Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Tell me about it Dave...tell me about it...

being drunk is an acceptable reason to be a jackass...

you have to feel sorry for the folk that are just plain ass dumb...and ignorant...and stuck with it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
      Is that finally a prediction Va Beach?...58 yards for Dillon?
      Did that slip out ?? Damn....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
        How do you just dismiss the impact that Dillon has had in games that he plays?

Are you DISRESPECTING him? This coming from a guy who all week has tried to play the 'anti-disrespect' card...
        Don't get me wrong, he's a helluva back, absolutely no doubt about it....

But the Steelers have proven it year after year - Running backs do not do very well at all against them... And the fact that all of a sudden his presence is going to make a significant impact just ain't so IMO....

That's why they're the #1 defense in the NFL, by the way....

As I said before, they've had games against a top-notch NFL RB in most of the weeks of this year.... Only Rudi Johnson got 100 yards against them....

And you can't seriously point to the Indy game, where he had 144 yds. rushing, as any indication to what he's going to do Sunday....

But I'm like you, let's hope this 24 hours goes quick....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

This job's gotta suck...

Although if you think about it, if it gets you into the game, what the hell ??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

That storm's going to create some shitty driving conditions....

And Philly closed their airport today....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Chaz Rock City

Its game day and in touch with my inner yinzer, The Steelers will crush the Pats. Big Bad Bell are you mad because your day told he wishes he pulled out quickier.

Feel the Steel motherfuckers!!!!!

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i think the Pats will beat the Stillers.

sorry, Pojo.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Chaz Rock City
                      Its game day and in touch with my inner yinzer
                      Finally, GAMEDAY !!!

Time to take care of the errands and all that bullshit early on, maybe a post-lunch nap , and settle in for the day....

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

With the weather the way it is, you would think they would play of of these games at 1pm, like a normal Sunday.

Seems like conditions would be warmest then, although snow removal, etc may be more the reason.

Waited this long, can wait til 3:00 I guess.

Comment

• T,nextquestion
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2005

thanks for making everyone aware that you will be taking an afternoon nap beach. Fascinating, just fascinating information! Please update us immediately following on length and location of this nap. Thank you, cant' wait.

Comment

• Lou

Well it's good in this case that game time is pushed back, gives them more time to get the field ready.

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                              With the weather the way it is, you would think they would play of of these games at 1pm, like a normal Sunday.

Seems like conditions would be warmest then, although snow removal, etc may be more the reason.

Waited this long, can wait til 3:00 I guess.
                              Yeah, but this is I think the 3rd year now doing it this way instead of 1 and 4 PM games.

It's better for the west coast (PST) people but then again FUCK the west coast!
                              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Yeah, otherwise you get a 10am start out there for the early game.

But then again, fuck the west coast!

Comment

Working...