Eddie at the airport

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes

Eddie at the airport

So, as pprbckwrtr wrote, Ed took a plane to reach NY.

Above you see the charter flight he was on. Ed's only luggage was a couple dozen cans of discount Beer, but the metal detector went crazy and he was too scared to lose his precious booze effects, he refused to send them as luggage.

So he decided to take those few cans with him anyway, but inside himself - no big deal, after all, he's knwon worldwide as a worthless fucking wino.

So after he got loaded, he got on the plane and started staring at the window in the pilot room, when the plane was going to take off.

In Ed's world, everything is still pretty much normal
    Last edited by John Holmes; 04-13-2005, 04:27 PM.
  • John Holmes

Once he got in NY, Ed thought the time was right to make a few pennies and take a break off the long flight. So here he is, rounding up his Van Hagar tour royalty cheque to get sum beer.

So we all know about the mobile phone accident. But this is what Ed actaually saw, in the hands of the Pakistan guy:

So Ed went on and wasted a lot of time arguing with the kids who wanted him to sign autographs. Ed knew he could have wasted time, because his friends, who were waiting for him and whom he took the flight to meet with, usually don't complain or get pissed whether he gets in time or not:

The rumour Eddie is going to die soon is really sad. So let's just start remembering him when he still was on top of his game:

Last edited by John Holmes; 04-13-2005, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• vanzilla
      Veteran
      • Jul 2004

Some funny shit Johnny!
      Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Wolverine

Comment

• Wolverine

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

That dude on the left of that last pic looks like he is saying, "Is this really Eddie Van Halen ? "
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Either that or he is offended by the stench....
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Nah...he was annoyed because Ed just threw up on his shoes...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Pic taken today!
                  http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

The SISTERS, hard at work outside 5150 studio.

Comment

• a.j
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jul 2004

man you assholes never give up eddie and alex realy dont give two fuc.ing shits what you people on this site think. 2nd, five of van halen's
                      album's with sammy hager last year went up in sale to boost them to higher platum status dont take my word for it check your self . also last
                      november 2004 drummer world ran a two week poll on who's the best it was between alex van halen - neil peart - john bonham. here are the results. #1 john bonham #2 alex van halen alex missed taking the #1 spot by 7 votes #3 neil peart. so see anyone with brains could care less what you people think think this site is the biggest joke in the cyber world no creditbilty and full of shit!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I was hoping Ed got hit by a plane...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

No credibility?

Dude...if you think Alex Van Halen is better than Neil Peart...and you think that that ranking is a true indication of how good they are...

then bro...there's no need to even discuss who's full of shit...

Do you really want to check out the album sales? Are you really that fucking stupid? Go figure...album sales improved with a tour! Yeah...all five cracked Billboard I'm guessing too...no? They didn't? You're brilliant...

And I'm pleased to announce that I don't give a shit that Ed and Al don't give a shit...

if they did...maybe they'd put out a real album...with a real lead singer...and not some fucking puppet sounding piece of shit like they've been handing us all for 20 years.

The difference between you and me?

People that are full of shit...accept shit...

people that aren't...don't...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            No credibility?

Dude...if you think Alex Van Halen is better than Neil Peart...and you think that that ranking is a true indication of how good they are...

then bro...there's no need to even discuss who's full of shit...

Do you really want to check out the album sales? Are you really that fucking stupid? Go figure...album sales improved with a tour! Yeah...all five cracked Billboard I'm guessing too...no? They didn't? You're brilliant...

And I'm pleased to announce that I don't give a shit that Ed and Al don't give a shit...

if they did...maybe they'd put out a real album...with a real lead singer...and not some fucking puppet sounding piece of shit like they've been handing us all for 20 years.

The difference between you and me?

People that are full of shit...accept shit...

people that aren't...don't...
                            I think this thread can be closed now. lmfao
                            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by a.j
                              man you assholes never give up eddie and alex realy dont give two fuc.ing shits what you people on this site think. 2nd, five of van halen's
                              album's with sammy hager last year went up in sale to boost them to higher platum status dont take my word for it check your self . also last
                              november 2004 drummer world ran a two week poll on who's the best it was between alex van halen - neil peart - john bonham. here are the results. #1 john bonham #2 alex van halen alex missed taking the #1 spot by 7 votes #3 neil peart. so see anyone with brains could care less what you people think think this site is the biggest joke in the cyber world no creditbilty and full of shit!
                              Hi gAy.J.! Who the fuck left the PEN door open?!?! BOB! Still haven't taken that remedial writing course you so desperately need, huh?

We know that Edward and Alex don't give a shit what anybody thinks, including YOU Sheep! That's why they have essentially done NOTHING since 98' in the studio.

And I've seen Alex live twice, and Neil live twice; and I can tell you that Peart's drumming buries Alex's tired old wank-and-tap-routine solos. So you can go beat off to the centerfold of your favorite drummers in Hit New Wave Drummer, but you're still a clueless fuckstain!

BTW, most people could give a shit about 'Gay Drummer's World and Erotic Fetishes' magazine and their polls for jerk-offs as well as the Van Halen sisters as evidenced by their last tour and greatest hits (re-)package. But you really seem to care about us enough to come here and read our threads.
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-16-2005, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...