The BEST DLR Army Member

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
    I dated an older woman once too. It was great. A really good relationship...for a while.

Of course, the difference is that she was pretty and smart.
    Of COURSE she was, because YOU are absolutly PERFECT in every way, shape and form! Why wouldn't every woman you date be a 10...
    Last edited by Guest; 12-08-2004, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
      MY 7th grade English teacher let us bring in records on Friday to listen to. She brought in WACF, thus cementing her place as the COOLEST teacher in our school.
      I still find it funny to imagine a teacher playing to her class, "I'll take your whiskey to the party tonight and I'm looking for somebody to squeeze!":p

That's awesome.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Rikk, what made you decide to get into teaching?
        “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
          Rikk, what made you decide to get into teaching?
          Several factors. I love kids, number 1. Furthermore, I want a career I can be personally involved with each year. The idea of making a positive difference in kids' lives is great, considering I had my share of teachers that didn't care. And I want to be better than that. Furthermore, it's a secure living...not very high-paying...but secure.

Plus, summer's off are nice!:p
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

I still find it funny to imagine a teacher playing to her class, "I'll take your whiskey to the party tonight and I'm looking for somebody to squeeze!":p

That's awesome.
            She wasn't a very well liked teacher before that. Kinda uptight and bitchy. She really dug ..And the Cradle Will Rock", which we found hysterical!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

thats great, Rikk. I am sure you will be a stellar teacher.
              But, what about the sound of all those little voices in one room? that would drive me nuts.
              You must have a lot of patience.
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

thats great, Rikk. I am sure you will be a stellar teacher.
                But, what about the sound of all those little voices in one room? that would drive me nuts.
                You must have a lot of patience.
                Thanks DG!

Yeah, there's definitely a headache factor. But as long as you gain the respect at the beginning, it's easier. Of course, it will always be a struggle.

I'm really looking forward to it. The volunteering teaching I'm doing now is fun.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  She wasn't a very well liked teacher before that. Kinda uptight and bitchy. She really dug ..And the Cradle Will Rock", which we found hysterical!!!!
                  LOL!!!!!! With those lyrics??:p She loved it??
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Several factors. I love kids, number 1.
                    This is true, cos he (Roftard Rikki) was the first who befriended my dumbass almost three years ago and has yet to give up on my juvenile act. Hence, why I'm so loyal to him (like a brother) and vice versa. Rikk is a damn good man and I'd be honored for him to teach either one of my babies. Even though their Dad is a lost cause. LOL!!!
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

what do you think you'll do over the summers?

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

LOL!!!!!! With those lyrics??:p She loved it??
                        Yup! She was a crackpot, which usually make for the BEST teachers!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          This is true, cos he (Roftard Rikki) was the first who befriended my dumbass almost three years ago and has yet to give up on my juvenile act. Hence, why I'm so loyal to him (like a brother) and vice versa. Rikk is a damn good man and I'd be honored for him to teach either one of my babies. Even though their Dad is a lost cause. LOL!!!
                          Wow, dude. Thanks very much. That's very cool. You are my bro.

Furthermore, their Dad is no lost cause. I mean, anyone who does such a good fucking ANTHONY KIEDIS has to have some of his shit together...even if he can't negotiate slippery concrete with too much beer in his system!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

what do you think you'll do over the summers?
                            One of four things:

1) teach more for extra money...summer school.

2) go on a vacation (doubtful in the first few years).

3) take courses to upgrade qualifications (for later pay-increases).

4) spend a LOT of time jamming with my band. LOL.

Did you have any really cool teachers, DG?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

yes, ever hear that tune "Don't stand so close to me?"

MMM hmmmm....

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

yes, ever hear that tune "Don't stand so close to me?"

MMM hmmmm....
                                LOL! No jokes on my part here. That song is catchy but twisted. LOL!:p
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...