Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Richard Pryor would've made a great president...

Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

how 'bout this one ??

Boudreaux and Thibodeaux took a trip to Scotland and walked into a pub, and after several hours of steady drinking, they witnessed a Scot who suddenly fell backwards off of the barstool and onto the floor, passed out cold, kilt over his head, and a Steel Panther backstage pass rammed up his arse. Boudreaux looks at Thib, looks up at the bartender, and remarks, "Dat's what I like about dem Scots. Dey knows when dey done had enough to drink."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        A better version?

Making it racist and then removing the thing that makes the joke work, the licking balls part, did not make it better - you ruined it completely.
        Elvis is a gentleman when regaling his sexual conquests...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Whats the difference between a blow job and a corvette?

Your mother didnt give me a corvette.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Two very uptight chicks are talking about their deep wish and pride of never ever having sex.
              One of them is obviously pregnant, so the other goes:

Bertha: I thought you would never have sex just like I never will?

Margaret: I've found a doctor who can help you get pregnant without having to.
              He is repellently ugly, but very efficient - just look at me...

Bertha: Oh, really? Give me his address, I must try!

So Bertha gets an appointment with that doctor, who is very ugly indeed.

Doc: So, are you sure you want to have a baby?

Bertha: Absolutely. I've always wanted to be a mother,
              but could never bear the idea of succumbing to flesh...

Doc: I have what you need. Are you attracted to men
              anyway? Do you have any ideal of man?

Bertha: Oh, sure! I'm fond of Brad Pitt.

Doc: All right. Take this pill and think really hard about Brad Pitt.

Then Bertha collapses, and the doctor rushes to abuse her like a beast:

Doc: I'll give you some Brad Pitt, I'll give you some uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh...
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Newflash...Jokes are supposed to be funny...rape is not funny.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Newflash...Jokes are supposed to be funny...rape is not funny.
                  It is not. But it can be, when imaginary in a joke, can't it?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                    It is not. But it can be, when imaginary in a joke, can't it?
                    No. Never.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

The scene takes place in a Buddhist temple.

Disciple : Master, could you teach me the difference between a woman and a pearl?

Master : The difference, humble little beetle, is that you can slip into a pearl at both ends, whereas you can only slip into a woman at one..

Disciple (confuzed) : But, Master, shame on me to contradict your Himalayan wisdom, but I heard some women let themselves slip into at both ends...

Master (slightly smiling back): Those aren't women, they're pearls.
                      Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 04-29-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

I stole this but it made me think of here

This bloke said to me: ‘I’m going to attack you with the neck of a guitar.’ I said: ‘Is that a fret?’

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Some of the finalists for funniest joke of the Fringe Festival 2014

1. "I've decided to sell my Hoover... well, it was just collecting dust" - Tim Vine.

2. "I've written a joke about a fat badger, but I couldn't fit it into my set" - Masai Graham.

3. "Always leave them wanting more, my uncle used to say to me. Which is why he lost his job in disaster relief" - Mark Watson.

4. "I was given some Sudoku toilet paper. It didn't work. You could only fill it in with number ones and number twos" - Bec Hill.

5. "I wanted to do a show about feminism. But my husband wouldn't let me" - Ria Lina.

6. "Money can't buy you happiness? Well, check this out, I bought myself a Happy Meal" - Paul F Taylor.

7. "Scotland had oil, but it's running out thanks to all that deep frying" - Scott Capurro.

8. "I've been married for 10 years, I haven't made a decision for seven" - Jason Cook.

9. "This show is about perception and perspective. But it depends how you look at it" - Felicity Ward.
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Joke thread

#1 won

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The thing about #1 - it sucks.
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...