Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

You say that as if the Steelers have been healthy all year...

Take a look at the injury list buddy, you'll see we've had just as many major injuries....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      You should have wished that Ben threw for 300 yds and a few TD's vs. the Jets....

The fact that he played poorly is just another reason that he'll play that much better next Sunday....
      I'm not impressed with Big Ben dude. Plain and simple.

The Steelers beat the Jets (actually the Jets beat themselves) barely after everyone said it wouldn't be close. Well it could of gone either way. But, the Steelers won and that's what counts.

Congrats.

Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• phildogger
        Groupie
        • Feb 2004

yes, but we had 9 out at once. did you? face it, Dillon can roll right past your broken down bus. take that to the bank.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by phildogger
          AND, you may wanna recheck your stats, NE defense is just as good. besides, the Jets OWNED the Sqeelers yesterday, LUCKY to still be playing...
          Is that why the Steelers rushed for 221 yards the first time around....

Wait, I know bro, it was the injuries....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• guitarboy5150
            Head Fluffer
            • Dec 2004

i dont think it really matters but pats dont got ty law

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by phildogger
              yes, but we had 9 out at once. did you? face it, Dillon can roll right past your broken down bus. take that to the bank.
              LOL, I'll remember to compare the rushing stats after the game...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I refuse to use injuries as an excuse. Its a REASON, not an excuse.

I fail to see the logic that Ben will have a good game on Sunday because he had a bad game against the Jets.
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lets talk about who WILL be healthy next week...namely one Richard Seymour.
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                    I refuse to use injuries as an excuse. Its a REASON, not an excuse.

I fail to see the logic that Ben will have a good game on Sunday because he had a bad game against the Jets.
                    I think that he won't be forcing any balls into protection, and I would hope that in such situations that he would run more....

Comment

• phildogger
                      Groupie
                      • Feb 2004

feel free to check stats, we will be to busy making flight plans to the SUPER BOWL

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Be my guest bro, book away....

Don't get me wrong, it will definitely be a great game....

But what I don't understand is how everyone is all of a sudden dismissing an arguable dominating effort the last time the two teams played....

Lemme ask you this, do you think Dillon will get 100 yards ???

Comment

• phildogger
                          Groupie
                          • Feb 2004

yes, I do. I wont deny Pittsburgh is good, but NE is hot as a pistol right now, and the Steelers just limped in

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here is where I get in trouble when asked to talk about stats...I think that the Patriots will find a way to win on Sunday.

We have a coach who is the best in the league at designing a game plan that will put his team in position to win the game.

Everyone loves to sound real smart and quote statistics and to try and predict statistics...

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Belichick will exploit Big Ben.

Comment

• light 'em up!
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2004

Re: Patriots vs. Steelers for AFC Championship

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                                I think we all knew that this matchup was coming
                                Pretty much.

Man, New England is impresesive. I can't stand 'em, but give credit where credit is due... They're not flashy, but they're smart and very strong defensively. Pittsburgh will have to bring its very best game next week. The same goes for Philly against Atlanta. There will be no margin for error for either team.

Here's to an all-Pensylvania Bowl!

Comment

Working...