X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    I'd say we bash the hell outta Max, Rikk and Bill... their damn hillbilly Sheep Pen is stinking up the place and creating an environmental hazard with all the sheep shit and flies it's attracted.
    LOL...okay ZZ. Amusing indeed.

Yawn.

Now where are we taking this?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Ooh, boy...someone missed their medication again this morning.
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Nothing gets to me... for very long. Especially coming from one Not Guilty who just joined today and knows nothing about it. As for the other members here... yea, that gets to me a little bit. But hey, its a MESSAGE BOARD.

The facts remain in print in one or two closed threads. Those who know, know what she did, and they also know that I did not stoop to her level. That means something to me, even if it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. If they want to vent on me about, hell, get it out in the open.

But thank you Rikk. That was very nice of you.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          Nothing gets to me... for very long. Especially coming from one Not Guilty who just joined today and knows nothing about it. As for the other members here... yea, that gets to me a little bit. But hey, its a MESSAGE BOARD.

The facts remain in print in one or two closed threads. Those who know, know what she did, and they also know that I did not stoop to her level. That means something to me, even if it doesn't mean anything to anyone else. If they want to vent on me about, hell, get it out in the open.

But thank you Rikk. That was very nice of you.
          Nobody has ever stooped to that cunt's level. No one. The lowest of the low.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Splooge
            Head Fluffer
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by NOT Guilty
            People who have a need to pound people relentlessly into the ground are "MEAN PEOPLE"... I'm surrounded by mean people! People who find it easier to complain and hate rather than compliment appreciate and love. As I think this and post this, I don't fail to notice the irony.
            Yes, i'm complaining about complainers. I'm hating haters. It's making me laugh and confused at the same time. I don't want to hate haters because if I do that I will be a hater myself. So how do I stay happy and positive when i'm engulfed by this sea of negativity?
            We're on a mission from ROTH

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by NOT Guilty
              People who have a need to pound people relentlessly into the ground are "MEAN PEOPLE"... I'm surrounded by mean people! People who find it easier to complain and hate rather than compliment appreciate and love. As I think this and post this, I don't fail to notice the irony.
              Yes, i'm complaining about complainers. I'm hating haters. It's making me laugh and confused at the same time. I don't want to hate haters because if I do that I will be a hater myself. So how do I stay happy and positive when i'm engulfed by this sea of negativity?
              So are you saying your are a nice person?

Comment

• NOT Guilty
                Banned
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                Why bother explaining? They're obviously too stupid to realize that threatening someone's job is pretty serious shit. They're too stupid to take threats of violence seriously.

That fucking unnamed loser will keep playing the martyr game now because Chelle's site is obviously not much of a substitute (being a boring and shitty place), so she has to keep coming here under new usernames.

Don't let them get to you. They know why the unnamed person was kicked out. And they have no ground to stand on.
                Rikk, those things you mentioned were really bad things that I did. I admit that it was wrong, out of line and I have apologized 100 times.
                There isn't anything more I can say about it. I have forgiven myself and God has forgiven me. I don't need YOUR forgivness. Thing is this, and I an speaking to you rationally so pleas try and do the same with me in your reply. If you really want me to leave then you need to quit referring to me. I stay away and when I peek in, I see you and others bashing away at me and I feel inclined to defend myself. Understandable don't you think? You yourself made unmentionable comments about me in youe Pen induction just Friday.You need to be alittle fair here.

Comment

• lms2

For some who claims to want a fresh start, and who has been here on numerous aliases... you sure seem to keep living in the past.

He doesn't like you. Deal with it.

Comment

• NOT Guilty
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2004

So are you saying your are a nice person?
                    Yes I am a very nice person, when people are not seeking me out and tormenting me, (which is exactly what was happening when I made such threats and at about the time you joined this board) I am a very kind and giving person. In fact all of these Fab bashers were once my friend. Especially Guwapo. He jumped on this bandwagon knowing full well how kind I am. Anyone who knows me in REAL life, including Brett will atest that I am much different in life than I am on the board. Unfortunatly, people like to taunt me and I have a weakness for it and a bad temper. However, I have never hurt anyone or anything. I have never been in any trouble, I do not smoke, or do drugs, I rarely drink, I go to church most every Sunday and I really do try to be a good person. I get ANGRY because my life has been hard the last few years. I know who's hasnt? So Yeah, I'm working on that and Yeah I'm on meds, I admit it. I made ALOT of mistakes but I deserve to be forgiven and I had been makeing amends until Rikk and Max brought it all up again here. I'd really like to move on from my past mistakes and grow. Why would you people not want to let me do that?
                    Last edited by NOT Guilty; 10-06-2004, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Splooge
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Sep 2004

Fak...I'm gonna cry...

Comment

• NOT Guilty
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2004

For some who claims to want a fresh start, and who has been here on numerous aliases... you sure seem to keep living in the past.

He doesn't like you. Deal with it.
                        Excuse me... the aliases are necessary when you are continuoulsy banned. I have a right to respond when people are talking about ME. I live in the past because it is MY PAST that is being brought up again and again and as for people NOT liking me, that is FINE, I DON'T NEED THEM TO LIKE ME, but to constantly BASH me and ridicule me is unnecessary and unkind.
                        Last edited by NOT Guilty; 10-06-2004, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Splooge
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Sep 2004

sniff.....sniff.....

Comment

• NOT Guilty
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2004

Don't cry Guwapo...

Comment