Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Pojo, did you make a trade offer and then retract it or something?
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Yeah...just now...why...are you interested...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I want to make that deal...but I think I might need to keep the receiver in the deal with all mine coming down with a case of rigomortis...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Yeah...just now...why...are you interested...
          Not in the least bit...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Okay

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

We've got 10 teams... let's start the draft early! Then we can begin trading.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

I second. Get this shit started now since we got our managers. I'd like to finish trading etc prior to the season start.
                sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Listen up, I wasn't really prepared for us to have 8 teams this year... let alone 10 teams. I ain't gonna set the league's draft status to READY early, unless there is a confirmation from each manager that their team has pre-ranked their players. Shit, I haven't pre-ranked my players yet, because only 3 days ago we had only four teams.

So the question is simple... if you have your team pre-ranked... please let it be known in this thread.

Who is ready to draft?
                  I might move it ahead, if we are all ready.

Thanks again, seenbad for recruiting managers for our league within' the Van Halen circle.

But I will make this known... being the league commish this year.... if there are any teams called, "The Red Rockers" they will be banned from league play!

Comment

• seenbad
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

lmao. I should have made my team "Eagles Fly" just for you. hahaha.

Just fucking draft already!!

It's a crapshoot anyways. It hardly matters with an auto draft. Get a couple guys you can't live without up at the top to make your core and trade/pick up as needed as we go. Just get that fucking draft started!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I nudged a couple of owners in...

happy as a fucking lark that we got all 10...

I'm not preranked...but will prerank tomorrow during football...

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Everyone get pre-ranked and i'lll start the league ASAP!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

You better wait until people see this though...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Yeah i'll give it some time... and If I can't get a roll call of everyone who pre-ranked their players... i'm gonna say fuck it... and make that unpatient son of a bitch seenbad wait lol!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

This is the first year we have 10 teams with all Army members...I think the 2 years I ran it...we had 8...but I had to open it up to outside people both times...

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Slackers. Fuck. I'm about to go ill mitch on your ass warf.

Comment

Working...