X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • canadiandlrgirl
    Full Member Status

• May 2005

Rolling Stones

:eek: Rolling Stones are doing a concert in calgary and there charging 200 dollars for one ticket,personally i wouldn't pay that price.....if it was a CLASSIC VAN HALEN(meaning Dave) i'd pay it though.
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Well, I'm a big fan, but this time the Stones have gone too far. They can stick their current tour in their asses!

Besides, looking how old they are, their main stage- filling customers must be the retired by now. And THEY can afford those prices.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I wouldn't pay $200 for the Stones, either.

Classic Van Halen? Fuck, they could name their own price and be guaranteed to sell out...I'd happily shell out $200 to see it...in fact, I'd probably be willing to hand out up to $1000 for the experience, honestly.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
        Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
        I wouldn't pay $200 for the Stones, either.

Classic Van Halen? Fuck, they could name their own price and be guaranteed to sell out...I'd happily shell out $200 to see it...in fact, I'd probably be willing to hand out up to $1000 for the experience, honestly.
        i would too because i never had the chance to see CVH live in the 80's i was only 11 when Dave left.......i'd pay that much to see just Dave!!!!!!then i can see the greatest frontman of all times.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
          i would too because i never had the chance to see CVH live in the 80's i was only 11 when Dave left.......i'd pay that much to see just Dave!!!!!!then i can see the greatest frontman of all times.
          As was I...I found Van Halen in 1984 with Jump and Hot for Teacher, probably the same way you did, so with me, they could virtually name a price and I'd find a way to be there, no doubt.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
            Veteran
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Well, I'm a big fan, but this time the Stones have gone too far. They can stick their current tour in their asses!
            Same here.

Seen them before and they suck for $70, and standing one half a mile away.

Well if they were in a club, for $7....It WOULD be the greatest R&R band ever.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
              Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by bueno bob
              As was I...I found Van Halen in 1984 with Jump and Hot for Teacher, probably the same way you did, so with me, they could virtually name a price and I'd find a way to be there, no doubt.
              actually it was the video for jump that did it for me.....the first time i saw Dave do all them moves and the way he dressed and acted....i thaught he was so fucking hot i still think he is hot!!!!!!!but my fav song is PANAMA,UNCHAINED and DTNA

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

I heard TOM PETTY on ROCKLINE a while back saying, "Kids, NOBODY is worth paying $200.00 a ticket. NOBODY is THAT good live. Save your money."

Wise Man

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I just saw and advert today for GREEN DAY, who are playing BUFFALO's HSBC Arena on Saturday, August 13th.

Ticket Prices: $35 and $45...

WTF is up with these fossil bands that haven't had a hit album in years charging through the nose?

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I like to laugh at the people who spend $400 for Fleetwood Mac tickets. Unfortunately, they laugh back at me, because they're inevitably rich and can afford seeing the "Critics Choice" pop rock band, and erego I'm left thinking about how poor I am and how much I really fucking suck as a human being.

Thank ALAN for this site.
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                      Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      I just saw and advert today for GREEN DAY, who are playing BUFFALO's HSBC Arena on Saturday, August 13th.

Ticket Prices: $35 and $45...

WTF is up with these fossil bands that haven't had a hit album in years charging through the nose?
                      LMFAO @ FOSSIL BANDS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DLR82VH
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2004

Is $200 for the cheap seats?? Seems they charged more their last tour.

I wouldn't pay that to see them hell no , CVH thats another story altogether though.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2..._lee_roth4.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9...0011zv5.th.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5573/thhy4.th.jpg

Comment

• Barblackmore
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Mar 2005

Well, many times the bands put the higher price they can put.
                          E.E.U:U is a wealthy countrie, that´s why they´re killing you with those prices.

See this: I´m from Argentina, a country that has gone trough more depressions than the girls DLR has fucked.
                          The Last Time I saw Maiden, I paid 35 PESOS (10 DOLLARS)
                          I saw them last year on Chile, a country with a stronger economy : I Paid 30 DOLLARS.
                          And A friend of mine who lives in Canada paid 100 DOLLARS!!! (Canadian dollars, for sure) For the same tour!!!.
                          The Stones put these prices because their managment knows that the american market can spend those 200 dollars (after some drops of crying, for sure!)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Barblackmore
                            See this: I´m from Argentina, a country that has gone trough more depressions than the girls DLR has fucked.
                            That's the best one in the week!
                            5 stars for you coming at once bro!
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DLR82VH
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2004

Shit the way things are going there won't be many americans that will or can pay $200 to see Mick and the boys.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2..._lee_roth4.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9...0011zv5.th.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/5573/thhy4.th.jpg

Comment

Working...