X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    Maybe when Mezro upgrades the site, we'll have more thumbs up to use?
    This post can be interpreted a number of ways...

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
      Maybe when Mezro upgrades the site, we'll have more thumbs up to use?
      Thinking about adding thumbs, club feet, talons, beaks, pustules, cysts, and fists.

Mezro...you will have more thumbs in the air than a troop of hitchhiking hookers...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

For those following the web site redesign: I have a call scheduled with Melton (designer) tomorrow night to find out more about the production estimate, timeline, what developer he is using, etc. If you have any questions for him, PM me before 6 PM tomorrow night (PST).

Mezro...I will keep you guys posted...

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

It takes alot of humility to admit publicly one was wrong, especially when it's nobody's business how you run your mouth.

Nobody's threatening Mez, nobody begs him back but if he becomes an annoying mod I just would ask we find some way to select Ignore User on a mod.

This is not a:

playground
          place of employ
          gay bar
          church
          scout meeting

- it's a fansbased discussion board. But some of you here take this place, and make it your lives.

If the plan is to have him apologize publicly for acceptance to complete the upgrade, I think you guys do what you want, if its truly sincere he's cool and if he's not he's not.

. and the only reason I'm believing this is not a sockpuppet Mezro is Sarge and =H= posting.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            and the only reason I'm believing this is not a sockpuppet Mezro is Sarge and =H= posting.
            GAR, what exactly is a sock puppet Mezro?

Mezro...not sure what you mean but am fascinated to find out...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think he means he thought that someone had taken over your account and was posting using it.

Then again he also hasn't noticed that it's been nearly 5 years since Hitch posted in this thread so...

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

LOL...I hear you man.

Mezro...been so long, I kind of forgot that GAR is a "special" kind of guy...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Mezro
                  Thinking about adding thumbs, club feet, talons, beaks, pustules, cysts, and fists.

Mezro...you will have more thumbs in the air than a troop of hitchhiking hookers...
                  Can I suggest... ?

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Can I suggest... ?
                    Mezro...HA! Replace that thumb with a fist and you have got something!...

Comment

• Igosplut
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Seeing how Sarge has posted in this thread, and it appears that it was all a rumor that Mezro absconded with money I am a man of my word and I apologize to him for my participation in the dogpile with his info.

I was wrong.
                      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

What you said earlier; include foot, thumb, beak, talon, mane etc.

edit: referring to the guy I just noticed post before me, who is on ignore for eStalking

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
                          Seeing how Sarge has posted in this thread, and it appears that it was all a rumor that Mezro absconded with money I am a man of my word and I apologize to him for my participation in the dogpile with his info.

I was wrong.
                          As was I,

I was updated on the situation late last year (when it was not
                          good), but was not told resolution had happened after that.
                          So I feel like a mug that was told 3/4 of the story and
                          never the completion.

As another quarter year passed, I got sick
                          of the continual questioning of "When will it happen" and
                          thought fuck it, Im gonna bring this out in the open, hoping it would,
                          well it might end up kinda like this.

I was wrong to post on 3 month old info unaware and uninformed
                          that things had changed.

I have had several to and fro's with Mez, and he genuinely wants to
                          help. Might be time for us to all pull together here. Please understand
                          I posted as up to date info as I had. If that was wrong, I was wrong.

I just want this place to be finished as you all do, and like my fellow
                          old boys here, ride off into the sunset and concentrate on my new
                          family. Forever grateful to this site and Sarge, and like Igo sorry for
                          any stress I caused Todd.
                          Last edited by Panamark; 03-24-2010, 06:44 AM. Reason: fookin typin in the dark again - typos
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            What you said earlier; include foot, thumb, beak, talon, mane etc.

edit: referring to the guy I just noticed post before me, who is on ignore for eStalking
                            You're on ignore because you're a fucking retard...

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut

I was wrong.
                              I appreciate that brother...I really do. Sometimes shit just happens around and we tend to assume rumor is fact. It is all good man. Time to move forward.

Mezro...thanks again Igo...

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                As was I,

I was updated on the situation late last year (when it was not
                                good), but was not told resolution had happened after that.
                                So I feel like a mug that was told 3/4 of the story and
                                never the completion.

As another quarter year passed, I got sick
                                of the continual questioning of "When will it happen" and
                                thought fuck it, Im gonna bring this out in the open, hoping it would,
                                well it might end up kinda like this.

I was wrong to post on 3 month old info unaware and uninformed
                                that things had changed.

I have had several to and fro's with Mez, and he genuinely wants to
                                help. Might be time for us to all pull together here. Please understand
                                I posted as up to date info as I had. If that was wrong, I was wrong.

I just want this place to be finished as you all do, and like my fellow
                                old boys here, ride off into the sunset and concentrate on my new
                                family. Forever grateful to this site and Sarge, and like Igo sorry for
                                any stress I caused Todd.
                                Thanks again Mark. Good to be on the same page and working with you.

Mezro...everything is good guys...we have just got to keep rolling...

Comment

Working...