X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Girl
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    BTW, I'm sorry I left the toilet seat up. It won't happen again.
    I'll give ya a second chance.
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      I'll give ya a second chance.
      MAX, you can have the Penthouse Forum. Me...I'm going in for a second chance.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        And don't bother pming me if you are going to turn around and post my pms on the board anway.

Happy Fucking New Year!

Happy New Year lms2!!!
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Metallica was "tubular" ??
          LMAO! always funny.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• BIG GOOSE
            Roadie
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Brett
            I still think you were in the minority though man. I don't think when most of us heard VH, we said, "Wow that's a great singer, I wonder who the backing band is?" I would bet most (not all) of us said, "What a great fucking band, who are they?"
            When I first heard the debut,sure Ed was something special BUT Dave's personality shines through in his singing.He may not be the greatest rock singer technically of all time but he may be the one whose personality and charisma comes through the most when he sings.

Comment

• jojo2371
              Head Fluffer
              • Nov 2004

ed certainly stood out on the first album ,but as more records came out and fans went to shows dave was foremost on our minds

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                I proclaim you to be a tool. Now shut the fuck up and go back to said links.
                Stupidity... If only it could kill you at once, how much room it would set free!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
                  Stupidity... If only it could kill you at once, how much room it would set free!
                  Sorry, a bad mistake! It was meant for the cretin above!
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Bret
                    I proclaim the Van Halen could have made it without David Lee Roth! Its about Eddie (time)! LOL!

I make much advertising money at my website (www.vhlinks.com)

Please visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat your shit yourself!!!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                      People like you (Nickdfresh) prove my point as to why liberals suck, faggot.
                      liberals suck??? what really sucks is people who try to tell other people what to do (and think) and what not to do (and think) here in america...the land of the FREE, the home of the brave. like abortion for example, since you mentioned it. i'm not for abortion or against it. i'm for FREEDOM. if i want to punch myself in the fucking stomach, that's my fucking mother fucking business. and MY choice. that's what it all comes down to...it's called MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. you fucking worry about what you're doing, and I'LL worry about what I'M doing. people might ask, "but why would you want to punch yourself in the stomach?" because that's just the fucking goddamn fucking mother fucking way i fucking wanted it. period. don't like it? go piss up a rope. wanna come over here and try to physically stop me? you'd better bring some heavy weaponry cuz i'll bite your face off if you lay so much as a finger on me.

nobody tells me what to do. nobody. and i don't fucking care if you hold a loaded bazooka to my fucking head and then give me an order, because i'll STILL tell you to lick my ass pipe after i take a nice hot steamy shit. how do ya like that?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
                        liberals suck??? what really sucks is people who try to tell other people what to do (and think) and what not to do (and think) here in america...the land of the FREE, the home of the brave. like abortion for example, since you mentioned it. i'm not for abortion or against it. i'm for FREEDOM. if i want to punch myself in the fucking stomach, that's my fucking mother fucking business. and MY choice. that's what it all comes down to...it's called MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. you fucking worry about what you're doing, and I'LL worry about what I'M doing. people might ask, "but why would you want to punch yourself in the stomach?" because that's just the fucking goddamn fucking mother fucking way i fucking wanted it. period. don't like it? go piss up a rope. wanna come over here and try to physically stop me? you'd better bring some heavy weaponry cuz i'll bite your face off if you lay so much as a finger on me.

nobody tells me what to do. nobody. and i don't fucking care if you hold a loaded bazooka to my fucking head and then give me an order, because i'll STILL tell you to lick my ass pipe after i take a nice hot steamy shit. how do ya like that?
                        well said so far...
                        Roth Army Icon
                        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker

Great post!

I want to go start a riot now!!!
                          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                            Come on guys.

Move that shit to the front line and not main, please?
                            I guess it didn't die, huh?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Come on guys.

Move that shit to the front line and not main, please?
                              Okay MAX, but only 'cause I like ya!

Comment

• Christ67
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Honeyhunter
                                david lee roth screamed and vanhalen couldnt have kicked ass theway they did without him.the shit with samy hagar is a bunch of bullshit but my girlfriend likes it so i just put up with it.
                                Get A new girl cause I wouldn't listed to that crap for any amount of tang. She would have to bring like a brothel of chicks and a gallon of jeager to listen to van hagar in my house. An she better have a walkman cause I don't want to hear it.

Comment

Working...