This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Take 'Em View Post
    Hopefully the Bruins will suck this afternoon. Go Hawks!!!!!!
    Yeah, they're not sucking...

Comment

• Now the Sabres suck!! LOL I'm watching The Walking Dead at 9:00 but it's like Disney's The Walking Dead On Ice with these guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
        Yeah, they're not sucking...
        The Hawks looked like shit the whole game. I heard they got their asses chewed out from coach Q afterwards.

Comment

• Kane is out for 12 weeks w a broken clavicle. Blackhawks are fucked.......

Comment

• Yeah, that's too bad. The Sabres entire top line is about to be wiped out with Ennis being pulled out after playing injured, Girgensons likely breaking his ankle blocking a shot, and a near inevitable trade for Stewart...

Comment

• Trade deadline is looming

Comment

• Canucks better not trade kassian
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Just witness the Red Wings beat the shit out of the Preds in Gnashville last Saturday. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera with me since the last one I has was garbage.

Comment

• Looks like Buffalo, Arizona & Edmonton can kiss the playoffs good bye! Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Comment

• Originally posted by BITEYOASS View Post
                      Looks like Buffalo, Arizona & Edmonton can kiss the playoffs good bye! Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
                      Their playoffs are getting one of the top two draft picks in one of the best drafts in the last 50 years...

We're getting weekly Connor McDavid and Jack Eichel updates in the paper here...

Comment

• And what are your Bills going to get? Another 5 and 11 season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                          And what are your Bills going to get? Another 5 and 11 season?
                          Wrong thread, but they were 9-7 last year under an asshole, fuckhead head coach. so who knows?

Comment

• Oh great! Fuckin' Red Wings lost 7-2 against the Flyers. Time for Howard to take his talents to Toledo. WTF!?!?!

Comment

• How 'bout those Leafs
                              WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• 4-1 loss against Edmonton last night. Tonight they shall be officially finished. Along with some other team that can't name off the top of my head right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X