• Jan 2004

More like Shithawks!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Karen Newman.

Dude, the Belle Tire chic is back doing the commercials! I'd still fuck her!
      Oh yeah! She is definitely MILFilicious!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Although I'd wish they would get rid of that annoying Belle Tire mascot. The damn thing sounds like a Michigan version of Billy Bob Thorton's character in Slingblade.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Like the Leafs are going to make it past the Bruins, this is the Leafs we are talking about right?
          Even if by some miracle they win tonight, I still dont think they will take the series...
          BTW, what the fuck is up with all the rich asswipes sitting next to the plexiglass. They just sit there the whole fucking time and are only there because they paid a shitload of money. They tried this at the Joe, which ended up with nothing but empty seats. Luckily the Ilitch family had some sense to reduce the damn prices. No wonder the Maple Syrups will never win a cup, there fans are bunch of unmotivated douchebags. Like this one right here:

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

We've got the ROCKINGEST CHICKS at RED WINGS GAMES!!! OH HELL YEAH!!!

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

1 out of 10,000?

Bunch of old hags at the Wings games.

At least the Knitting lady died.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The Wings are so boring, this old broad actually became a local legend because she would sit there and knit the entire game. She had season tickets forever.

Fuck CommieTown®©!

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

"The Joe... Where old ladies go to die..."

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    The Wings are so boring, this old broad actually became a local legend because she would sit there and knit the entire game. She had season tickets forever.

Fuck CommieTown®©!
                    A friend of mine grew up next door to that old lady....and she was there forever!

She sat thru the "Dead Wing" years of the late 70s-early 80's"....at least they had the decency to finally win before she kicked the bucket!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                      "The Joe... Where our team has won 4 times in our lifetimes..."

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                      There ya go! Had to fix that for ya!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Aw shit! Game 7 time!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          There's this awesome goalie named Ryan Miller I know. I think he might be available. FOR LOTS!
                          That building was roaring Thursday!

And Crosby with just another ho-hum spectacular goal....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

That Crosby goal was better than Mario's famous one.

If only they had a goalie...damn
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

Brethren,

I've always wondered how Von could have such hatred for his local teams in his own back yard... I adopted the Wings and Pistons when I lived in D-Town since I really wasn't an NBA or NHL fan at the time even though I'm a San Diego native... I guess the closest local teams to San Diego are in Anaheim are the Ducks and Clippers (the Clips being a San Diego team originally), I'll probably jump on their bandwagons if they ever get real good... fuck The Lakers and The Kings...

Mind The Gap!©®™

GO CHARGERS! GO PADRES! GO DUCKS! GO CLIPPERS! GO TEO! GO FAKE CANCER-RIDDLED GIRLFRIENDS!©®™

Icon©®™
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
                                That Crosby goal was better than Mario's famous one.

If only they had a goalie...damn

Our seats were directly behind the goal in the upper bowl, so Crosby was skating away from us as the play ensued.... Just amazing from that angle...

Vokoun is still in there tonight of course for Game 6, but if the Pens can close it out tonight, the general consensus is that Fleury will be back in there for Game 1 vs. Ottawa.....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...