X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackflag
    Banned
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Oh, yeah! Do you remember who let nearly 300 marines get blown up without retaliation? That shit would never be allowed to slide today, for sure.

So he was smart enough not to have some schoolyard-revenge attitude and made a tactical decision.

And we're comparing that to today, where 3000 are killed and countless injured for an imaginary bullshit objective (read: money).

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      She's running out of money and her campaign workers are carrying on without pay...
      Money schmoney. If it comes down to the "super delegates," who do you think they'll vote for?

Butt pirate.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

I honestly am still on the fence about, "who would be best" *cough* for the country....at this point........so I voted for Kucinich anyway, as I planned on all along if he was still in the race.

He's out of the race, and now were left Obama and Hillary.

To me Kucinich was the only one that made sense and was truly for the working American. It's amazing how people are easily led by the candidates that are for the wealth and corporations of this country.

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
          Veteran
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
          The Iran Contra thing? You're really going to compare selling arms to creating a multi-trillion dollar war based on nothing? Give me a break. If selling arms is such a travesty...this administration sold $80million in bombs to Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago...then gave another $800million worth of them to Israel.

So give me a fucking break, and lay off the Wikipedia bullshit. You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.

As far as the taxes...people used to complain about him for lowering taxes. Now they complain about him raising taxes. You whiny bitches need to make up your minds. Bottom line: the country was far better off after he left than when he started. The douchebag before him left the economy in almost as bad shape as it is now...he took care of the economy and broke the Soviets, to boot. What more do you want? The guy was a leader and a patriot.

And who in recent history has done a better job than that? Fuck.
          BILL CLINTON. Under 8 years of Willy you had the strongest economy any country in history had ever experienced.

And then down the shitter with 2 years of Chimpy, who follows the same Reaganonomics as Ronnie did.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
            [B]Money schmoney. If it comes down to the "super delegates," who do you think they'll vote for?

Butt pirate.
            "Yes, powerbottom?"

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
              BILL CLINTON. Under 8 years of Willy you had the strongest economy any country in history had ever experienced.
              I've said this before: no thanks to him. Even Lounge could have just sat back during internet boom and watch it happen. Unless, cock, you want to prove me wrong and tell me what he did to make such a strong economy.

Comment

• Blackflag
                Banned
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

"Yes, powerbottom?"
                Alright, I'm lost. What does he have to do with superdelegates? :confused:

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Fair enough, Obama...

Comment

Working...