X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Great read.

You forget how many crooks and liars worked for uncle Ronnie, and how many were rehired by BushCO

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blackflag
      Banned
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      If ya overlook that pesky Iran-Contra thingy.....

and giving his CIA Director a lobotomy so he couldn't testify......

and taxing the middle class while busting unions.......

Yeah, he was just a swell guy.

The Iran Contra thing? You're really going to compare selling arms to creating a multi-trillion dollar war based on nothing? Give me a break. If selling arms is such a travesty...this administration sold $80million in bombs to Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago...then gave another $800million worth of them to Israel.

So give me a fucking break, and lay off the Wikipedia bullshit. You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.

As far as the taxes...people used to complain about him for lowering taxes. Now they complain about him raising taxes. You whiny bitches need to make up your minds. Bottom line: the country was far better off after he left than when he started. The douchebag before him left the economy in almost as bad shape as it is now...he took care of the economy and broke the Soviets, to boot. What more do you want? The guy was a leader and a patriot.

And who in recent history has done a better job than that? Fuck.

Comment

• Blackflag
        Banned
        • Apr 2006

Allow me to dumb it down for you...

Obama won, because according to Terry McCullough , former DNC chair and now Shrillary's mouthpiece, Obama was going to be OUT OF THE RACE come Super Tuesday. That team Clinton would have the nomination sewn up.

The fact she has not done anything CLOSE to sewing up the nomination, and probably wont until the Super delegates at the convention [if then] is quite the WIN for Obama, and the LOSS for team Shrillary.

She still has plenty of time to lose this thing.

So Obama "won" because he simply still in the race? Uh...yeah. Nice spin on things.

If that's the standard for winning, I guess Ron Paul is the big winner, too! And Huckabee. And Romney... You people need to use your fucking heads for a minute.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Listen to the guy who's been flipping us shit for bitching about BushCo's war and economy now......

Guess us whiney bitches was right.

You crack me up.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
            So Obama "won" because he simply still in the race? Uh...yeah. Nice spin on things.

If that's the standard for winning, I guess Ron Paul is the big winner, too! And Huckabee. And Romney... You people need to use your fucking heads for a minute.
            a] You think Obama's "simply still in the race" ?

I think it's more than that, but you need things explained to you more than I have the energy/interest for.

b] Yeah, Huckleberry's doing a helluva lot better than ANYONE predicted, and could possibly get the VP nod for his efforts.

But then you know all this. You just like to troll. You've admitted as much on numerous occasions.

You also feel the need to call everyone here idiots, whiney bitches, et al.

I actually started this thread with you in mind, so enjoy.

Comment

• Blackflag
              Banned
              • Apr 2006

Listen to the guy who's been flipping us shit for bitching about BushCo's war and economy now......

Guess us whiney bitches was right.

You crack me up.

You misunderstand, whiny bitch.

I haven't given you shit for bitching about "bushco's war." I've given you shit for simultaenously pumping up the democrats...like it's some david and goliath story. Place the blame where it should go and stop believing there are any 'good guys' here.

Fag.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.

Classic.

Singing OUR tune now, ya whiney bitch?

I remember not too long ago you laughing at us for saying the economy was tanking, and telling us how stupid we all were.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

You misunderstand, whiny bitch.

I haven't given you shit for bitching about "bushco's war." I've given you shit for simultaenously pumping up the democrats...like it's some david and goliath story. Place the blame where it should go and stop believing there are any 'good guys' here.

Fag.
                  LMAO

Find me a quote where I've "pumped up" the dickless Dems.

And I'll show you 10 where I bitchslap their worthless asses.

See how little attention you actually pay in here?

Homo.

Comment

• Blackflag
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2006

a] You think Obama's "simply still in the race" ?

But then you know all this. You just like to troll. You've admitted as much on numerous occasions.

You also feel the need to call everyone here idiots, whiney bitches, et al.
                    I think he has a slim chance, but probably a 80% chance it goes to Hillary. And I think she's who the powers that be wanted all along.

If "trolling" means stirring up shit, then color me brown. Whiny bitch. :fucku2:

Comment

• Blackflag
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2006

Singing OUR tune now, ya whiney bitch?

I remember not too long ago you laughing at us for saying the economy was tanking, and telling us how stupid we all were.
                      Has the meth been killing off your memory cells?

Show me anywhere where I ever defended this current government - republican or democrat.

And show me anywhere I ever said the economy is doing fine.

Shit.

Find me a quote where I've "pumped up" the dickless Dems.
                      Dude, you engage in that idiotic rep/dem shit constantly...just like they want you to...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

The Iran Contra thing? You're really going to compare selling arms to creating a multi-trillion dollar war based on nothing?
                        Give me a break. If selling arms is such a travesty...this administration sold $80million in bombs to Saudi Arabia a few weeks ago...then gave another $800million worth of them to Israel.
                        I can't believe you're going to compare the illegal sale of weapons to a legitimate transaction. Not to mention the BILLIONS this country spent and lives lost on the phony, "war on drugs" that was also fueling the contras, on your favorite republican corpse's watch.

Selling arms to Iran was, and still is, ILLEGAL!!! LOL at 80 mil worth of "bombs" to Saudi Arabia. How many "bombs" did they get? 12? And what kind were they? Since when is it wrong to sell arms to a country that NEEDS to defend itself against the same extremists we seemed to have loked horns with? Do you remember who flipped the bill for ODS?
                        Oh, yeah! Do you remember who let nearly 300 marines get blown up without retaliation? That shit would never be allowed to slide today, for sure.

So give me a fucking break, and lay off the Wikipedia bullshit. You can find "scandals" from any president that fucking pale in comparison to the shit that's going on now.
                        1) How many fucking "breaks" do you need?
                        2) Getting a blowjob is a "scandal". Selling arms to a country on the "no" list to fund a puppet resistance that dabbles in international narcotics trafficing is ILLEGAL!!!! That makes Uncle Ronnie a TERRIST!

Bottom line: the country was far better off after he left than when he started. The douchebag before him left the economy in almost as bad shape as it is now...he took care of the economy and broke the Soviets, to boot. What more do you want? The guy was a leader and a patriot.
                        And who in recent history has done a better job than that? Fuck.

Why is the Bush economy always blamed on the Clintons? By that standard, Carter inherited a helluva mess from tricky Dick, along with the sidekick who pardoned him, Ford. Problem was he only had 4 years to straighten it out. So by the very daisy chain analogy that Republican's love to use,= W. Bush inherited Clinton's mess and therefore isn't responsible; Clinton benefitted from the Reagan/ Bush efforts; Reagan inherited a shitty economy from Carter;

Carter- Wait a minute!!!!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Fuck. I tried to edit...

Comment

• scamper
                            Commando
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            who let nearly 300 marines get blown up without retaliation? That shit would never be allowed to slide today, for sure.
                            No, but 17 sailors slid by.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Oct. 2000.

Hmm...

Who let it slide, I wonder?

Bush.

Again.

39 days into Clinton's presidency a bomb goes off in the WTC.

In '98 he sends a couple of missiles into some Al-Qaeda camps and it's called a "distraction"...

W ignores everything, INCLUDING the USS Cole, and it's a "war on terror".

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think he has a slim chance, but probably a 80% chance it goes to Hillary. And I think she's who the powers that be wanted all along.

If "trolling" means stirring up shit, then color me brown. Whiny bitch. :fucku2:
                                She's running out of money and her campaign workers are carrying on without pay...

Comment

Working...