• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I kind of enjoyed watching pretty boy get his butt whupped. I like how he declared himself the winner when it was all over. Some people need to allow themselves a bit of shame...

Excuse me, I'm just turning my MOLLY HATCHET CD up a bit. I haven't heard this thing in years...just inspired by the death of Danny Joe Brown.
    I didn't care for either fighter. It was pretty boring. The "Pretty Boy's" chick was hot though. Did you guys notice Clubber Lang in the audience? lol.

I only know one "Molly Hatchet" song. Never cared for it but my condolences anyway.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Clubber Lang, Rocky and Adrienne's brother Paulie, all in the same audience. LOL. (Paulie was also in the audience last time.)
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Burt Young was in attendance? Didn't see him. Where the fuck is Creed?
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Bubba
          Full On Cocktard
          • Dec 2004

Being a huge boxing fan, I gotta say this show is so fucking stupid.

It's Survivor w/boxing mixed in. I'm not a fan of reality T.V. in any way & this show is no exception.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yeah. Creed should also be there. I haven't seen CARL WEATHERS since HAPPY GILMORE, I think.

Yeah, BURT YOUNG was there. He looks alright. He's a really good actor, actually. He did a great job in a LAW & ORDER episode some years ago that I happened to catch...he played an old sex offender that gets out of prison and tries to fight his urges. He was really effective. Other than that, I haven't seen the dude in much.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bubba
              Being a huge boxing fan, I gotta say this show is so fucking stupid.

It's Survivor w/boxing mixed in. I'm not a fan of reality T.V. in any way & this show is no exception.

Well,

I like it but then again, I like Survivor. :p
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Same here. SURVIVOR is fucking awesome. Actually, I like all three of Burnett's big shows...SURVIVOR, APPRENTICE, CONTENDER.

My three favorite all-time shows are:

1) Dallas
                2) The Sopranos
                3) Survivor

I also love 24.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think Ahmed didnt fight the fight he should have..
                  throwing bombs & not boxing.
                  he deserved to lose, i got respect now for Ishi
                  apologizing to his team and all, hes not the best though.
                  Out of the three, i like the 2nd fight kid, hes a hungry fighter.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I don't know RBW...I will just say this...a lot of times...the guy you are fighting can make you look really good by not being that good...

I didn't think the fight was great...but...in the same respect...neither backed down...

You won't know until the end of all of this...IE...until the last couple of fights...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

So the question is...who are they bringing back...and who gets hurt?

My guess here is that they vote to bring back in Peter Manfredo Jr.

As I said earlier...I saw him standing in suicide guy's corner during a special during the week...and couldn't figure it out...

I'm guessing the East side is going to vote in one of the three they lost...and they'll pick who they think is their strongest fighter...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

It would suck though if Manfredo would win this thing after losing in the first fight...

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Yeah...if you lose, you lose. I think he'll be back to help out the team. But he won't be back to have another shot. That shit ain't fair. A victory is a victory and a loss is a loss. Sometimes in these shows, they bring people back to help out even though that person is still technically OUT. They did that last season on THE APPRENTICE for one episode.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well...I think someone gets hurt in the next episode...and they bring someone back in to take his place...not fair...not unfair...

we'll have to wait until Sunday to see...

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              It would suck though if Manfredo would win this thing after losing in the first fight...
                              I read hes back too, im wondering if this
                              is the week the Ohio dude fights & then goes off the deep end?
                              Hmm.
                              This show is still rocking!!

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I thought the "Ohio Dude" was from Philly?

I'm also wondering if Manfredo is just back to be in his corner...

like I said...I saw something with dead dude getting ready to fight...and Manfredo WAS in his corner...

then they said someone was going to be voted back in. I just can't figure out why they would vote the best fighter in the whole damn contest back in...after a fluke loss...

Comment

Working...