• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    More juvenile comments....

Or as is said in Pittsburgh, when Crosby complains to refs = crying, when all other Captains complain = leadership.....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Yeah yeah yeah....

And all of you polesmokers wouldn't want him on your team, right....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

More juvenile comments....

Or as is said in Pittsburgh, when Crosby complains to refs = crying, when all other Captains complain = leadership.....
        Oh brother. You don't really believe that do you? Sid the sis is one of the most coddled players in NHL history and yes, he is a Grade A whiner.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Sid's too busy crying to score...
          My nephew played against Sindy at the National Championships when they were teenagers. He said Sindy was a whiney bitch back then, and hates him to this day.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Yeah yeah yeah....

No, Detroit has enough of the flashy players, they need some guys with a fucking backbone.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              Oh brother. You don't really believe that do you? Sid the sis is one of the most coddled players in NHL history and yes, he is a Grade A whiner.
              Whether I believe it isn't the point, it's the perception of the rest of the NHL's fanbases....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

There is no way there is a shred of truth to any of that about Sid. Give me one piece of evidence
                sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah yeah yeah....

I did until the specter of Conner McDavid or Jack Eichel came through

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    No, Detroit has enough of the flashy players, they need some guys with a fucking backbone.
                    Sid has no backbone? He has more character than almost any NHL player
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      My nephew played against Sindy at the National Championships when they were teenagers. He said Sindy was a whiney bitch back then, and hates him to this day.
                      Yeah...hated him cause he was skating rings around him more like it
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                        And why is that? He has more "character" than borderline guys that put their heart and soul into staying in a league for a high paying job - many of whom have fought through physical hardships and even genetic diseases? Okay, Crosby is immensely talented, but don't confuse talent with character!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I dunno, maybe he is a great guy away from the cameras and limelight and plays his ASS off all the time.

Beat the US here in Vancouver with the winning goal for Team Canada in the Olympics, won Stanley Cups...that kind of character. Is there some other type of character you are looking for Nick?

It takes character to lead and win as well as do the right things off the ice and not just when it looks good. I happen to know about a few of those cases and anyone who calls out his character is just ignorant.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

There is no way there is a shred of truth to any of that about Sid. Give me one piece of evidence

That is one.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

If you call being a pampered, whine ass, baby having character than sure.
                              Last edited by TFM_Dale; 04-16-2015, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

I dunno, maybe he is a great guy away from the cameras and limelight and plays his ASS off all the time.

Beat the US here in Vancouver with the winning goal for Team Canada in the Olympics, won Stanley Cups...that kind of character. Is there some other type of character you are looking for Nick?

It takes character to lead and win as well as do the right things off the ice and not just when it looks good. I happen to know about a few of those cases and anyone who calls out his character is just ignorant.
                                Him winning means he has character? And who gives a shit anyway? The conversation is about how coddled that little homo Sid is, not his character (but I would guess he thinks he is a pretty, pretty princess).

Comment

Working...