIII. If he wants to be pals with Putin who do you think he's going to nuke? North Korea? Iran? Mexico?
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Whoever says something hurtful to him on Twitter .... alec Baldwin could get nuked

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              You think Islamic extremist who have already murdered thousand of Americans and who knows how many other middle easterners are harmless but you're scared to death Donald Trump is gonna start WWIII. If he wants to be pals with Putin who do you think he's going to nuke? North Korea? Iran? Mexico?

There are 2 scenarios.

One is Russia continues to influence Trump to break up NATO and then continues further West from the Ukraine back into Eastern Europe and beyond. That's why I was wondering about whether we need the US to have a nuclear deterrent v Russia.

The second scenario is Trump and Putin fall out with each other and then travel down a path to WWIII which given their personalities is possible. Trump has mental health issues and isn't getting any younger. Putin has been in power for a long time and people get worse on power like they get worse on coke.

I'm not over worried about ongoing Islamic terrorism because that kills hundreds not millions. You remain frightened of them because they have terrorised you.
                              Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-17-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...