Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

You are right...I can't...but I really won't do it with Hoops...I'll try and set it up a week in advance...but just won't pay attention to the injuries and shit like that...

so fuck it...

low expectations...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I'll go daily, but would prefer weekly.

I spose daily would be more accurate and whatnot.

Shit, weekly.
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

We'll see...I'm still waiting for at least 1 other team...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Let's just do weekly, it's easier.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

We'll see troy...we'll see...once we have a full league...I'll poll it and see what happens...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...Brett Plays with Dolls has 3 byes going...and to owners...

I oughta fucking leave it be...and ensure wrning and I stay above them...

just when I think we have a full league...one of the teams with a winning record doesn't show...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I think maybe after this week...I'll let the Byes fly...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Jimmy Johnson on Michael Vick...

"They're making him out to be something that he's not...a quarterback...he's a runner..."

Thank god someone said it...the kid should be a tailback...he'd be one of the best in the game...if not the best...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well...here we go...I'm watching the Eagles game...

like their Black jerseys...hmmm...two teams with Black jersey's in PA...how original...

Damn...Deion is playing offense...WTF...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...Al has all but Keary Colbert going at 1:00...I'll know what I have to shoot at by 4:00...hopefully not much...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I can offset Colbert with Delhomme...so if it's close...I'll be looking good...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Philly with the ball inside the 5 yard line...hopefully they'll go to TO to shut these fucking Ravens up...man I hate that fucking Defense...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Shit...Al has Levens...Levens got the first carry for nothing...over Terell's head...no go...and damn...over Terrell's head again...oh well...I win this matchup...Akers for 3...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Kevin Jones with an early reception for a TD...

Al goes up...hopefully not for good...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Man...ESPN is about 10 second behind...nearly the second Akers hit that field goal...it showed up...

this statservice is outstanding...

Damn...noone's here...lmfao...and on a big week to boot...

Comment

Working...