X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
    Quit derailing the creampie thread, you homos!
    Little FORD started it
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

I'm not fucking bearded, unwashed peasants!

Fuck that shit.
      No, WE don't do it. We have somebody else do it and we stay home with the womarns.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Little FORD started it
        Well you asked for it:

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Exactly. And I still need an answer to my question: should I keep some Summers Eve on hand for the next time I have a married chick here? And if so, do I just leave it out on the counter in the bathroom? I mean I don't want her to think she needs to use it first but I'm not sure if I should suggest she hose out before she leaves. I'd think she would be grateful but it's one of those things that can go either way.
          Yeah see, this isn't something you generally ask the woman about.

I asked Angel because I know she doesn't give a fuck, plus she knows me better & I have more confidence with her than some women I've banged.

Just the other day, me & Donnie were discussing a certain breed of women who, for some reason, do NOT like cunnilingus. We have reached the cuntclusion that it's because they are jealous of their own pussy, they want men to love THEM, not their vagina, which is kind of stupid, because the vagina is obviously a part of her. Butt, what are you going to do, right?

Bottom line, some women do not provide reliable answers.

We need to knuckle down & get down & dirty with this.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Well you asked for it:

Obviously

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Jetstream
              Since we are on a site which is dedicated to Dave, we must throw in ancient Chinese shit. The term 'fox' for a woman was actually derived in China. It was believed that some women where evil (ya think) and the act of fucking was a means to steal another's life source. Hence, sperm is the juice of life and energy in a man and it was believed that where the cum goes is into the very being of the woman. By their thinking, for instance, if one was able to paint or sing well, the woman could attain some of that energy. If she was a evil bitch, it would just stay in limbo in her body while the man would lose some of his life source for no reason. Why a fox? Because foxes where considered devious and sly and some powerful whores could even shift change and the animal of choice was the fox because it shared these mischievous traits... so the real meaning of fox for a woman is a vampire pussy that can change into a fox rather than a bat which sucks jiz out of a man

Now, if we can throw in a some old photos of Josephine Baker, along with some animation of old Disney style bluebirds from Snow White, and cue some Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels music singing about the woman with the blue dress on, while breaking up the Chinese lesson in tangents which the laughs are not sufficient enough by talking about changing tires on competition Tour De France bicycle, we then have the Roth Show made just for you Izzy about what happens to that sperm and for you to steal if your wish DLR
              Well, thank you for the anecdote & I certainly appreciate your input, Jet.

But what I take away from this is, not even the Chinese know what happens to the cum that stays inside the woman. I thought the Chinese were wise about all sorts of shit. This just keeps getting more mysterious.

Please accept these nudes of Josephine Baker as payment for your information & kindly do not ask why I have such a thing.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Well, thank you for the anecdote & I certainly appreciate your input, Jet.

But what I take away from this is, not even the Chinese know what happens to the cum that stays inside the woman. I thought the Chinese were wise about all sorts of shit. This just keeps getting more mysterious.

Please accept these nudes of Josephine Baker as payment for your information & kindly do not ask why I have such a thing.

Are you sure she's not a Tucker?

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Exactly. And I still need an answer to my question: should I keep some Summers Eve on hand for the next time I have a married chick here? And if so, do I just leave it out on the counter in the bathroom? I mean I don't want her to think she needs to use it first but I'm not sure if I should suggest she hose out before she leaves. I'd think she would be grateful but it's one of those things that can go either way.
                  Suggest a shower...and have a hand held shower head handy. Going home smelling like Summer's Eve would be a dead giveaway, imo.
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

No, WE don't do it. We have somebody else do it and we stay home with the womarns.
                    Somebody like Vandy?

He says he can fuck anything, anytime, anyplace, no matter the circumstances. Always hard & rarin' to go.

So we unleash Vandy on the Muslims & let him fuck them all to death. Sounds like a plan.

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Are you sure she's not a Tucker?
                      Quite. We didn't have the technology to produce something like this, back then.

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                        Suggest a shower...and have a hand held shower head handy. Going home smelling like Summer's Eve would be a dead giveaway, imo.
                        Especially if she didn't leave the house smelling like Summer's Eve, in the first place.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Izzy - I have found a chick willing to help us with our questions:

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Somebody like Vandy?

He says he can fuck anything, anytime, anyplace, no matter the circumstances. Always hard & rarin' to go.

So we unleash Vandy on the Muslims & let him fuck them all to death. Sounds like a plan.
                            Izzy let me offer my sincerest apologies if my flippant humourous comment touched a nerve.
                            Erectile dysfunction is not a laughing matter I will refrain from using as a basis for a gag in future.

Floppy cock .... Sorry It just came out . It won't happen again.

Izzyhardyet

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

This is all very racist... I'm not sure I can condone this type of behaviour.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Especially if she didn't leave the house smelling like Summer's Eve, in the first place.
                                See, that brings up another issue - how is she supposed to go home smelling like she just took a shower? Maybe it would be best for her to go home and take a serious shower before she bangs her husband. But then she runs the risk of him discovering the cream pie or maybe even some evidence on her back.

We really need to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Working...