Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Well, I really don't know shit about this whole drama, but I have to add my voice to the Rikk support group here.

Fab? Or whatever nic you're running around under? Um...don't take it personally, but I really think that he has a point. I mean, if you don't like what's being said in here, leave. It's not going to accomplish anything by re-registering over and over after you get banned over and over and continually stirring the pot. All it's going to do is aggravate everyone else, which in turn is going to aggravate you, which in turn continues the cycle over and over and over again and nobody wins from it...not Max, not Rikk, not you, not anybody.

Listen, I know I'm new here and not privy to the information of what was said or done before I joined, but doesn't all of this bickering and name calling seem just a little bit pointless to everybody involved?

Fuckin A folks, it's a DLR/VAN HALEN MESSAGE BOARD, for Gods sake.

Seriously, Fab, I know you don't know me from Joe Q Dick, but maybe I can be a voice of reason? There are thousands of other message boards, not all of them VH related, true, but if it's REALLY going that badly for you here...maybe you should do yourself the favor of finding another one and getting the "fresh start" you seem to want, don't you think? Rather than lurking around and coming up with 600 IDs to use to continually stir the pot.

If you don't like what's being said, turn away from it. It can't be so important that people will be "bad mouthing" you months down the road. Sooner or later, you and everyone else can forget the whole unpleasantness...nobody will mention you, you won't be mentioning anyone else, and then, at least, the trouble can go away.

If I can borrow something here...

Bueno Bob...the (attempted) voice of reason....
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Black Sheep
      Well then, who just sold someone out?

Ummmmm......................... YOU!!!!!

If you'd stop gloating publicly, none of this would be necessary big mouth!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
        Damn... getting goosebumps just thinking about it .
        Well then, your goosebumps give me goosebumps.

Comment

• Black Sheep
          Banned
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
          Well, I really don't know shit about this whole drama, but I have to add my voice to the Rikk support group here.

Fab? Or whatever nic you're running around under? Um...don't take it personally, but I really think that he has a point. I mean, if you don't like what's being said in here, leave. It's not going to accomplish anything by re-registering over and over after you get banned over and over and continually stirring the pot. All it's going to do is aggravate everyone else, which in turn is going to aggravate you, which in turn continues the cycle over and over and over again and nobody wins from it...not Max, not Rikk, not you, not anybody.

Listen, I know I'm new here and not privy to the information of what was said or done before I joined, but doesn't all of this bickering and name calling seem just a little bit pointless to everybody involved?

Fuckin A folks, it's a DLR/VAN HALEN MESSAGE BOARD, for Gods sake.

Seriously, Fab, I know you don't know me from Joe Q Dick, but maybe I can be a voice of reason? There are thousands of other message boards, not all of them VH related, true, but if it's REALLY going that badly for you here...maybe you should do yourself the favor of finding another one and getting the "fresh start" you seem to want, don't you think? Rather than lurking around and coming up with 600 IDs to use to continually stir the pot.

If you don't like what's being said, turn away from it. It can't be so important that people will be "bad mouthing" you months down the road. Sooner or later, you and everyone else can forget the whole unpleasantness...nobody will mention you, you won't be mentioning anyone else, and then, at least, the trouble can go away.

If I can borrow something here...

Bueno Bob...the (attempted) voice of reason....
          I appreciate you taking the time to postthis but what you dont know is that before Max and Rikk attacked me I was a very well liked poster here. They took the truth and stretched it and mixed it with lies and now it has become a war. I stay to fend off the lies vecause I have friends here that read this stuff and I want to have my side out there.
          I agreed to leave, was gone a week and come back to see i was banned and there were pages of lies. left again for 7 days and come back and see photshopped pics and more lies. They dont stop, why should I.

Dont worry. It's being handled!

Comment

• wraytw

I stay to fend off the lies vecause I have friends here that read this stuff and I want to have my side out there.
            If they're truly your "friends" then they don't need to read about "your side" Fab.

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
              Sniper
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by wraytw
              So how u been babe??

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Yes it sure is. :p
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• wraytw

So how u been babe??
                  Busy as shit. But, I always make time for the weekly soap opera. lol

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

I must say that it's so stellar having the both of you here!!! I've missed SEA!!!!

Cheers to you both!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I appreciate you taking the time to postthis but what you dont know is that before Max and Rikk attacked me I was a very well liked poster here. They took the truth and stretched it and mixed it with lies and now it has become a war. I stay to fend off the lies because I have friends here that read this stuff and I want to have my side out there.
                      I agreed to leave, was gone a week and come back to see i was banned and there were pages of lies. left again for 7 days and come back and see photshopped pics and more lies. They dont stop, why should I.

Well, it would seem to me that if you have friends here, they should be good enough friends to be able to seperate any truths from any falsehoods. If they can't, then they're obviously not friends worth having, correct?

Besides, there's plenty of IMs available. You don't necessarily need to post to stay in touch with your friends here, right?

"They don't stop, why should I."

Well, here's the thing - somebody needs to take a stand somewhere down the line. Arguing over message boards is going to solve NOTHING. Not now, not tomorrow, not next week, NEVER. So long as somebody has a computer and the desire, it will continue for as long as people are able.

I just don't understand why you keep coming back...the logic is just escaping me, here. I'm not slinging any mud at you, I hope you understand that...I've read what everybody else has said, but I'm not into judging anyone, so...whatever...but it just seems to me from my standpoint as an outsider looking in that you're just opening yourself up to more conflict and perpetuating the cycle on your own.

It's not worth "checking in" every week just to make sure a person or two isn't making fun of you. I mean, shit, you seem like you have an outside life away from here from what I've read of you so far...go live in it. Move on, so they say. Bigger battles...all that jazz...

It eases things on you, and it eases things on Rikk and Max too, and whomever else is involved.

This seems like a really angry, really violent feud here, and hell, I like Rikk and Max, I guess they're OK with me...I just want to see what's best for everybody involved happen.
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

what you dont know is that before Max and Rikk attacked me I was a very well liked poster here.
                        Now THAT is funny!!!!!! And you think I write fiction? LMAO!!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2004

Have to agree with Bob, need the hide of an elephant not to be affected by this.

Comment

• wraytw

Originally posted by MAX
                            I must say that it's so stellar having the both of you here!!! I've missed SEA!!!!

Cheers to you both!!!!

Do we give you goosebumps, too, sweetie pie? LOL!

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                              Sniper
                              • Oct 2004

Busy as shit. But, I always make time for the weekly soap opera. lol
                              Hmmm, I see what u mean.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Have to agree with Bob, need the hide of an elephant not to be affected by this.
                                Well, not only that, but it plugs up the threads, too. This was supposed to be a "Bash Sheep or VH Member" thread and it's never even occured...yet we have a good 7 or 8 pages now of this conflict spilling over...and I've seen it in a shitload of other threads as well...

Seriously, what's the point, here? Fab's not going to win any battles, and the only possible outcome I can see is her getting banned again and then coming back with a new nic, which recycles the conflict and so on and so forth...at what price victory? And, more to the point, at what price do you fight a battle that HAS no possible victor until one or more of the conflicting parties loses their computer?

It just seems like a colossal waste of time.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...