X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    Order me something, Jerome. I trust your judgment.
    well belgian beer is in the lady's section of the bar...and I don't need to urinate in it...it already tastes like it anyway

jerome, thanx for the wine...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Ho! Ho! DLN, you didn't even taste the Leffe! Nothing to do with the piss that's unfortunately exported worldwide (Stella). Belgian beer is strong, by essence. Leffe contains 6.6%, Chimay 8.2%. None of the thousand (yes!) of them is made for the young ladies.

Now, here's a three-half's worth of a strong and delicious special beer made where I'm from, that is the very North of France, where guys are tough and girls damn hot.
      Cheers, Rikk! You've been waiting...
      Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-24-2005, 07:23 PM.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Woops! This is the one!
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
          Ho! Ho! DLN, you didn't even taste the Leffe! Nothing to do with the piss that's unfortunately exported worldwide (Stella). Belgian beer is strong, by essence. Leffe contains 6.6%, Chimay 8.2%. None of the thousand (yes!) of them is made for the young ladies.

Now, here's a three-half's worth of a strong and delicious special beer made where I'm from, that is the very North of France, where guys are tough and girls damn hot.
          Cheers, Rikk! You've been waiting...
          who fucking cares...as long as we have a good time...
          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

jerome...I have to give you some credit for the leffe-stuff...I was checking some german beer sites (and there are thousands of them ) and they all say that leffe is good stuff...

so...I put it right near the löwenbräu...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Now... Do you know that Bush is also the name of a famous fine beer? That beverage is THE VERY OPPOSITE OF ITS HOMONYM/ GRRREAT!
              All the sorts are more than 8%, and my favorite is 12%! But in Belgium and the North of France, it's little schoolgirls's beer...
              Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-24-2005, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

There's a bug in my computer too, so pics don't come the way they should.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

The former is my favorite (amber-colored, a very powerful taste, and the 12%...). By the way, pronounce "büsh".

CHEERS!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

The former was the delightful blonde.

Here's another.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

It has been estimated that at one time during the mid nineteenth century St. Louis had anywhere from 40 to 53 breweries. Possibly the earliest brewed beer in St. Louis was concocted by a John Coons, a few years after 1804, when the territory was purchased by the United States. By 1810 one of St. Louis' original French residents, Jacques St. Vrain, a former officer of the Spanish government, opened the St. Vrain Brewery. But beer production and consumption did not really become popular until waves of German immigrants reached St. Louis. [Pictured at left is bottle from the Henry Grone Brewery, that was located at 2219 Clark avenue, producing beer and soda water from 1861-1934. This bottle was found by the author in a creek in north St. Louis County]

Some historic breweries in St. Louis:

American Brewing Co.

Anheuser Busch Brewing Co.

Anthony & Kuhn Brewing Co.

busch became bush later...because bush is how you say the german word busch in english...

and this is post # 1000
                      Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

And now, my ceiling.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Do you like it? Do you want some more for your way home? Here's to you! Let's drink to your health, buddies!

Comment

• scottydabodi
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jun 2004

Damn Jerome!! That's a lot of BUSH!!
                            If you listen to fools
                            The Mob Rules

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
                              Damn Jerome!! That's a lot of BUSH!!
                              we'll have FORD in the bar, soon...
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

ONE THOUSAAAAND! HATS OFF to DAVID LEE NAAATRAAAAA!!
                                And CHEERS everybody.

I only wanted to try to rehabilitate that bloody name...
                                CHEERS!

Comment

Working...