X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I swallowed a bunch of goldfish once at one of our frat "beach parties" as well. Needless to say, they did NOT stay with me too long. YUCK!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

AH! The "glorious results of a misspent youth"!

"That liquor in the nighttime breeds strange memories...."

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
        AH! The "glorious results of a misspent youth"!

"That liquor in the nighttime breeds strange memories...."
        When I was a kid I thought Dave was referring to a Renualt "Le Car" meaning sex!!!!

My mind has always been in the gutter. LOL!!!

You know, That "Le Car" in the night time I thought he was talking about goin' at it while drunk with some chick. It makes me realize why Dave never printed his lyrics. Like a book, use your imagination.............
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

"Your Filthy Little Mind"......HAHAHA!!!

DAVE never needed to print his lyrics, cus the attitude alone told ya what he meant!

I love bozos who argue that his lyrics don't stand up to that FLUFF that is van hagar! What a joke!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Man, I don't feel old yet. I need kids, a wife and a few more years before I start feeling that. I can go out and sleep with any woman I want. And on and on and on...

But still...I can't drink as much as I used to be able to because my stomach has gotten weaker...

And weaker...

And weaker...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

I MUST be gettin' old. I can only sleep with the women who want ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! (cough cough SHIT!)

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I MUST be gettin' old. I can only sleep with the women who want ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! (cough cough SHIT!)
                You got a smoke?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

"Your Filthy Little Mind"......HAHAHA!!!

DAVE never needed to print his lyrics, cus the attitude alone told ya what he meant!

I love bozos who argue that his lyrics don't stand up to that FLUFF that is van hagar! What a joke!
                  Yep....

"then I kissed her on her Daddy's boat and SHOT across the lake"

Still about sex in my warped little mind!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!

I love being a horny motherfucker!!!
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    I did it cold turkey, but it's only been one and a half months.
                    That's awesome! Good for you. If you made it that far, you can go all the way.
                    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                      That's awesome! Good for you. If you made it that far, you can go all the way.
                      Thanks G!!! I feel really good about it. I also am feeling physically better in many ways. I can't imagine going back except for the occasional party or cottage indulgence.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I can't imagine going back except for the occasional party or cottage indulgence.
                        Hmmm...be careful of that. One here, one there, and before you know it. I've seen it happen lots of times.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey NG,

You know, I've never had the pleasure of buying you a drink? May I?
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                            Hmmm...be careful of that. One here, one there, and before you know it. I've seen it happen lots of times.
                            Oh, I know. Every time I've gone back, it's been because of the party smokes. Cottage...well, I don't think there's any way I could go up without some smoking. But I'm really convinced I'm not going back this time. I literally was feeling horrible having a smoke outside one evening and I just threw it away and stopped. It was an instant decision...nothing planned. It actually took being my late Twenties and realizing it's not normal to have a habit that makes you feel physically sick that made me do it.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Northern Girl
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Hey NG,

You know, I've never had the pleasure of buying you a drink? May I?
                              Sure, you can buy me a shot - a Slippery Nipple.

And then I chase it with a Mic Golden,

and then I have a Morgan and Coke.

But the bartender can just bring all three 'cause the first two only take me about 60 seconds.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh, I know. Every time I've gone back, it's been because of the party smokes. Cottage...well, I don't think there's any way I could go up without some smoking. But I'm really convinced I'm not going back this time. I literally was feeling horrible having a smoke outside one evening and I just threw it away and stopped. It was an instant decision...nothing planned. It actually took being my late Twenties and realizing it's not normal to have a habit that makes you feel physically sick that made me do it.
                                Yes, the physical aspect is usually what finally gets people to finally make changes. Same with losing weight and getting healthy.

Well, I wish you good luck. I've never smoked, so I have no idea how hard it is; but I can imagine.

Comment

Working...