X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • So this is love
    Veteran
    • Jan 2012

I read or heard somewhere that due to parity in the NHL we will see more and more teams coming back from trailing 0-3 in the playoffs. I guess we will have an example with the Habs if they don t take control of their game.
    Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• So this is love
      Veteran
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      WTF is with these smartphone dicks in the front row?!?! Just get drunk, bang on the plexi-glass, yell and flip-off the asshole from the other team.
      I never understood why people were so glued to their smartphone that they don't even notice the event they are at. I have it in my pocket for emergency only. I see parents watching their IPhone all the time at my kids sporting events. why bother attending if you aint watching...

Comment

• So this is love
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

very high pace pens-rangers overtime and the wild-blues 1st period.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by So this is love
          Sid is a great hockey player but one player does not make a team...Malkin is not dominant as he should...Fleury is playing great but the Pens are missing Letang.
          Malkin played in the games but produced exactly nothing. He was a waste of space out there. Really dissapointing
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

4 points in the series and Sid the sis is gone. Was nice to see the refs not buy his pussy assed flopping bullshit for once. Don't cry flamma, he can still be your hero

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

In honor of Sid's team getting their asses handed to them:

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Sindy has what, one goal in the last 23 playoff games? What a leader. What a Captain.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Yeah, frustrating, can't deny it, not just Crosby but Malkin as well....

I take solace in the fact that this was supposed to be a cakewalk for the Rangers, and instead all four Rangers wins were decided by one goal, two of those in overtime....

And as I said last night, show me what the Rangers would've done without Girardi, McDonough and Staal.......
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Was a heck of a series, VA. That's playoff hockey. Fleury was outstanding.

Today could be the last hockey game on Long Island.
                    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Take 'Em
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Blackhawks better put away Nashville tonight.... I will be checking the score from the Michael Schenker concert in St. Charles. Go Hawks!!!!!!

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Sindy has what, one goal in the last 23 playoff games? What a leader. What a Captain.
                        He had two in their one victory...
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                          Yeah, frustrating, can't deny it, not just Crosby but Malkin as well....

I take solace in the fact that this was supposed to be a cakewalk for the Rangers, and instead all four Rangers wins were decided by one goal, two of those in overtime....

And as I said last night, show me what the Rangers would've done without Girardi, McDonough and Staal.......
                          Its true...the loss of three of your top 6 D is a huge blow. So much of the transition game is developed from the back end. For you Dale, explained in NFL terms, Its like having Tim Tebow as your QB versus Andre Luck...not much is created and you are relying on individuals to create much from nothing against the NHL's best team. Even at full strength, this years Pens would likely have been overmatched. Malkin disappearing entirely isn't helping either
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I, for one, am glad the Pens got knocked out. Fuck 'em!!!
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• atomicpnk47
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Take 'Em
                              Blackhawks better put away Nashville tonight.... I will be checking the score from the Michael Schenker concert in St. Charles. Go Hawks!!!!!!
                              Agree this is the Hawks game 7 and they have to take of business at home. I don't have much confidence if this goes 7 after being up 3-1....

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

One more win for the Red Wings and then Von can kiss my ass!

Comment

Working...