Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I miss all the Sammy pieces of shit that used to show up here...ahh...the good ole' days...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by a.j
      man you assholes never give up eddie and alex realy dont give two fuc.ing shits what you people on this site think.
      This site is dedicated to DLR, it would really be odd if Ed and Al gave a fuck, wouldn't it?

Originally posted by a.j
      2nd, five of van halen's
      album's with sammy hager last year went up in sale to boost them to higher platum status dont take my word for it check your self .

5 Van Hagar albums went up in sales last year? So did Dave's solo albums and his VH albums....see when an ablum is bought (or sold) it means that the number of sales rose. What's your point?

"Platum status?" Nice.

Calm down, use the spell check that the site provides....then you won't look as retarded.

Originally posted by a.j
      also last
      november 2004 drummer world ran a two week poll on who's the best it was between alex van halen - neil peart - john bonham. here are the results. #1 john bonham #2 alex van halen alex missed taking the #1 spot by 7 votes #3 neil peart. so see anyone with brains could care less what you people think think this site is the biggest joke in the cyber world no creditbilty and full of shit!
      You think that some stupid poll on in a drummer magazine, or any magazine for that matter, means anything?

Example: Rolling Stone did a top 100 guitarists of all time based on a poll of their readers....EVH came in well behind Kurt Cobain.

Would you call that accurate?

Also, why was Keith Moon not included in this poll with Bonham, AVH, and Peart?

This site is a joke and doesn't matter? Why have you taken the time to post 30 times and start 5 threads?

DLR7884
      Being unemployed must leave you with a TON of free time, huh?
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by a.j
        man you assholes never give up.....see anyone with brains could care less what you people think think this site is the biggest joke in the cyber world no creditbilty and full of shit!
        Did you say something?!?

Didn't think so.

Comment

• John Holmes

look, I found this picture of Eddie's ( on the right ) with his rectal ranger boyfriend.

This is before last Hagar Homo Tour.

Since then, Eddie reaped enough money to happily drink himself to death - and that's what he's up to nowadays, indeed.

Comment

Working...