• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by conmee
    Gentlemen,

Woohoo!!!! I'm back on The Wings bandwagon after two days on the Ducks bandwagon... I'm pretty sure Von sleeps in a Tom Brady or Steve Yzerman jersey...

That is all.©®™

Icon©®™
    Fuck the ducks! Welcome back, Go Wings.

Comment

• Take 'Em
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2005

The Blackhawks looked beeter than they did Saturday, but they turned pucks over paid the price. As far as the Refs go, they have sucked the whole series.
      The crosschecks and the slashing in front of the net should not be called as long as it goes both ways. The holding needs to be called however and that ridiculous "In the crease" call, I have not seen in over 10 years. Shaw never touched Howard and was pushed into the crease anyway.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Take 'Em
        The Blackhawks looked beeter than they did Saturday, but they turned pucks over paid the price. As far as the Refs go, they have sucked the whole series.
        The crosschecks and the slashing in front of the net should not be called as long as it goes both ways. The holding needs to be called however and that ridiculous "In the crease" call, I have not seen in over 10 years. Shaw never touched Howard and was pushed into the crease anyway.
        I find it funny that the finesse Wings are out roughing any team. One of their biggest problems for years now is they are to finesse and not tough enough. If shitcago can't handle the rough play in this series they might as well bow out now. The black canaries thought they were going to walk right through the Wings and got belted in the chops for it. Time for shitcago to nut up or shut up.

Comment

• Take 'Em
          Head Fluffer
          • May 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          I find it funny that the finesse Wings are out roughing any team. One of their biggest problems for years now is they are to finesse and not tough enough. If shitcago can't handle the rough play in this series they might as well bow out now. The black canaries thought they were going to walk right through the Wings and got belted in the chops for it. Time for shitcago to nut up or shut up.

There are 2 seasons in Hockey. The Hawks had a great regular season (which means nothing if you can't win in the playoffs) playing that finesse/speed game. They need to find a way to win on Thursday night against a coach that figured out how to change his gameplan and win against a similar style finesse team.

Hawks better win on Thursday, cause I am in no mood to watch Chicago baseball quite yet..

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

Yeah, us Wings fans know all to well how that goes.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I wouldn't masturbate into an Yzerwoman, or Brady jersey.

That in the crease call was bogus. It changed the whole game. Like I tell both my boys, who happen to be hockey refs (as well as players), ALL REFS SUCK!

I like how at the end of the game all those tough Wings with their faggy shields on, were acting like they wanted to go with the Blackhawks.

I will give that hairlip looking Blabcock credit though. He is doing to the Blackhawks what has been done to the Wings in the Playoffs, so many times.

Here's how much I hate the Wings. I'd rather have a fucking Canadian team win Lord Stanley's Cup!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
                I'd rather have a fucking Canadian team win Lord Stanley's Cup!
                Von! Say it aint so man!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Here's to hoping the Rangers come back and beat the fucking Bruins.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

There are 2 seasons in Hockey. The Hawks had a great regular season (which means nothing if you can't win in the playoffs) playing that finesse/speed game. They need to find a way to win on Thursday night against a coach that figured out how to change his gameplan and win against a similar style finesse team.

Hawks better win on Thursday, cause I am in no mood to watch Chicago baseball quite yet..
                    Your not in the mood to see the White Sux get their asses handed to them by the Tigers?

Comment

• Take 'Em
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      Your not in the mood to see the White Sux get their asses handed to them by the Tigers?
                      At this point I can't limit that fact to the Tigers. But at least I am not a Fookin Cub Fan.

The Blackhawks better get their act together and put the puck in the net early on Thursday night to make sure some pud with an octopus hidden in his overcoat never gets a chance to throw it on the ice.......

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Holy Shit!!! Ottawa's goalie is fucking HOT tonight! Go Sen's!
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          Oh fuck! I jinxed him.
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Oh fuck! I jinxed him.
                            Oh shit Angel! You just pissed off the Walrus!

Attached Files

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

At this point I can't limit that fact to the Tigers. But at least I am not a Fookin Cub Fan.
                              Ok, That's a step in the right direction. At least the White Sux have won at least one World Series in three generations of your family's lifetime. The Cubs would probably win one if they got rid of that stupid Ivy as Ozzy Guillen suggested in a Maxim interview.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...