Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From all those Monday Night slaughterings...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• There is a new Sherrif in Town

Well well, well.

Looks like the Canucks learned how to play defence...

And getting the best damned goalie in the world doesn't hurt either.

Luongo and co. end the Red Wing's 6th year streak of winning season opener's with a 3-1 win in Detroit.

Luongo made everything look easy.

The Canucks are going to win alot of games this year and will be top 3 in the West for sure.

Sedins and Naslund all in the top 12 in scoring.
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Pens pushed the Flyers all over the ice last night, shut them out 4-0....

The two biggest question marks from last year, goaltending and penalty killing, looked out-fucking-standing....

We'll see if they can keep it going Saturday night vs. the Red Wings...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Re: There is a new Sherrif in Town

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
          Well well, well.

Sedins and Naslund all in the top 12 in scoring.
          Their line tied the game in Columbus with 2 minutes to go AND won it in overtime.

I love it when I am sooo right.
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Did you guys see this highlight goal this week? Not the NHL but....
            <embed src="http://www.stupidvideos.com/player.swf?sa=1&i=21990" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="426" height="298"></embed>
            Last edited by Full Bug; 10-07-2006, 07:07 PM.
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• A couple new NHL commercials, I'm sure this will increase people watching in the States by about 12 people....
              Breaking the biggest stories in celebrity and entertainment news. Get exclusive access to the latest stories, photos, and video as only TMZ can.
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Doesn't this season deserve its own special thread?

Comment

• How's that...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Buffalo looks good.

Well, except for their Disney-like jerseys.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• It was too funny talking to Leafs fans when I was in Toronto recently.

They really have no clue how the rest of Canada despises them.

It's not their fault, really.

But the rest of the country gathers around with blood and friends to break bread and have a few beers and watch Hockey Night in Canada.

Who do we have to watch, no matter how horrible they are...the stinkin' Leafs.

I really enjoyed my rants...
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Did you wish them a happy 40th anniversary for NOT winning the Stanley Cup ???

For as much shit as they talk, you'd think they were the Oilers or Islanders of the 80's....

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Did you wish them a happy 40th anniversary for NOT winning the Stanley Cup ???

For as much shit as they talk, you'd think they were the Oilers or Islanders of the 80's....
                          Oh...I was in fine form.

One of my finest moments actually.

It reminded my of the scene from the Nutty Professor when Prof Clump is in the night club harrasing the comic in his new skinny persona.

I think I made some really good friends and enemies that night.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Originally posted by DavidFlamma

Who do we have to watch, no matter how horrible they are...the stinkin' Leafs.
                            Oh please, would you like some cheese with that whine?
                            Its not like there wasnt a good game on after the Leafs....

Comment

• Armstrong knocks Letowski out cold....

Poj, that Nov. 11th game is gonna be fucking BRUTAL....

First Orpik's return vs. Cole, and now this....

We've got great seats for it !!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kOwOiG9-3Ps"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kOwOiG9-3Ps" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
                              Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 10-15-2006, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Yeah...that hit was fucking brutal....
                                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...
                                X