• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Pana and Pojo? No I dont think so. Where did you come up with that? Do tell? Se, cause 3 mods PM'd me telling me your ass was grass, along with your friend...so this is interesting pRikk. Keep spewing your lies. Where did this Pana and Pojo thing come from?

Sounds good BT.

I love the loyalties.

I'll sleep a lot better knowing someone told me to "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!" as opposed to your girly-assed, crying and whiny "Goodbye" thread.

If this STELLAR site becomes FABULOUS then it ain;t the fucking Army that I grew up with.

Regardless, until I'm executed, I WILL NOT STAND DOWN!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      i tried to get pete and guwapo to attack rikk, max, p-mark and pojo blah blah blah.

blah blah,
      blah

I guess we should just be happy he can spell "Blah"?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        Sounds good BT.

I love the loyalties.

I'll sleep a lot better knowing someone told me to "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!" as opposed to your girly-assed, crying and whiny "Goodbye" thread.

If this STELLAR site becomes FABULOUS then it ain;t the fucking Army that I grew up with.

I think your fixed on Fab. I did not mention her once. You have mentioned her twice now. Are you jerking off? BTW, I dont care that my "Good-Bye" thread from June of last year is gay or not. Seems to me someone liked it. 25 pages later and over 6000 views. Thats a lot of gay people...No?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          You won't be executed and you know it.

Sure, there are a FEW mods that aren't too fond of you or me at the moment. But I'll have to turn my give-a-fuck-a-meter on in order to digest this upsetting fact.

In the meantime, MAX, please await BT and his good friends' revenge on you and I. We are going to trip and fall and stumble and scrape our knees.

Can someone remind me who BT is again?
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Sounds good BT.

I love the loyalties.

Oh I get it... You ASSumed that someone told me to step down as opposed to me just stepping down...because perhaps nobody has stepped down from this prestigious job that pays nothing, commands respect and gets nothing and eats away at every bit of your time, when you can be best served talking about Dave and CVH as opposed to "watching" other people do it. LOL Dont worry Max. Nobody will tell you to "Get the Fuck out of here" because there are less than a dozen people on this site that do have the balls say that, but wont. i get along with EVERY mod on one level or another. Nobody told me to step down, and you of all people should know that. Unless of course they left you out of the loop again.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Sure, there are a FEW mods that aren't too fond of you or me at the moment. But I'll have to turn my give-a-fuck-a-meter on in order to digest this upsetting fact.

In the meantime, MAX, please await BT and his good friends' revenge on you and I. We are going to trip and fall and stumble and scrape our knees.

Can someone remind me who BT is again?
              BT is the guy that doesn't hide behind mommy's Dell. BT has had his pic posted (Thanks Flappo ) and address posted for all to see. BT is the guy that is STILL waiting for pRikk to explain what he said when he posted that Pete, GR and myself tried to get Max, Pojo, Pana and pRikk in "trouble". I got a feeling, we'll be waiting awhile. Seriously, pRikk, listen to Max when he tells you NOT to talk about the mods or webmasters unless you plan on backing up any claims or at least have them know you are talking about them. Didn't you do this already?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Who said you were told to step down? You just chose to step down and made sure it was a big spectacle.

As for all those mods that hate MAX, how would you know? You're never here. Remember? Or is there a big behind-the-scenes conspiracy? LMFAO.

Don't make me laugh. This is another attention-getting exercise. You have no idea how stupid you make youself sound with these threats.

In the meantime, I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. Make sure you don't drink and drive. I want you here when your crew takes us down. You were really successful last time.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

STILL waiting for pRikk to explain what he said when he posted that Pete, GR and myself tried to get Max, Pojo, Pana and pRikk in "trouble".
                  Once again, idiot, it's not about the spectacle. I hear what I hear. I know what I know. I don't need to explain shit to you because I don't give a fuck what people think. It's as simple as that. If you or anyone else thinks it's paranoia, moron, I just know what I was told. Simple as that. I also know that if POJO or P-MARK ever heard such a story, it's none of my business what they would think about it or if they would believe it. So, in other words, fuck you.

As for posting my pic, fuck that. Most of us are smart enough not to do that. I don't give a fuck if anyone wanted to see what I look like. The only people that should care about what I look like are the girls I actually lay down and have sex with. See, I'll make sure I comb my hair and brush my teeth and wash my balls before I meet one of these women. Otherwise, sorry, you don't get a pic of me.

I don't really care that much what people do with it, but why INVITE someone to do the following?:
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Sure, there are a FEW mods that aren't too fond of you or me at the moment.

In the meantime, MAX, please await BT and his good friends' revenge on you and I.
                    You really think you are that important? Christ almighty, you are dog fart passing by in the wind. If you are not gay you should be, 'cause you still live at home without a pussy in sight. You plan your "family reunions" at the same time a Dave Roth concert hist the city no more than an hours drive, and still claim to be a fan? You are fucking pathetic. You say Im looking for attention? Sheep Pen. Album revisits and countless posts about GR, talking about his "mullet". Man you are sad. Look in the mirror and tell me you're happy?! pissed off yet? Look me up asshead.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You really think you are that important? Christ almighty, you are dog fart passing by in the wind. If you are not gay you should be, 'cause you still live at home without a pussy in sight. You plan your "family reunions" at the same time a Dave Roth concert hist the city no more than an hours drive, and still claim to be a fan? You are fucking pathetic. You say Im looking for attention? Sheep Pen. Album revisits and countless posts about GR, talking about his "mullet". Man you are sad. Look in the mirror and tell me you're happy?! pissed off yet? Look me up asshead.
                      LOL. First off, idiot, I ended my "fight" with FAB tonight and I'm well relaxed. I know you need attention, but I won't be devoting it to you for hours, so sorry to burst your bubble.

Second, who said I was important? I post on a David Lee Roth message board. You know what makes me feel important? When a chick tells me how big my dick is. When I help a kid in the classroom learn to read. When my dad feels good about himself because his son got him a really good birthday gift and told him he's a great father. That shit makes me feel important. A sparring match with a gay mag model such as yourself is a mindless distraction that solves nothing but provides boredom for many.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Once again, idiot, it's not about the spectacle. I hear what I hear. I know what I know. I don't need to explain shit to you because I don't give a fuck what people think. It's as simple as that. If you or anyone else thinks it's paranoia, moron, I just know what I was told. Simple as that. I also know that if POJO or P-MARK ever heard such a story, it's none of my business what they would think about it or if they would believe it. So, in other words, fuck you.

As for posting my pic, fuck that. Most of us are smart enough not to do that. I don't give a fuck if anyone wanted to see what I look like. The only people that should care about what I look like are the girls I actually lay down and have sex with. See, I'll make sure I comb my hair and brush my teeth and wash my balls before I meet one of these women. Otherwise, sorry, you don't get a pic of me.

I don't really care that much what people do with it, but why INVITE someone to do the following?:
                        I happen to like that pic. Wanna know why? I have a sense of humor. Besides, that is one huge ass dick on me!

Back on subject, which you tend to slide from in every post. I think the 2 mods mentioned would be delighted to hear what you have to say about this supposed attack on them. (Pojo and Pana?) You are a fucking idiot and you know it. The only spectacle is yourself. Im calling you on it and you keep running.
                        Smart enough not to post? More like chciken shit enough not to post. The people that post their pic dont give a fuck what other people do with their spare time in photoshop and happen to enjoy the humor that derives from this site. You, are a running scared dog. Talk talk talk....and admitting you dont comb your hair, brush your teeth or wash your balls is only going to fuel the gay rumours about ya simple boy.

I hear what I hear? LOL If I only had a brain...Are you off to see the wiz pRikk?

and if I do drink and drive Reverend. It will be to run your ass over. Cheers!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I think the 2 mods mentioned would be delighted to hear what you have to say about this supposed attack on them. (Pojo and Pana?) You are a fucking idiot and you know it.
                          LOL. You're such an idiot. I told them every word of it. In fact, they were told directly. Whether they (or myself) believe it or not is a different story. Loser.

Anyway, if you have a sense of humor and like yourself in a gay pic, I could care less. I don't have a homophobic bone in my body. I could give a shit. But I still won't post my picture. If anyone wants them to, good for him or her. I will not. It's called privacy.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

LOL. First off, idiot, I ended my "fight" with FAB tonight and I'm well relaxed. I know you need attention, but I won't be devoting it to you for hours, so sorry to burst your bubble.

Second, who said I was important? I post on a David Lee Roth message board. You know what makes me feel important? When a chick tells me how big my dick is. When I help a kid in the classroom learn to read. When my dad feels good about himself because his son got him a really good birthday gift and told him he's a great father. That shit makes me feel important. A sparring match with a gay mag model such as yourself is a mindless distraction that solves nothing but provides boredom for many.

Oh god, he's starting to feel important around here. Here comes another Sheep Pen post.

look faggy, I dont give two shits about kids reading, some imaginary chick telling you anything about your dick or the lame ass story about a boy and his Dady's b-day gift. Hallmark is the other way asshead. You mentioned Pojo and Pana by name and now you back peddle to save your precious "honor"? I think you were standing too close to "someone will start to care about me now, because Im trying my best to talk about nice things like dad's b-day gift and reading to children" machine. look pRikk. Simple english here. You lie. That's it. That's all. You are a liar. You pretend to be people. You "act" tough. You throw your weight around because your friend is a mod. (which is basically saying the side-show freak wont get fired cause he's friends with the Ringmaster) What you need to do, is stop acting and just start being. One time, along time ago, before you ran and cried to themod's about the verbal abuse you sustained, you were seemingly normal. Pull that trick out of your ass again and perhaps we can be civil. But you "attacked" first, by posting (in the last week) in a very old thread I started in JUNE when I stepped down as mod in a comical fashion, complete with RIP endings, that this would be the gayest thread ever. Why? Did you need attention from me? Approval from others? Or just the need to belong? Like I said, you were once "normal" to talk to about CVH and everything Roth. Then you got dumb and arrogant.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Oh I get it... You ASSumed that someone told me to step down as opposed to me just stepping down...because perhaps nobody has stepped down from this prestigious job that pays nothing, commands respect and gets nothing and eats away at every bit of your time, when you can be best served talking about Dave and CVH as opposed to "watching" other people do it. LOL Dont worry Max. Nobody will tell you to "Get the Fuck out of here" because there are less than a dozen people on this site that do have the balls say that, but wont. i get along with EVERY mod on one level or another. Nobody told me to step down, and you of all people should know that. Unless of course they left you out of the loop again.
                              I was referring to myself you idiot!!!!

If I get the "pink slip" as a moderator, then fucking fine!!!! I'll LIVE!!! I will NOT write a pathetic "goodbye" speech and I'll both still keep posting, remain myself and be relentless as EVER!!!!

Also, if I'm out of some "loop" then I don't wan't to be in said "loop" anyway!!!!

I know who I like, who are friends and who like me. It's a fucking MESSAGE BOARD for goodness sakes. Sure, I cause some trouble, have fun but it keeps shit entertaining, eh?

At the end of the day, there are only a select FEW of which I actually give shit about.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

LOL. You're such an idiot. I told them every word of it. In fact, they were told directly.
                                Cool, so since I was the one attacking them, along with pete and G Rocker, you can enlighten me as to what is was I said or did to pose this attack. Or shall we just bury this bullshit lie under the Tommy Vu rug?

Comment

Working...