Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hope for a Steeler win...at least you'll get your PA victory in the championship game...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Reid's worse than Jim Mora Jr. who has how many years of NFL coaching experience and has accomplished what? Do you know how fucking stupid that sounds?

And also, you know as well as I that Philly is detached from the rest of the state. That's like saying people from NYC consider themselves residents of New York State before anything else.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Oh Loo...I listen to you daily...so I have an idea of how stupid it sounds.

It's just fun pushin' the buttons...

Don't worry Loo...I'm rooting for Filly, because Pittsburgh will have a better shot at beating the little ladies...

than the well coached juggernaut known as Atlanta...

christ...what a joke the NFC truly is this year...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Where the fuck are you...in 72 degree weather you bastard?

Vacation?

This moronic city got an inch of snow today...sent us home early...and was rocked by gridlock...

there are people still on the roads...from leaving work at 4:00 PM today...because of the "inch of snow" if you can believe that shit...

What a bunch of fucking horseshit...

Comment

• Lou

I'm in my HOUSE, it was a JOKE.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I would rather play Philly in the SB as well...Vick is too much of a wild card...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Amen brutha...Amen...

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

With all that heavy snow coming, you guys actually see them throwing
                  alot?
                  if 12''snow, i see way more running, more like a 13-10 game going to
                  the Steel Curtain of brady 2005

EUAS

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    LMFAO Va...it almost sounds like you're predicting another blowout Va?...is this true?...
                    Oh no, I've learned my lesson when it comes to AFC Championships....

Too many baaaaaad memories.... Almost broke my TV in '94 in Italy...

And honestly, I don't even think I'm talking shit in this thread at all....

I'm just pointing out the different aspects of this game that all of the "experts" are saying....

So, no score prediction from me this time....

The Steelers will win if:

1. They run the ball well, just like they did the 1st time with 221 yds.

2. They play "decent" defense (I'd say, no more than 2 TD's)... Let's remember, the 2nd of their 2 TD's the 1st time was during junk time when the game was out of reach....

3. No unorthodox TD's (special teams, INT TD's, etc.)...

The more I look at it, special teams, and more imporantly, field position may be the key to the game.... Even if you don't score on a particular drive, 1 or 2 1st downs I think will be huge, meaning that pins them down deep in their own territory, and makes it that much harder for them to score....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Are you talking the Steelers?...or OSU football...

I had it down to special teams...but I agree...field possession will be huge in this game...especially if the conditions are what the predictors are saying...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I can't take 3 more days of this...

My hair's getting thinner and grayer by the minute....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                          With all that heavy snow coming, you guys actually see them throwing
                          alot?
                          if 12''snow, i see way more running, more like a 13-10 game going to
                          the Steel Curtain of brady 2005
                          No. I didn't know there would be that much snow projected for only three hours south of where I live. I was thinking only a couple of inches during game time.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Va...relax...here's the thing...

Belicheck will have his boys ready...

so will Cowher...who's in the same league...

So it comes down to a couple of things...

The Steelers Defense is fast...hits hard...and good...more talented than New Englands...maybe slightly...but better players on the ball. LeBeau's blitz packages WILL work to an extent. The New England lineman will have to pause...if for a moment...to see what hole is going to get filled by a blitz...just a second...but enough to make a difference...you can't plan for the blitz schemes...especially when you have Farrior and Polamalu leading that D...

OK...

The Steelers line really is the best in the league...bar none...and Belicheck may plan all week with his way to stop the run...8 in the box...whatever...but they can't stop that line...period...

Pittsburgh is methodical...will keep it close in the first by blowing them off the ball on both sides...and then wear them down in the second half...

and if they drop 8 in the box...we're going to find out how valuable Plax is...because they just don't have anyone who can cover him if they aren't playing zone...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I don't see a foot of snow falling...we'll see though...there is a front moving up the East Coast this weekend...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

let me restate...I don't think Pittsburgh will blow NE off the ball...but...

I think they will control it...

Comment

Working...